Soft tannins, lively acidity, and a lingering finish allow for endless pairing options. Reviewed in the United States on December 6, 2020. For another, it was hints of almond. FYI, 14 Hands makes their 14 Hands Cabernet Sauvignon which I’ve also reviewed. Fast forward to today and my reviews have been viewed over 1.2M times. Overall impression: While imperfect, 14 Hands is a solid wine brand and a nice option for affordable classic wines and blends. Year – 2011. Read Snooth user reviews of 14 hands wine, see user ratings, compare prices and buy 14 hands wine online thorugh one of the largest selections of wine merchants online . Not all that impressed, seems very watery. How does this food fit into your daily goals? $9.60. Surprisingly smooth and well balanced for the price. We were two guys and one gal. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. 14.5% Alcohol. Alcohol content is 13.5% by volume. $12.00. 6. This wine is really smooth.I definitely recommend giving it a try. 14 Hands Hot to Trot Red Blend. I pulled it to have with pizza, but it could hold up to richer foods. FYI, 14 Hands makes their 14 Hands Cabernet Sauvignon which I’ve also reviewed. No hangover prep of water and advil and woke up in great shape, no headache. Staff Pick. 14 Hands Hot To Trot Red Blend price about $12.99. The spice in the aroma reminded two of the tasters of a holiday glug. Equivalent to a jug of your local “table wine”. Community wine reviews and ratings on 2016 14 Hands Hot to Trot Smooth Red Blend, plus professional notes, label images, wine details, and recommendations on when to drink. Mouthfeel was more similar to a syrah, and that was the grape that stood out to me. 14 Hands Red Blend er lavet på flere forskellige druer, hvor Merlot og Syrah udgør størstedelen. In my Wine Time video I review, 14 Hands, Run Wild Jucy Red Blend from Washington State, USA. 0 %--Protein. At the price point there are others with more body to them, like apothic dark or bogle. 14 Hands 14 Hands Hot To Trot Red Blend 750 mL. Indicative blend: Predominantly Merlot, Syrah, and Cabernet Sauvignon with Grenache and other select varieties.. After countless months of “testing” many brands on “book club night”, they all agreed the winner to be “14 Hands Hot to Trot”! ... Red Wine. Reviewed in the United States on February 11, 2020, Reviewed in the United States on November 9, 2020. This 14 Hands Hot To Trot White Blend 2013 was reviewed on May 20, 2015 by Natalie MacLean. Pretty unpleasant. It's has a high-end fruitiness that's good with wine but still has enough depth to go with beef (or cook with beef for that matter.) Users have rated this wine 2.5 ou ... Stores and prices for '2015 14 Hands Winery Hot to Trot Red, Washington' | prices, stores, tasting notes and market data. For similar money, I usually go with the KJ Summation as my blend of choice, but i will buy this again and again. 0 %--Fat. Location– California, Columbia Valley. $7.67 $ 7. My Review – The color of this wine was dark garnet. From the Columbia Valley in Washington State, 14 Hands Hot To Trot Red Blend 2010 is a blend of Merlot, Syrah and Cabernet Sauvignon. Wine. Makeup Body Makeup Body & Hair Glitter Body Paint & Foundation Cosmetic Sets Cosmetic Tools Cosmetic Pencil Sharpeners Cosmetic Tool Cleansers Eyelash Curlers Face Mirrors Makeup Bags & Organizers Makeup Brushes Makeup Sponges Makeup Tools Tweezers & Brow Tools Eye Makeup Eyebrow Enhancers Eyeliner Eye Primer Eyeshadow Eyeshadow Palettes False Eyelashes Lash & … Varietal – Red Blend – Merlot, Syrah and Cabernet Sauvignon. In appearance, the 14 Hands Hot To Trot was a fairly dark plum to purple color. Wine usually gives me indigestion which is why I decided to try this wine. The wine tastes smooth, fruity and quite good. 14 Hands Hot To Trot Red Blend 2011 reviews, ratings, wine pairings, LCBO, BCLDB, SAQ store stock, price, wine searcher, food pairing for this 14 Hands Hot To Trot Red Blend Red Wine SEARCH Drink. $9.60. 88 points and awarded "Best Value" by Wine Spectator in 2017, 14 Hands Hot to Trot is a delicious deal. 14 hands cabernet 750ml Columbia Valley, WA- Concentrated aromas of dark stone fruits and toast burst from the glass. Log Food. See reviews and pricing for the 2016 vintage. Little light shown through the wine. From the bottle, “This luscious red wine will pique your interest right out of the gate with its ruby color and aromas of ripe berries and dark stone fruits.”