If you want to try it, always test a small area first. Great product and good price. It’s hard for me to smell a lot of things bc of sinus issues and it is quite pleasant And I can noticeably tell a difference. I work in construction as a Union Electrician and recently my husband had shoulder surgery. Tide Antibacterial Fabric Spray, 22 Fl Oz Each, Pack of 3. 537 385. Hello Select your address All Hello, Sign in. Every day, we come in contact with a variety of unclean surfaces, and millions of bacteria from these surfaces can … Amazon.com: fabric disinfectant spray. Not usually sensitive to chemicals, but this burned my throat, Reviewed in the United States on October 19, 2019. I spritz everything before I bring them into my home. It's more of a natural disinfectant. But it's worth the wait. Love this antibacterial spray - wish it came in other scents but works great & refreshes nicely, …I’m used to using bleach but now that I’ve been using this it’s so nice to be able to just spray it and not worry about changing fabrics a diffrent color.…. Every day, we come into contact with millions of germs on unclean surfaces. I use it to freshen up the couch and gym shoes, Reviewed in the United States on October 17, 2019. if i used on my sons toys do i need to wipe it after? …I love that you can use it on fabrics too. With so many to choose from, it can be hard to know which is the best fit for your tub. Purchased these for painting my outside concrete statue's and to ... good colors, nice application, NOT safe for fabrics, Explore clean smart disinfectant sprays for cpap, OdoBan Disinfectant Odor Eliminator and All Purpose Cleaner Concentrate, 1 Gallon, Original Eucalyptus, 1 Pack. Many customers report using CleanSmart to freshen fabrics and soft surfaces--but we can't officially recommend it. It is a very good product if you use it as I've suggested. (Prices may vary for AK and HI. Has anyone tried using this product in a classroom setting? Tide Antibacterial Spray is safe to use on virtually all fabrics except for leather, suede, silk, or fabrics that show water marks. You can add a fabric medium to the paint and then use it on fabrics. Every day, we come in contact with a variety of unclean surfaces, and millions of bacteria from these surfaces can … Penetrates deep into the fabric and eliminates odors as it dries. OkPure Fabric Sanitizer Spray, 220ml 4.2 out of 5 stars 17 It is easy to use, non-toxic and lightly scented, so it won’t assault the senses during use. On fabric, tested on representative bacteria under lab condition. Tide Antibacterial Fabric Spray, 22 Fluid Oz. I love this stuff! Purchased these for painting my outside concrete statue's and to add medium to use as fabric paint.…, good colors, nice application, non-washable however. I happened to mosey into the dollar general near the laundromat I use. 4,880 global ratings | 361 global reviews, Reviewed in the United States on October 1, 2019. Not only does it need to look clean but it needs to smell clean, too, and with a minimum amount of effort because no one has time to spend hours on daily bathroom cleaning. Every day, we come in contact with a variety of unclean surfaces, and millions of bacteria from these surfaces can … Tide Antibacterial Fabric Spray, 22 Fl Oz Each, Pack of 3. Currently unavailable. How to Use Tide Antibacterial Fabric Spray Promo Codes? No, this spray is safe to use on virtually all fabrics except for leather, suede, silk, or fabrics that show water marks. I use this at my gym and it’s great. ), Apple Barrel PROMOABI Matte Finish Acrylic Craft Paint Set Designed for Beginners and Artists, Non-Toxic Formula that works on All Surfaces, Assorted Colors 1, 18 Count. (Pack of 3) $22.17 Prime.... Chile I am PO’d!!. I love how this gives fabric a fresh smell and disinfects at the same time. I love this product! We’re going to enlist some of the popular collection of Tide cleaners and the best products within that lineup- Yes. Yes. Reviewed in the United States on October 15, 2019. And I think wiping it off would reduce its effectiveness. and add it to shopping cart. This spray is great! My only gripe is the spray nozzle suck. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Well I have come to realize Amazon Fresh is better (still don’t like that 9.99 delivery charge though). The Best Disinfectant Sprays for Killing Bacteria and Germs. Hi there! I LOVE this stuff!! I even use it on my bed linens because the dog sleeps with me. New (2) from $5.00 & FREE Delivery on orders over $39.00. However, we can't officially recommend it. Less waste, less hassle, great odor removal! Tide Antibacterial Fabric Spray 3-Packs are included in an Amazon promotion: spend $40 and save $10 instantly at checkout. I have not had the experience of it being too thick, as one reviewer states. While initially spraying it was ok, but once dried just being near the item I sprayed made my throat burn and nose itch. We also use it around the house on our furniture and things like that. Just let it dry. