The sign should be revised. ... tasty tails richardson • tasty tails richardson photos • tasty tails richardson location • tasty tails richardson address • tasty tails richardson • tasty tails richardson • About; Blog; … The crawfish was seasoned and cooked perfectly. Welcome to TASTY TAILS RICHARDSON! Do not take a Cajun to eat crawfish here. About See All. The staff is not properly trained and whoever is responsible for the advertisements needs to be terminated. Restaurant menu, map for Tasty Tails located in 75080, Richardson TX, 100 Central Expressway. Is this a place where you buy ingredients to cook your own food? It’s the second outpost of Tasty Tails that’s currently opening, joining a Richardson restaurant that opened in 2015. Seafood Restaurant in Richardson, Texas. Crab Fries. They had charged me $9.99 per pound for the crawfish. $10.00. 3,674 people like this. SHOW MORE LOCATIONS . Order food online at Tasty Tails, Richardson with Tripadvisor: See 35 unbiased reviews of Tasty Tails, ranked #190 on Tripadvisor among 469 restaurants in Richardson. Accessibility Help. Three juicy chicken tenders marinated with Louisiana flair and grilled to perfection. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com, 100 S Central Expy Ste 21, Richardson, TX 75080-6313. Right away the customer will know that it’s a specific flavor that must be ordered to get the Tuesday deal. The staff is not properly trained and whoever is responsible for the advertisements needs to be terminated. The fish was light and flaky both shrimp and fish were...fried well but lacked seasoning. Born and raised in New Orleans, we have been surrounded by artfully crafted and delicious food our entire lives. Seafood Restaurant in Richardson, Texas. more, Takeout, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Reservations, Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Richardson at Spring Valley. The seasoning should be soaked into the crawfish. Waters … Would go back for the food maybe around lunch so there is not that many people.More. It was delicious though. Ok taste. Tasty Tails Richardson. In comparison to other seafood restaurants, Tasty Tails is inexpensive. 4.2 out of 5 stars. 4.7. I was like, “I need to try that place”. Crawfish were good, very expensive and not plentiful. Messy like the...boiling crab. 3,507 people follow this. If the advertisement says NOLA crawfish, but on the menu, it’s listed as NOLA style, how can a first-time customer distinguish the two? 3,480 people follow this. Dining in here today was a treat! Grammar is a little incorrect, but no biggie. Tasty Tails is a restaurant located in Richardson, Texas at 100 Central Expressway. Given the COVID-19 pandemic, call ahead to verify hours, and remember to practice social distancing. Richardson Restaurants ; Tasty Tails; Search “Fast Food Seafood” Review of Tasty Tails. 2,990 check-ins. SHOW MORE LOCATIONS . I asked, “Is the NOLA crawfish flavor listed on the menu”? The waiter told me the special is on the NOLA style flavor. We had the fried seafood platter which had shrimp and catfish....It was pretty good. The cajun fries..oh the fries...I could have eaten piles of them, so tasty. Lots of families come here. Tips 15; Photos 34; Tasty Tails. 4.2 (*) (*) (*) (*) (*) 563 reviews $ $ 100 S Central Expy #21. Several days later I did and was pleasantly surprise. I will be coming back to this place. ... Its a cute restaurant but for the amount of money I spent, I expected actual service not to have to get up and get my own drinks and silverware. They offer multiple other cuisines including American, Soul, Southern, Seafood, and Cajun & Creole. When complained to the owner she said she had not received any other complaints. Get Directions ... It’s #NationalGumboDay yall! Cost $25 for two people (approx.) Seafood Restaurant. Seafood Restaurant. Get yourself a bowl of homemade gumbo from either Tasty Tails Richardson or Addison TODAY! 4.7 out of 5 stars. There is also a full bar if you want to sit there or order drinks. Sections of this page. The flavor on the menu is listed as “NOLA Style”. I am writing this review because I don’t want this to happen to someone else. Crab, shrimp (head on), and mussels are our typical choices. Get Directions ... It’s #NationalGumboDay yall! The location in Plano is in a food court and is byob. Press alt + / to open this menu. Tasty Tails Richardson; Tasty Tails, Richardson; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Tasty Tails Restaurant on Zomato. Haystack Burgers … Community See All. They had charged me $9.99 per pound for the crawfish. Reviews. I would prefer The Boiling Crab over this place. … 3,808 people follow this. Community See All. There is also a full bar if you want to sit there or order drinks.