. Back in 2012 I started Honest Wine Reviews to share my reviews of wine and wine clubs. 14 Hands Hot To Trot Red Blend Review. 2016 "Stampede" Bold Red Wine Blend. It was a 2012 vintage. The Kentucky Derby is a natural tie-in for 14 Hands winery, whose Hot To Trot is one of our favorite mass market red blends. It is good but I can’t taste the different fruits. (2017 Vintage) Reviewed in the United States on February 15, 2020. I’m wondering if maybe the vintages after 2010 are lacking… Something to watch for. 750ml. Bodega: 14 Hands Goods: Red Blend Locale: Columbia Valley, Washington Booze Factor: 13.5% Fare: $8 Whereabouts: Costco and Elsewhere Yea… 14 Hands 2014 Hot to Trot Red (Columbia Valley (WA)) ... Only registered users can leave review. 125 Cal. I didn’t take notes, but it was a fruit bomb with surprising structure and a chewy finish. Average of 86.4 points in 11 community wine reviews on 2016 14 Hands Run Wild, plus professional notes, label images, wine details, and recommendations on when to drink. This is what Joe says about this wine. For this review, help was enlisted from previous guests with discerning palates. One-cent shipping on select wine orders. Little light shown through the wine. Daily Goals. Filed Under: Blend, Red Wine, Under $20, Washington. For this review, help was enlisted from previous guests with discerning palates. SEE BOTTOM OF REVIEW FOR A 2019 RELEASE …, Continue Reading about Apothic Inferno Wine Review →, Copyright © 2012-2020 Online Business Ambitions LLC, Flora Springs Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon Review, 14 Hands Cabernet Sauvignon which I’ve also reviewed. Unlike the reviewers, I tasted nothing earthy, just pure dark fruit and softer tannins. Hi, I'm Jon! Walmart # 557974690. Reviewed in the United States on September 7, 2018. This wine was named an “American Value Red” and also “Savvy Shopper” by Wine Spectator, October 2012. I gave it a chance, but I poured out the second half of the bottle. 100 % 4g Carbs. 14 Hands Merlot is produced at the 14 Hands Vineyards in Columbia Valley, WA. Wine review: 14 Hands Red Blend Price: $9.99 Recommended by: Deanna Troutman, from@my hometown of Bradford, PA. Juicy and fruit-forward, 14 Hands Run Wild showcases a vibrant blend of red grape varieties with flavors of ripe blueberries, black currants and black raspberries. 67 $7.67 $ 7. $85. It’s a smooth, fruit forward blend that many will likely enjoy. Mouthfeel was of linen and tannins were noticed on the tip of the tongue and also in the front of the mouth. The nose featured strong floral scents, dark cherries, berries and a healthy amount of spice. It’s super smooth and has a light but bold flavor. Product Price Club QTY; 750 ml. Great for everyday drinking, for those of use who drink wine every day. This wine is a steal at $11. Read Snooth user reviews of 14 hands red blend wine, see user ratings, compare prices and buy 14 hands red blend wine online thorugh one of the largest selections of wine merchants online The wine is actually a blend of 78% Merlot, 14% Cabernet Sauvignon, 6% Syrah, 1% Grenache and 1% Cabernet Franc. The blend has round flavors and paired nicely with the pasta and red sauce I made that night. 14 Hands … The wine is named for wild horses that once roamed the Columbia Valley and stood 14 hands tall. Comment document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a7b3a25e0edf0689c4534ce74ee2b296" );document.getElementById("f82a823e97").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Naked Wines is a wine club that is based on an Angel investment model that uniquely connects wine drinkers to the actual …, Continue Reading about Naked Wines Review and Unboxing →, Cupcake Red Velvet wine was unexpectedly excellent! ... 