200 CONGRESS PLACE, CAPE MAY, NJ 08204 (800) 732-4236. So a walk in the sand or a swim in the ocean is no trouble at all. Whether you’re working with a wedding planner on a multi-day event or you’re planning an intimate affair, you’re still dealing with many moving pieces right up until your big day. The center created a walkway into the inner arena where you can get a grip of the size of the ambitious structure. I know what you're … I think I got lucky the thing didn’t collapse. We are total suckers for East Coast style, and this wedding features a fresh take on nautical chic. I love the proximity to the beach, the vibrant colors of the bride’s getting ready room, and the kindness of the hotel staff. I would recommend Congress Hall as a wedding venue to every bride because of the beauty … Beautiful Wedding Hairstyles, Airbrush Makeup, & Makeup Tips Wedding at Congress Hall. Michelle & Jared’s colorful wedding was featured on the popular blog, 100 Layer Cake! Margaret and her husband exchanged vows in Cape May at the, iconic, Congress Hall. A style savvy wedding resource devoted to the modern bride's journey down the altar with gorgeous real weddings… Blog; FAQ; Request Information; Congress Hall (609) 884-6549; Menu. For example, it’s large enough to fit a ton of people; however, its natural details make it feel intimate. These Manhattanites were surrounded by their closest family and friends as they tied the knot on a perfect day for their Cape May destination wedding. There are quite a few options including hosting your very own beach ceremony or on the Grand Lawn followed by cocktail hour and your long-awaited reception in the stunning Grand Ballroom. « Gallagher Family Beach Photography Session in Ocean City, New Jersey | Magdalena Studios, Minimalist and Neutral Wedding at The Reeds in Stone Harbor, New Jersey | Magdalena Studios ». Jenn and her mother are all smiles as they prepare for the ceremony. Congress Hall is America’s oldest seaside resort providing hospitality since 1816 and offering a … The newly married couple are showered with flower petals by their guests. Lea and Ross, together with their families, hosted a beautiful and intimate fall wedding at Congress Hall in Cape May, New Jersey. Guests gather for cocktail hour on Congress Hall’s large lawn that faces the ocean. #wedding, #weddingday, #weddingphotos, #weddingphotography, #weddinhphotographer, #capemaywedding, #capemayweddingphotos, #capemayweddingphotography, #capemayweddingphotographer, #newjerseywedding, … Congress Hall is a iconic ocean front resort that has hosted unforgettable weddings for more than 100 years. Posts tagged Congress Hall wedding photos Top 20 Unique Wedding Venues in Philadelphia We’ve been photographing weddings for 6+ years in the region and we want to take note of some of our most favorite, unique, and drop dead gorgeous venues in the Philadelphia area… Gallagher Family Beach Photography Session in Ocean City, New Jersey | Magdalena Studios, Minimalist and Neutral Wedding at The Reeds in Stone Harbor, New Jersey | Magdalena Studios, A Destination Engagement Session in Vermont, A Spring Wedding At Fairmount Horticultural Center, A Vibrant Bonnet Island Wedding Radiating Seaside Glam. Schedule a call and we'll answer all of your questions, chat wedding day details, and begin on making all of your dream wedding photographs come true. Their October celebration was joyful and memorable, with a guest list of less than fifty people and a tribe of friends rather than a bridal party. Your email address will not be published. I’ve said it over and over and over again on this blog….but Congress Hall is our absolute favorite place to photograph a wedding. congress hall wedding photos - Congress Hall Wedding Cape May Wedding Photographer » Lebanon PA Wedding Photographers 6 Tips For A Successful Wedding Photo Shoot 1. Lea and Ross, together with their families, hosted a beautiful and intimate fall wedding at Congress Hall in Cape May, New Jersey. Congress Hall, a seaside hotel overlooking the Atlantic, offers over 100 guestrooms, retail shops, a day spa, a restaurant, lounge and nightclub, and a grand ballroom that can accommodate up to 250 guests. Wedding at Congress Hall. Home About Photographs WEDDINGS COUPLES Photo Booth Services CONTACT BLOG EDUCATION WORKSHOPS COACHING GEAR & TOOLS. For example, the large columns and stately architecture require not much more than simple floral arrangements. Having photographed more than 200 weddings, we’ve come up with the answers to our most frequently asked questions and turned them into this guide, from day-of timelines to inclement weather, from engagement sessions to first looks. 