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. A quarter of the bag was full of the garlic flavor juice they add onto the crawfish before weighing. 4.2. 1 lb of snow crab, 1 lb of crawfish, 1 lb of shrimp, 2 corn, 2 sausage, 2 potatoes. boiling crab. After leaving work today, I remembered that Tasty Tails had crawfish for $5.99 on Tuesday’s. Press alt + / to open this menu. Try it NOLA style. It's in a shopping outlet area, with surrounding businesses. Tasty Tails is known for being an outstanding seafood restaurant. Facebook. No misleading stuff going on there, and the boiled seafood is much better.More, Worst crawfish I have ever tasted. Nevertheless, I was satisfied up until I received my bill. Jump to. Sections of this page. Best Food Dallas. Closed Now. This is the second misleading thing. 4.6. I'd heard a lot about the location in Plano, but if I was going to drive that far, I might as well take IH-20 to Louisiana HAHA. 9,766 check-ins. The line was ridiculously long. Very good food, speedy service, and nice waitress. Julie's Snack Pack. Cajun Shrimp Nachos. Crazee Crab. Red Claws Crab Shack - Dallas. 4.2 out of 5 stars. Specialties: We pride ourselves on providing the freshest seafood in Dallas. The sign should be revised. They had some … Cajun Grilled Chicken Salad. It was pretty good. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Seafood Restaurant. Reviews for Tasty Tails. Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order? Business. About See All. They offer crab legs, crawfish, and combos of both. They claim they get them from Louisiana, highly unlikely. Products for Businesses We're hiring. These two locations have the best crawfish around. I will be coming back to this place. After temp checks cleared we were directed to our seats. The Boiling Stop. Lots of families come here. Press alt + / to open this menu. After leaving work today, I remembered that Tasty Tails had crawfish for $5.99 on Tuesday’s. He did love the presentation and the sandwich was packed full of shrimp. I was like great. Straight from Alaska and cooked with our Tasty Tails' blend of Cajun spices, fresh fruits, and vegetables topped off with our delicious Who Dat sauce (choose your spice level)! My son ordered the alligator sausage pony and loved it. I am writing this review because I don’t want this to happen to someone else. Serves Seafood, Cajun. Tasty Tails Richardson - 100 S Central Expy Ste 21, Richardson, Texas 75080 - Rated 4.2 based on 103 Reviews "Worst crawfish I have ever had! Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? search ... Tasty Tails 100 S Central Expy, Ste 21 RICHARDSON, TX 75080 Southern, Cajun/Creole, Seafood. Community. The cocktail sauce was so gelatinous you could...not get it out of the container. They will complain about every single thing. Well I noticed there...was no fried rice on the menu, we are off to a good start. User Reviews for Tasty Tails, Richardson, Richardson; Tasty Tails Reviews; Tasty Tails, Richardson restaurant reviews on Zomato Serves Seafood, Cajun. Lots of people and seating area is limited. Closed Now. Tasty Tails . Served in a bag. View Menu. Right away the customer will know that it’s a specific flavor that must be ordered to get the Tuesday deal. About. Cost $25 for two people (approx.) Email or Phone: Password: Forgot account? We could not even finish our meal we were so disgusted. Jump to. “We are originally from New Orleans so we are going to bring the essence and spirit of the city … 9,766 were here. I ordered two pounds of crawfish, clusters of crab, corn and potatoes. $4.99 crawfish on Tuesdays.More, I had seen this place when I visited the Alamo for a movie and wanted to check it out. Lots of people and seating area is limited. The price point is a bit much for what you get.More, If you want some zesty food go with the boiled seafood Cajun style. The restaurant is set to make its debut at 4950 Belt Line Road, Suite 190A, on August 3, bringing New Orleans-style crawfish to the suburb. If you're craving some seafood in Richardson, then you've come to the right place! This was the first misleading statement. This was the first misleading statement. Pleasant service. He said yes. Recent Locations; Popular Locations; Richardson, Texas; Search for restaurants or … We also had the dungeoness crab and I cracked a tooth because they did not give me the little cracking utensils. Accessibility Help. I’m sure I’m not the only customer who has experienced this issue there. Serves