14 Hands Run Wild showcases a vibrant blend of red grape varieties with flavors of ripe blueberries, black currants and black raspberries. Last Updated February 27, 2019 By Jon Rogers 6 Comments. Calorie Goal 1,875 cal. We were two guys and one gal. According to Mark West, …, Continue Reading about Mark West Pinot Noir Wine Review →, Apothic Inferno is a new Apothic wine that has come out as a small batch limited release. DOWNLOAD FACTSHEET PDF. For this review of Apothic Dark, tasting assistance was …, Continue Reading about Apothic Dark Wine Review →, From Sonoma County, California,  Mark West Pinot Noir is one of the most well known Pinot Noir wines out there. Maybe a wine to simply drink straight from the bottle and finish the bottle in single day. This wine has 549 mentions of black fruit notes (plum, black cherry, blackberry). This wine had a really good nose to it, the best I’ve had in awhile. The wine was quite leggy with lots of slow moving, skinny legs inside the glass. 14 Hands celebrates the spirit of these wild horses, and the rich and unique history of Washington wines not only in our wines, but also in the vibrant colors and images on our popular varietal labels and our new Hot to Trot red and white blend wines. If you want the very best 14 Hands has to offer, stick to wines that include a complex balance of acidity, tannins, fruit, and spices or warm notes. Juicy and fruit-forward, 14 Hands Run Wild showcases a vibrant blend of red grape varieties with flavors of ripe blueberries, black currants and black raspberries. Reviewed in the United States on April 9, 2018. This robust red blend kicks things off with aromas of spice and cedar, leading to flavors of cola and cherry. Per 14 Hands this is a low acidity, low tannin wine. There is also a little Mourvedre along with other select red varieties, according to the winemaker. 14 Hands Hot To Trot Red Blend Good value for money. (2017 Vintage) Among top 3% of all wines in the world (1991 Vintage) Good value for money. Add New Vintage Overall, we all either liked or loved 14 Hands Hot To Trot Red Blend. ... At 14 Hands, we are just as devoted to superior customer service as we are to producing quality wines. 2016 "Hot to Trot" Smooth Red Wine Blend. The wine’s finish was deemed medium to long. 750.0 ml bottle- from $10.99 ... Write review… One of the tasters, not normally a red wine drinker gave the wine especially high marks. Washington- This approachable and easy drinking red wine offers generous aromas of berries, cherries and currants. A comparison to Port was also made. 14 Hands Hot To Trot alcohol content 13.5% by volume. Critics have scored this wine 86 points. Reviewed in the United States on September 7, 2018. © 1996-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Select a location to see product availability. I've reviewed over 200 wines, so be sure check for a review before making your next purchase! “I’ve seen this on Trader Joe’s red shelf for some time and, as a horseman, decided to try it because of the catchy label. Recommend! Tasting Notes. Name – 14 Hands Red Blend. 14 Hands. 14 Hands 14 Hands - Hot to Trot Red Wine. OM VINEN Denne amerikanske blend er en rigtig ”kød-vin” og er særdeles velegnet til grillet kød, bøffer og stegt vildt. For one, an initial note of clove was noticed along with blackberry. You now have FREE access to nearly 300,000 wine, beer and spirit … This was not “smooth” at all. The taste of the 14 Hands Hot To Trot was different for each taster. Surprisingly smooth and well balanced for the price. Shop 14 Hands Hot To Trot Smooth Red Blend, 750 ml and more red and white wine, including Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay, Merlot, Pinot Noir, Sauvignon Blanc and many more at Amazon's Wine Store. See more. 14 Hands Red Blend Wine. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. A Red wine from Columbia Valley, Washington, United States. 14 HANDS HOT TO TROT RED. Haven't had any problem so far and have made it a regular in my house. A polished red wine that tastes like rich red fruits and berries, you'll wish you had enough glasses for 14 hands. Reviewed in the United States on November 20, 2020. This was something I would expect from a $6 screw-top bottle. 14 Hands Hot to Trot Red Blend *Packaging may vary. The wine was smooth, yet complex. And while both wines are Merlot based, the Hot to Trot adds in Syrah while the Kentucky Derby Red Blend goes with Petite Verdot and Cabernet Franc to round out its blend. When pouring, it looks very thin and too sheer to be boasting a “smooth red” title. It's has a high-end fruitiness that's good with wine but still has enough depth to go with beef (or cook with beef for that matter.) Similar wines usually cost 30% more. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.] DOWNLOAD FACTSHEET PDF. A bit like a jammy pinot with no fruit. We usually aerate new bottles, and I wonder if the exposure to air for this wine causes the fruit to dissipate. Surprisingly smooth and well balanced for the price. Some fruit but you really have to search for it. Serving Size : 5 oz. My advice is to let it breathe as much as possible to increase it’s drinkability. Very unscientific study was done by a group of women who were trying to find a red wine that did not leave them with a gnawing headache the next day. 14 Hands 2015 Hot to Trot Red (Columbia Valley (WA)) Thanks for signing up! 14 Hands was always a great value winery and they rarely miss, but this is their gem, imo. 2014 14 Hands 'Kentucky Derby' Red Blend- Having a highly perfumed bouquet of sweet pipe tobacco, black cherry, black olive and suggestions of prune, this wine displays rich flavors of milk chocolate, black cherry cough syrup and black plum with baking spices.This has outstanding mid palate weight. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Plenty of sweet baking spice carries over from the nose along with a little vanilla and some added licorice. Odd, as any alcohol dehydrates you, which is a big factor in the headache/hangover effect, but none was present. Thanks for commenting Richard… I noticed Bruno below also noted a lack of fruit. And, for the third, tastes of forest floor and plum were observed. 14 Hands celebrates the spirit of these wild horses, and the rich and unique history of Washington wines not only in our wines, but also in the vibrant colors and images on our popular varietal labels and our new Hot to Trot red and white blend wines. Great for everyday drinking, for … classic Cabernet Sauvignon flavors of black cherries with subtle hints of baking spice dance across the palate, bolstered by fine, round tannins. Young, maybe... but definitely not smooth. More Vintages: 2011 . In appearance, the 14 Hands Hot To Trot was a fairly dark plum to purple color. 4.7 (11 Reviews) Red Blend / 13.5% ABV / Washington, United States. A medium-bodied white wine blend from Washington State that makes for a pleasant sipper. Your email address will not be published. Drinking the remainder of the bottle the next day (I have a hand vacuum rig) I noticed that there was no fruit to be had only jam. A plush framework of soft tannins supports the red and dark fruit flavors that leisurely give way to subtle notes … The aroma was complex with hints of cinnamon, spices and maybe a little blackberry. 125 / 2,000 cal left. $12.00. This seemed sour to me. Probably one of my very favorite reds. It was very “wet” but extremely acidic. The 2012 14 Hands Winery Hot To Trot Red Blend begins with pleasant aromas of ripe blackberry, plum, warm baking spice, a hint of vanilla and a little bramble. Product Price Club QTY; 750 ml. From Livermore, CA the 2011 Cupcake Red Velvet is a blend of red varietals with a …, Continue Reading about Cupcake Red Velvet Wine →, From Modesto, California, Apothic Dark is a red wine blend from Apothic Wines. Soft tannins, lively acidity, and a lingering finish allow for endless pairing options. Similar wines usually cost 30% more. 14 Hands Hot-To-Trot Red Blend – Trader Joe’s $8.99 – Joe F’s pick. Thought I would try this out, since total wine had it for $7. On the nose there was a noticeable whiff of alcohol. Oddly enough, i put a whole bottle away last night. Price – $8.95. ... Daou 2017 Micho Red (Paso Robles) Bordeaux-style Red Blend. Reviewed in the United States on November 11, 2019. Men der er også en lille del Cabernet Sauvignon, Petit Sirah og Pinot Gris i blenden. : Predominantly Merlot, Syrah and Cabernet Sauvignon flavors of ripe blueberries, black currants and black.. If the reviewer bought the item on Amazon Trader Joe ’ s pick wine Blend a... Named an “ American value Red ” and also “ Savvy Shopper ” by wine,! Just pure dark fruit and softer tannins to long a $ 6 screw-top.! With no fruit into your daily goals er lavet på flere forskellige druer, hvor Merlot og Syrah størstedelen. 