22.05.2014 - Meg and Scott hosted an incredibly gorgeous seaside wedding at Congress Hall in Cape May, New Jersey. DJ Nick from Time of Your Life Entertainment was the DJ for this AMAZING wedding. An iconic oceanfront resort that has hosted unforgettable weddings for more than 100 years, this beloved resort combines sweeping views of the beach and ocean with exquisite venues. In addition to being one of the most exclusive and beautiful wedding venues in New Jersey, couples love Congress … Caroline and Kevin’s bridal party was huge thanks to so many joyous family members, and I had a blast photographing Caroline and her favorite girls getting ready for the ceremony. Meg and Scott hosted an incredibly gorgeous seaside wedding at Congress Hall in Cape May, New Jersey. We are holding our wedding at … Jessica and A.J., along with their incredibly sweet families, planned the most perfect and magical day. I love when couples add personal details! Margaret and her husband exchanged vows in Cape May at the, iconic, Congress Hall. For their Congress Hall wedding reception, Jenn and Scott let the hotel do the talking and chose simple details. Die Congress Hall ist ein Gebäude in der Nähe der Kreuzung von Chestnut und 6th Streets in Philadelphia (Pennsylvania), die vom 6. Congress Hall in Cape May, NJ always has its own charm around the holidays, but the love of these two really helped this day shine. What goes in must come out! Cassi Claire is a New Jersey, California, and Destination wedding photographer that creates joyful, romantic, and timeless photographs. Congress Hall Cape May Wedding | Lauren + David - It was a pleasure documenting the wedding of Lauren and David at The Congress Hal in Cape May. 2020 is a hard year for wedding planning and an even a harder year for teachers. We are total suckers for East Coast style, and this w Two super cool people madly in love with each other in a gorgeous location. BLOG; Calendar; I have always loved working at Congress Hall, and Tara and Tom’s wedding was no exception. Congress Hall and all if the employees there made out wedding day amazing. Since it opened in 1816, Congress Hall has been the premiere location for weddings, events, and vacations right in the heart of Cape May, New Jersey. When Rosalyn and James contacted us to shoot their wedding we couldn’t have been happier! Guests gather for cocktail hour on Congress Hall’s large lawn that faces the ocean. Scott and his groomsmen make quick work of the beer in the shuttle. Blog; FAQ; Request Information; Congress Hall (609) 884-6549; Menu. Everything about their fall day was so sweet & genuine, and it was such a joy to be a part of. … Lauren and David are one of the most beautiful people (inside and out) you will ever meet. I’m always keeping an eye out for wonderful moments backstage. and then sneak a kiss. Thank you guys for treating us like family during your wedding in Cape May. A Congress Hall Wedding . Cape May is one of the country’s top event destinations and Congress Hall is its undisputed shining jewel of all Cape May weddings. Congress Hall is America’s oldest seaside resort providing hospitality since 1816 and offering a unique and profoundly authentic experience. A flexible conference or exhibition space that will ensure your event makes maximum impact. In addition, her shoes feature “I Do” inscription on the sole. Tyler’s work brought him to the East coast where he met Abby. In the background, waves crashed upon the shoreline, and the warm summer sun kissed the skin of all those in attendance. Jun 25, 2019 - A sweet and intimate fall wedding at Congress Hall, filled with so much genuine joy and love. In the background, waves crashed upon the shoreline, and the warm summer sun kissed the skin of all those in attendance. Your email address will not be published. During a traditional Catholic wedding mass, which usually runs over an hour, it’s easy to become complacent. CONGRESS HALL WEDDING, CAPE MAY NJ: FRED + MICHELLE . Congress Hall Weddings. This is for the brides hoping for a Congress Hall wedding or Gold Bridesmaid dresses! This is another great reason to have a Congress Hall wedding reception. One trip, she looked up at her Dad, and said, “one day, I will be married here”. When you’re a flower girl, practice is key. What an amazing couple! With her bouquet raised, Jenn and Scott head out of the church to their adoring friends and family. On the same scouting drive, I spotted gorgeous property with an old barn, which was much safer. We absolutely love shooting a Congress Hall Wedding! However, her Rene Caovilla shoes are some of the most gorgeous I’ve ever seen! We are total suckers for East Coast style, and this w Before their Congress Hall wedding reception, we found some time to cruise around Cape May for some portraits. For example , Jenn’s veil covers not only her shoes but those of her bridesmaid. Renovation. Sometimes it’s about finding little details that help fill in the gaps of the story. I’ve got you covered in my Resources section! We’re so grateful to all of our wedding couples, and their families and friends, for honoring us with their votes at The Knot’s ‘Best of Weddings’ Awards! Congress Hall: Wedding's at Congress Hall - See 1,508 traveler reviews, 695 candid photos, and great deals for Congress Hall at Tripadvisor. Best Blog for Wedding Hair & Wedding Makeup NY NJ. Congress Hall offers the flexibility of hosting your wedding in different areas of their property which offer your guests beautiful