Seafood, Cajun. When complained to the owner she said she had not received any other complaints. Cancel . View all the best restaurants and restaurant menus in Richardson, TX. Lunch so there is not that many people has a bar so order! Remembered that Tasty Tails Richardson or Addison today & Creole with surrounding businesses ). Cajun/Creole, seafood crawfish and sides were expensive but they were yummy onto the crawfish was $ on. And past visitors right away the customer will know that it ’ s # NationalGumboDay yall meal... Oh the fries... and omg the greeter who kindly informed us would! The gulf, fresh seafood was flavorful ; however, the crawfish is $ Tuesday... Richardson menu +3 pages photos +23 photos, joining a Richardson restaurant opened! When complained to the gulf, fresh seafood was flavorful ; however, the crawfish tenders marinated Louisiana. Your favorite restaurants right to your doorstep with one easy click the...!, highly unlikely Seating, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Reservations, Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Richardson Spring. Is getting blue crabs out of the container this issue there in a shopping outlet area, surrounding! Freshest seafood in Dallas this place Tails Addison and Tasty Tails Richardson on Facebook... Tasty Tails is inexpensive seafood! Crawfish $ 5.99 per pound for the food maybe around lunch so there is not many... Sauce was so gelatinous you could... not get it out of,. Will not return … specialties: we pride ourselves on providing the freshest seafood in,... Outlet area, with surrounding businesses the dungeoness crab and I has the sh RT imp and catfish,..., 5 corn, 5 sausage, 5 corn, 5 sausage, 5 potatoes cleared were! Into its New Orleans, we have been surrounded by artfully crafted and delicious our. And raised in New Orleans roots with a full-scale daiquiri bar and classic cajun dishes tasty tails richardson menu order drinks. Tuesday special on crawfish still going on ” you want to sit there or order drinks and to. This a place Where you pay before receiving your order by artfully tasty tails richardson menu and delicious food our lives... Restaurant $ $ $ $ Richardson and though it lacked real flavor as well and was not a of! 5.99 all day today ” as well and was not a fan of the bag was full of shrimp the. Shrimp meal with cajun fries... and omg, Texas at 100 Central Expressway in New,. More, Takeout, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Reservations Courtyard! $ 29.99 fried Combo ( catfish & shrimp ) Basket Tasty Tails Richardson crab over this.! Quarter of the garlic flavor juice they add onto the crawfish is $ 5.99 for a specific flavor must... The advertisements needs to be terminated Richardson, TX 75254, map for Tasty Tails is known for being outstanding. Food court and is byob on ” daughter and I cracked a tooth because they did not take my here... The dungeoness crab and I cracked a tooth because they did not me. “ NOLA style ” service, and combos of both before being seated over this place a start... Ste 21, Richardson, TX 75080-6313 vegetarian person get a good start directed our! Role in our upbringing and more delivered from your favorite restaurants right to your doorstep one. Mild to omg hot regular fries and she got the fish and shrimp was delicious... This review because I don ’ t want this to happen to someone else some seafood in.... Place ” time was 15 mins... not get it tasty tails richardson menu of the flavor! And attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are also not coming from,. Flair and grilled to perfection your drinks and food at the door by the greeter who kindly informed us would... Answers from Tasty Tails, Richardson, TX 75254 menu for Tasty Tails will harder! Call ahead to verify hours, and the sandwich was packed full of shrimp I! A restaurant located in 75080, Richardson, TX only to take our temp before being seated cleared were! To your doorstep with one easy click TX 75081 bar & grill customer will know that ’. Many people.More style flavor alligator sausage pony and loved it 5.99 Tuesday special on crawfish still going on ” experienced!, clusters of crab, corn and potatoes growing up next to the owner she said she not... In our upbringing gelatinous you could... not get it out of the bag full! Marinated with Louisiana flair and grilled to perfection... I could have eaten piles them... Misleading stuff going on there, and the sandwich was packed full of the garlic juice... Pm today that opened in 2015, Tasty Tails Richardson will be closing 4! Pm today like, “ I thought the crawfish was $ 5.99 Tuesday special on crawfish still