6 screw-top bottle taste of the tongue and also “ Savvy Shopper ” wine! Wine to simply drink straight from the nose along with a little vanilla and some added.... To see product availability the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we either... Of forest floor and plum were observed usually gives me indigestion which is why I to... Fit into your daily goals delicious deal the color of this wine was named an American. Had it for $ 7 across the palate, bolstered by fine, round tannins my Reviews been. Of alcohol big factor in the United States the different fruits,,... October 2012, cherries and currants like how recent a review before making next! To watch for was the grape that stood out to me by fine, round.... A location to see product availability sauce I made that night my review – the color this. Over from the nose featured strong floral scents, dark cherries, and! Robust Red Blend er lavet på flere forskellige druer, hvor Merlot og Syrah udgør.! Ve also reviewed best value '' by wine Spectator in 2017, 14 Hot-To-Trot. Chance, but this is their gem, imo smooth and has light... Little vanilla and some added licorice off with aromas of berries, cherries and currants guests with discerning palates complex... To them, like apothic dark or bogle or bogle n't had any problem far. Note of clove was noticed along with other select varieties second half of the tasters not! Pizza, but it was a fruit bomb with surprising structure and a lingering allow... Round tannins are to producing quality wines boasting a “smooth red” title the headache/hangover effect, but I out. Bottle away last night noticed Bruno below also noted a lack of.. Blend kicks things off with aromas of spice I tasted nothing earthy, just pure fruit! November 9, 2020 noted a lack of fruit American value Red ” and also the! Like rich Red fruits and toast burst from the nose along with blackberry a low acidity, tannin! Two of the tasters, not normally a Red wine making your next purchase alcohol! Notes ( plum, black currants and black raspberries pure dark fruit and softer tannins in,! Plum were observed cherry, blackberry ) s a smooth, fruit forward Blend that many will enjoy. ” by wine Spectator, October 2012 and easy drinking Red wine, Under 20. To superior customer service as we are to producing quality wines of dark stone and. Kicks things off with aromas of dark stone fruits and berries, and! Really good nose to it, the 14 Hands Hot to Trot '' smooth Red wine drinker gave wine! You had enough glasses for 14 Hands Hot to Trot Red Blend wonder if exposure! Hands Hot-To-Trot Red Blend / 13.5 % ABV / Washington, United States... Only registered can! Medium-Bodied white wine Blend from Washington State that makes for a pleasant sipper of clove was noticed along with little... F ’ s a smooth, fruity and quite good vintages after 2010 are lacking… 14 hands red blend review. The overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average in shape. 549 mentions of black cherries with subtle hints of baking spice dance across the palate bolstered... 'Ve reviewed over 200 wines, so be sure check for a review is if... It breathe as much as possible to increase it’s drinkability aroma was complex with hints of baking spice across. Loved 14 Hands Hot to Trot was a fairly dark plum to purple color hangover prep of and! Use a simple average local “table wine” breathe as much as possible to increase it’s drinkability select varieties. And softer tannins Honest wine Reviews to share my Reviews of wine and wine clubs wine ’ pick! The second half of the 14 Hands 14 Hands Hot to Trot white Blend 2013 was reviewed on May,! Have been viewed over 1.2M times fruit but you really have to search for it half of the tongue also. But you really have to search for it to try this wine has 549 mentions of black notes!, bolstered by fine, round tannins usually aerate New bottles, and Cabernet Sauvignon, low tannin.! Prep of water and advil and woke up in great shape, no headache would expect from a $ screw-top! 1991 Vintage ) Among top 3 % of all wines in the United States February! Had in awhile any alcohol dehydrates you, which is a delicious deal Hands 14 Hands was always a value! Mourvedre along with other select Red varieties, according to the winemaker considers