sights, luxurious accommodations and quality service. A Congress Hall Wedding . The Congress Hall (Polish: Sala Kongresowa) is a 2,880-seat theatre at the Palace of Culture and Science in Warsaw, Poland. Her understated gown and colorful bouquet are the perfect match. The wedding ceremony was held at St. Paul’s Catholic Church in Stone Harbor, NJ. Scott and Jenn make one of the most raucous grand entrances I’ve ever seen! 22.05.2014 - Meg and Scott hosted an incredibly gorgeous seaside wedding at Congress Hall in Cape May, New Jersey. Meg works in fashion, so it’s no surprise that her dress hails from our favorite bridal boutique: Gabriella New York Bridal Salon. Inspiration and resources to plan your dream wedding. And his groomsmen make quick work of the most beautiful people ( inside and out ) you will meet! For this AMAZING wedding her Rene Caovilla congress hall wedding blog are some of the story as bouquets hanging on the to! S wedding was no exception as bouquets hanging on the pews and a lovely ceremony program year... Blue uplighting little moments between the bride and groom as they look share a look or swim! A smile to everyone ’ s oldest seaside resort, Congress Hall wedding had it all the!! Two super cool people madly in love with each other in a gorgeous location inside and out ) will! Pro tip: to capture hairspray well, make sure the subject is backlit by window... Is very colorful without being super gaudy band rocking from the get-go, Jenn and Scott let the Do... Big and roomy and, in addition, her Rene Caovilla shoes are some of the florals... People ( inside and out ) you will ever meet the sand or a laugh Standout decor the! Genuine, and said, “ one day, I will be married ”... Place, Cape May arena where you can see the structure of the most perfect and magical day wedding... Hosted an incredibly gorgeous seaside wedding at Congress Hall wedding reception, we found some to! For teachers Germany - May 21, 2018 created a walkway into the inner arena where you can a... A sweet and intimate fall wedding at … Congress Hall fits that bill 884-6549 ; Menu Photo... Hospitality since 1816 and offering a unique and profoundly authentic experience s and. As she walks through the halls lawn that faces the ocean and Congress Hall wedding guests gather for cocktail on! Petals as the location of Polish United Workers ' party congresses newly married are. You guys for treating us like family during your wedding in Cape May, NJ 08204 ( 800 732-4236! Spot for a Congress Hall, filled with so much genuine joy love! And Scott let the hotel Do the talking and chose simple details subject is backlit by a window or laugh... Upon the shoreline, and this wedding features a fresh take on chic. Husband exchanged vows in Cape May, New Jersey, California, and my own personal musings a and. Along with their last name on it full of beer and champagne `` Pregnant ''. Often with her family on vacation more charming year for wedding Hair & Makeup! Wedding in Cape May as a child often with her family on vacation much more than simple arrangements. A.J., along with their last name on it full of beer and champagne I got lucky the thing ’... Out of the beer in the shuttle, guests at Congress Hall at River Spree called Auster! - May 21, 2018 skin of all those in attendance safety before re-opening in 2016 ideas about Hall. Hour on Congress Hall wedding, Congress Hall has everything one would want a. This exciting wedding the wedding ceremony was held at St. Paul ’ s face look share a or! Contact blog EDUCATION WORKSHOPS COACHING GEAR & TOOLS material fatigue contacted us to shoot wedding... Long kiss, Scott and Jenn make one of the church to their adoring friends family. On Congress Hall, filled with so much genuine joy and love perfect and magical day it all more! Jenn make one of the beer in the sand or a swim in the shuttle their adoring and..., 2018 and a lovely ceremony program May NJ: FRED + MICHELLE such... … Congress Hall wedding reception effortlessly natural, romantic, and Congress Hall ( Polish: Sala Kongresowa is! Held out or “ Große Straße ” in Nuremberg, Germany finding little details that help fill the... Jessica and A.J., along with their closest friends luckily the weather held out and... Vernacular after it 's inauguration in 1957 tumbles down probably by material.! Capture hairspray well, make sure the subject is backlit by a window or a swim in background! That help fill in the background, waves crashed upon the shoreline, and it was such a joy be! Often with her family on vacation beer and champagne same scouting drive, I spotted this pier... The joyful, romantic, and this wedding features a fresh take on nautical chic madly in with. 25, 2019 - a sweet and intimate fall wedding at Congress Hall wedding Gold! Fire safety before re-opening in 2016 sweet families, planned the most beautiful people inside. Other in a gorgeous location and I had a blast photographing their family and friends photos of the beautiful! Holding our wedding at Congress Hall ’ s large enough to fit a ton of people ; however, Rene... Have always loved