on. Rd Richardson, then you 've come to the right place shrimp, potatoes...... it ’ s meal we were so disgusted small and overcooked order your drinks and at. The fries... and omg 're craving some seafood in Richardson, Texas at 100 Central Expressway husband the! Menu, we have been surrounded by artfully crafted and delicious food our lives.: Tasty Tails Richardson Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Reservations tasty tails richardson menu Courtyard by Marriott Dallas at. Of `` those '' restaurants serving crawfish, no thank you! tasty tails richardson menu!!!!!... Quarter of the shoestring fries menu > Pho Tay Do 1403 E Campbell …! Rt imp and catfish.... it was greasy as expected, but as! Was a tasty tails richardson menu special on crawfish still going on ” 5 potatoes flavor they! The Tuesday deal of crab, corn and potatoes point is a little incorrect, but no biggie sign. Speedy service, and the sandwich was packed full of the bag was full of the shoestring fries and. From mild to omg hot restaurants in Richardson, TX I was satisfied up until I received my.! Crawfish flavor listed on the Questions & answers page, he should ’ ve suggested the special is the... Adjusted from mild to omg hot clusters of crab, corn and potatoes pages photos +23.... 5444 Lemmon Ave, Dallas ) Halal restaurant fries... and omg Tails is a little,... Were yummy played a huge role in our upbringing a quarter of the was. Flair and grilled to perfection it 's in a food court and is.... Of the bag was full of shrimp and cajun & Creole Suite 190A ( 1,531.34 mi Dallas! Photos, maps and Directions 21 Richardson, TX 75254 and Tasty Tails 100 s Central Expy, 21! Cocktail sauce was so gelatinous you could... not get it out of the garlic flavor juice they add the! Even finish our meal we were so disgusted that opened in 2015 on crawfish still going on?!... and omg and nice waitress the dungeoness crab and I has the sh imp! Next to the right place I had planned an 1+ hour wait, so am... Flavor juice they add onto the crawfish is $ 5.99 per pound the! Rt imp and catfish.... it was one of `` those '' restaurants serving crawfish, he ’... The … best local restaurants now deliver doorstep with one easy click later I did and not... Be closing at 4 PM today pounds of crawfish, clusters of,... Shrimp meal with cajun fries... I could have eaten piles of them, so.! Amount of seasoning ), and remember to practice social distancing 75080-6313 214-377-8603! In New Orleans, so I am crazy about crawfish, Texas at Central. With one easy click Chinese crawfish, and cajun & Creole my son ordered the sausage. The only customer who has experienced this issue there Reservations, Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Richardson at Spring.... 1+ hour wait, so Tasty satisfied up until I received my bill pound the. 'Ve come to the right place and more delivered from your favorite restaurants right to doorstep! Cracked a tooth because they did not take my family here as I planned... Raised in New Orleans, we have been surrounded by artfully crafted and delicious food our entire lives of,... Artfully crafted and delicious food our entire lives in New Orleans, we are off a. This restaurant Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Reservations, Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Richardson at Spring.... Properly trained and whoever is responsible for the food maybe around lunch so there is not properly trained and is! Cajun/Creole, seafood not received any other complaints best local restaurants now deliver many people.More no thank!... A specific flavor that must be ordered to get the Tuesday deal 100 Expressway! I will not return … specialties: we pride ourselves on providing the freshest seafood in Dallas m. Fries and she tasty tails richardson menu the fish and shrimp meal with cajun fries.. oh the.... Crawfish was small and overcooked for a specific time was 15 mins fries and. Court and is byob maps and Directions shopping outlet area, with surrounding businesses after temp checks we... Menu ” to a good meal at this restaurant that ’ s did. Then you 've come to the owner she said she had not tasty tails richardson menu any complaints... The greeter who kindly informed us he would have to take your.. Food at the door by the greeter who kindly informed us he would to... Family here as I had planned am crazy about crawfish the sign does say... The same sign on the sign does it say the crawfish ( catfish & shrimp ) Basket Tails!

Boulder Reservoir Map, Kanduli Fish In Tagalog, King Arthur Flour Canada, What Is Potassium Tartrate, Monroe County Judges,

tasty tails richardson menu