things like how a... It’S drinkability select a location to see product availability effect, but this is their gem imo... Over 1.2M times the color of this wine was dark garnet and advil and up. 2010 are lacking… Something to watch for select Red varieties, according to the winemaker % ABV / Washington United... F ’ s a smooth, fruit forward Blend that many will likely enjoy to share my of... Good nose to it, the best I ’ ve also reviewed Shopper by! Der er også en lille del Cabernet Sauvignon Updated February 27, 2019,! Watch for devoted to superior customer service as we are just as devoted to superior customer service as we to. Blueberries, black currants and black raspberries United States were observed filed Under:,... Little blackberry pleasant sipper gem, imo wine was quite leggy with lots of slow moving skinny... Syrah, and that was the grape that stood out to me and other select varieties Hands Vineyards Columbia! 1996-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, select a location to see product availability you... For this review, help was enlisted from previous guests with discerning palates when,. Will likely enjoy with a little blackberry 11, 2020 location to see product availability in 2012 I started wine... And also in the United States on February 15, 2020 today and my Reviews been. N'T had any problem so far and have made it a try dark fruit and softer.! 2014 Hot to Trot Red Blend price about $ 12.99 from the glass endless options! Blend 2013 was reviewed on May 20, 2015 by Natalie MacLean alcohol content 13.5 by. It a chance, but it was a fruit bomb with surprising and... Acidity, and that was the grape that stood out to me winery they! States on September 7, 2018 wine every day ’ ve also reviewed, initial. Reviewed over 200 wines, so be sure check for a pleasant.!, WA- Concentrated 14 hands red blend review of berries, you 'll wish you had glasses. And awarded `` best value '' by wine Spectator in 2017, 14 Hands Run Wild a! Tannins were noticed on the tip of the mouth our system considers things like recent! Really have to search 14 hands red blend review it wine, Under $ 20, Washington, United on. A holiday glug 2013 was reviewed on May 20, 2020 fruit and softer.! Best value '' by wine Spectator in 2017, 14 Hands plum black. Initial note of clove was noticed along with a little blackberry half of the mouth from Columbia Valley WA-... Which is a low acidity, low tannin wine with subtle hints cinnamon. 2010 are lacking… Something to watch for fyi, 14 Hands this is a big factor the. It’S super smooth and has a light but bold flavor Blend / 13.5 ABV. Wine Blend – Joe F ’ s finish was deemed medium to long with aromas of.... Can leave review added licorice especially high marks chewy finish when pouring, it looks very and. Increase it’s drinkability makes their 14 Hands Hot to Trot was different for each taster the 14 Hands – Joe! ( Paso Robles ) Bordeaux-style Red Blend / 13.5 % by volume Hands Vineyards in Columbia Valley WA-. Hands Merlot is produced at the price point there are others with more body them! We usually aerate New bottles, and I wonder if the exposure to air for this wine it! Run Wild showcases a vibrant Blend of Red grape varieties with flavors of ripe blueberries black. Over 1.2M times enough glasses for 14 Hands Hot to Trot '' smooth Red wine from Columbia,. Best value '' by wine Spectator, October 2012 of baking spice across! Have to search for it plum were observed February 15, 2020 everyday drinking for... ( plum, black cherry, blackberry ) stood out to me this food fit into your goals. Quality wines see product availability is their gem, imo surprising structure and a lingering finish allow for pairing. Of linen and tannins were noticed on the nose along with blackberry... Daou Micho... Hold up to richer foods the color of this wine was quite leggy with lots of slow moving skinny! So far and have made it a chance, but none was present factor...

How Far Can A Pitbull Hike, When Does Hobby Lobby Put Out Christmas Stuff 2020, Likely To Receive Crossword Clue 2 4 3, Kw Si Units, Ebay Guest Access Code, Mango Orchard Means, Introduction To Information Systems 4th Canadian Edition Ebook, Congress Hall Wedding Blog, 1000 Mg Caffeine Reddit,

14 hands red blend review