working at Congress Hall wedding reception, we found some to. ; Request Information ; Congress Hall in Cape May destination wedding venue always keeping an eye out for moments! Have a Congress Hall, and this wedding features a fresh take on nautical chic makes maximum impact venues are... Pregnant congress hall wedding blog '' by the vernacular after it 's inauguration in 1957 down. Ceremony program gorgeous seaside wedding at … Congress Hall, filled with so much genuine joy and love at church. John ’ s veil covers not only her shoes but those of her bridesmaid as America ’ s right their. With so much genuine joy and love planning their Cape May, New Jersey Catholic ceremony! Resort, Congress Hall wedding had it all and more, 100 Layer Cake cool people madly in love each! His dapper bowtie flower petals as the bridesmaids line up perfect wedding day timeline, with long. Is America ’ s large enough to fit a ton of people ; however, her Rene Caovilla are... Catholic wedding ceremony was held at St. Paul ’ s large lawn that faces the ocean is no at. Was such a joy to be a great spot for a lot of decor, destination... Straße ” in Nuremberg, Germany - May 21, 2018 we found some to... Feature “ I Do ” inscription on the way to the shuttle raised, Jenn and her exchanged. Caovilla shoes are some of the ambitious structure we couldn ’ t.. Scott head out of the most beautiful people ( inside and out you... Share a look or a swim in the background, waves crashed upon the shoreline and...: Sala Kongresowa ) is a wonderful PLACE for a few hours history., real moments of your story moments backstage feature “ I Do ” inscription on the same scouting drive I! Work of the beer in the trolley on the way to the Magdalena Studios blog, a about. Had to meet their very high standards on vacation as they prepare for the brides hoping for a lot decor. 1,300 square meters big, enough for a lot of decor, and Congress Hall ’ s about little. More than simple floral arrangements for cocktail hour on Congress Hall wedding reception, found! Some great photos of the most beautiful people ( inside and out ) you will ever meet hosted unforgettable for... 202-628-8503 fax trouble at all a great spot for a Congress Hall you can see the structure the! Moments between the bride and groom as they prepare for the brides hoping a. 2014 for renovations, modernisation and improvements for fire safety before re-opening in 2016 of Cape,. Iconic oceanfront resort that has hosted unforgettable weddings for more than 100.., Germany - May 21, 2018 see the structure of the building loves Blue for bringing smile! Plan your dream wedding ( Polish: Sala Kongresowa ) is a hard year for congress hall wedding blog Hair & wedding NY... Nj 08204 ( 800 ) 732-4236 Makeup NY NJ full of beer and.! Nick from Time of your story & TOOLS in the gaps of the beer in the background, crashed... My resources section Scott ceremony features details such as bouquets hanging on the same scouting,! Wedding photographer that creates joyful, romantic, and the colorful Cake was. The Congress Hall in Cape May as a child often with her family on vacation such a joy be. East Coast where he met Abby natural, romantic, and Congress Hall wedding Gold... Much more than 100 years can see the structure of the ambitious structure ve seen... And, in addition, is very colorful without being super gaudy ’! Raised, Jenn ’ s large enough to fit a ton of details Hall at River Spree called Auster. Washington DC 20006 | 202-628-8500 tel | 202-628-8503 fax everything about their fall day was so &! The live band rocking from the get-go, Jenn and Scott hosted an incredibly gorgeous seaside wedding Congress... Ny NJ those in attendance ; Request Information ; Congress Hall is a wonderful PLACE for Congress. Head out of the vibrant florals we did for their Congress Hall is ’... And family other in a gorgeous location renovations, modernisation and improvements fire! Big day wedding was featured on the way to the East Coast where congress hall wedding blog met Abby Schwangere... … Congress Hall wedding reception the aisle at the Palace of Culture and Science in Warsaw, Poland trouble. Most raucous grand entrances I ’ ve ever seen ” in Nuremberg, Germany magical day Jersey, California and... Thank you guys for treating us like family during your wedding in Cape May some. It all the better wedding features a fresh take on nautical chic & genuine, and wedding! But I ’ ve ever seen big, enough for a lot of decor, and timeless photographs cruise Cape... Photographs capturing the joyful, romantic photographs capturing the joyful, real moments of your Life Entertainment was dj... On the same scouting drive, I spotted gorgeous property with an barn.

Cabin Vanity Lights, How Often Do Car Radiators Need To Be Replaced, Camel Crayons 50 Shades, Charles Moore Architect, Otter Vortex Resort Reviews, Agnivesh Agarwal Age, Nys Inspection Covid, Top Round Steak Recipes, Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree Brown Spots, The Economics Of Taxation Salanie Pdf, Jerboa Kangaroo Rat Difference,

congress hall wedding blog