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Great Pruct, bought for after a flodd, but will continue to puchase as a must for cleaning! It hasn't discolored or ruined any surface I've used it on (although I don't think I'd try it on unsealed wood). The Bucko Soap Scum and Grime Remover scored high marks in all areas. …It works, it doesn't saturate the air (and my lungs) with toxic fumes, and it doesn't stain my fabric. Now, I have to also be careful about COVID-19 germs. If you’re not sure, test the product on a small area of the fabric which is not visible. Procter & Gamble Tide Antibacterial Fabric Spray 22 oz, 1, Red Brand: Procter & Gamble. I have definitely tried a lot of other brands and they either didn’t work or smelled horrible. Kills 99. But it kills the nasty bacteria while leave them smelling fresh from the laundry. Tide Antibacterial Fabric Spray is specially designed to kill 99.9% of bacteria* left behind on fabrics and fight germs on hard surfaces (when used as directed). CleanSmart is approved for hard, non porous surfaces. and bacteria lingers on our clothes, linens, and upholstery. We have put in the hours of assessment and testing to find the top-notch tub cleaners that give the longest lasting, most efficient clean. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Tide Antibacterial Fabric Spray, 22 Fl Oz Each, Pack of 3, See all details for Tide Antibacterial Fabric Spray, 22 Fl Oz Each, Pack of 3, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. 97 ($0.27/Fl Oz) Save $10.00 when you buy $40.00 of select items. Tide Antibacterial Fabric Spray is specially designed to kill 99.9% of bacteria left behind on fabrics and fight germs on hard surfaces (when used as directed). Worked on all my fabric. …Having cats and a dog this comes in handy, love that can use on fabric as well without any problems and not needing to have to rise items afterwards.…. Every day, we come in contact with millions of unclean surfaces - and bacteria lingers on our clothes, linens, and upholstery. This item Tide Antibacterial Fabric Spray, 3 Count, 22 Fl Oz Each. So I was not only worried about bringing construction germs onto my home. And a couple of years ago they removed the dyes and perfumes from it and that’s never a bad thing. Can i use this on fabric? Lysol Disinfecting Wipes, 80ct. Thanks for the great question! Bissell Woolite Advanced Stain … We used this product and also the Chlorox Fusion Germicidal version to combat the infection. $32.98. tulip slick fabric paint Is what I use on all Fabrics that may need to be washed. If this can make my dirty vest smell fresh, I think it can work on anything. I ruined two pairs of trousers with these things, Yes, you can. I even use on fabric and find that it does not bleach. Makes it hards to cover surfaces without making big wet spots. Winner Soft Dry Wipe, Made of Cotton Only, 600 Count Unscented Cotton Tissues for Sensitive Skin 4.6 out of 5 stars 773. It has been difficult to find a good anti bacterial spray for soft surfaces such as sofas, rugs and fabrics. Also, I do not find it irritating to my skin, and I have sensitive skin. Use as directed. We also can’t forget our favorite green pick, Natural All Purpose Cleaner Organic, which is best for a gentler approach to cleaning the bathtub and beyond. For that reason, you need to make sure you use cleaning products in the home that are cat-friendly and sourced responsibly. Can this be used on that satin-y feeling fabric that makes up the surface of most nicer beds? I would spray it on the desks after school. Tide Antibacterial Fabric Spray, 3 Count, 22 Fl Oz Each Kills 99.9% of bacteria when used as directed (Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella enterica, Escherichia coli, and Proteus mirabilis on hard non porous surfaces; Enterobacter aerogenes, Staphylococcus aureus on soft surfaces/fabrics) Sanitizes and freshens fabrics Every day, we come in contact with millions of unclean surfaces - and bacteria lingers on our clothes, linens, and upholstery. Reviewed in the United States on November 7, 2019, I like it. CleanSmart. Tide Antibacterial Fabric Spray is specially designed to kill 99.9% of bacteria* left behind on fabrics and fight germs on hard surfaces (when used as directed). Amazon'sChoicefor “antibacterial sprays for fabric”. (Pack of 4) for $12.99 Prime. colors can be mixed to create custom colors. Tide Antibacterial Fabric Spray is designed to kill 99.9% of bacteria* left behind on fabrics, as well as fight germs on hard surfaces (when used as directed). Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. 4.6 out of 5 stars 127 ratings. These bottles will save me so much time and money from constant loads of laundry that are wasted on more psychological than legitimate issues with keeping my clothing sanitary. Answered on Oct 22, 2019. Method Products Inc. - Fabric Softener, Ginger Mango 53.50-fl oz / SKU: 817939016534 Static Guard - Static Cling Spray - Fresh Scent 5.50-oz / SKU: 022400004419 Tide - Antibacterial Fabric Spray 22.00-fl oz / SKU: 037000765332 I came across the Tide Antibacterial Fabric Spray while searching for something else. 4.7 out of 5 stars 4,809. Most products guarantee to eliminate the orders, but the product doesn’t state anything about the bacteria left on the soft surface. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. This fabric spray smells so good that you’ll want to keep spraying all day long.…. Like hockey breezers and chest pads? While the bleach version of this product, Clorox Commercial Solutions Formula 409 Cleaner Degreaser Disinfectant Refill, 128 Ounces (35300), Love this version of 409. Since I work in a hospital, I’m tempted to constantly wash my clothes after a day’s wear just out of panic for germs/what have you. I have six dogs , 3 cats and 2 Betta’s lol . …Tried this and it stopped any more of my illness from getting around and I didn't get my mother's cold.Tested on fabric and no discoloration. Select the Tide Antibacterial Fabric Spray on some top brands, like Amazon, Ebay, etc. Not my hair Well-Known Member. Reviewed in the United States on July 1, 2019. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. Product description. I am extremely sensitive to smells and my skin tends to be reactive to most chemicals etc. I had to wash the sweater I sprayed because it was so bad, which defeats the purpose of having an antibacterial spray to avoid washing something. Good Value and reliable to keep your fabrics smelling clean and disinfected. Visit the Tide Antibacterial Fabric Spray Promo Codes & page, and click the 'Get Code' to copy the to your clipboard. 97 ($0.27/Fl Oz) Save $10.00 when you buy $40.00 of select items. Buy this right now. I've used it on both light and dark fabrics. Reviewed in the United States on November 16, 2020. This page works best with JavaScript. You can get Sabra hummus for 89¢, Pull-Ups for $3.99, and more. …This product has a super fast kill time, doesn't bleach your clothes/fabrics, doesn't require rinsing, and is safe around kids and pets.…. The Teaching Materials System in Japan.. ERIC Educational Resources Information Center. Have not found a fabric disinfectant before just fabric scents. Product works but reeks strongly of bleach - instead use... Family member, unfortunately, caught C-Diff. Also, if I tried it on couch cushions w/ mildew scents? Tide Community Manager. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Best Fabric Care Product from Tide- Tide Antibacterial Fabric Spray Commercially, Tide had released most of these products under different lineups of collections. Dettol All-in-One Disinfectant Spray Crisp Linen, 400 ml, Pack of 3 (Packaging May Vary) Sursol Alcohol-Free Garment Disinfectant Spray 500ml - Lasting Protection for Over 4 Hours - Kills More Than 99.99% of All Known Bacteria - … Does this work on sports equipment? So I give this product a thumbs up . Now I just spray everything down and I am (for the most part) good to go. This works wonders and smells fantastic. Work on shoes after working in a vet clinic in blood and urine? It really cuts through grease and grime. …I love that it can be used on fabric without worrying that it will bleach out colors.…. Skip to main content.us. UPDATE: added to the previous 5-star review: Clorox Healthcare Bleach Germicidal Cleaner Spray, 22 Ounces (68967). Bacteria can linger on our clothes, linens, and upholstery. By the way, I am a retired teacher, and I would use it on desks as I've suggested. I used this on my carpet, couches, bedding, sealed wood floors, granite, and my kitchen table (which is also sealed wood). These products, from sprays to wipes and concentrated liquid formulas, deliver maximum bathroom cleaning power that’s safe for people and pets. Online shopping for Fabric Deodorizer from a great selection at Health & Personal Care Store. There were some close contenders as well, as Kaboom Foam-Tastic Fresh won a very honorable mention for it’s scrub less cleaning power and color changing feature. [MEDIA] It keeps saying not available. (Pack of 3) Thanks x 2; Aug 1, 2020 #6731. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on November 27, 2019. Thank you ! CleanSmart is officially registered by the EPA for hard surfaces only. Yes, but I'd test it first to make sure. Skip to main content.us. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. As a cat owner, you never want curiosity to kill the cat when it comes to the cleaning products you use. Tide Antibacterial Fabric Spray is specially designed to kill 99.9% of bacteria left behind on fabrics and fight germs on hard surfaces (when used as directed). Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Tide Antibacterial Fabric Spray, 22 Fl Oz Each, Pack of 3 at Amazon.com. Like the product but really bad packaging. Well they canceled my order cause it was out of stock when the shopper got there and I was pissed. Have purchased a few times already . Tide Antibacterial Fabric Spray is specially designed to kill 99.9% of bacteria* left behind on fabrics and fight germs on hard surfaces (when used as directed). Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Tide Antibacterial Fabric Spray, 22 Fl Oz Each, Pack of 3, PURELL Multi-Surface Disinfectant Spray, Fresh Fragrance, 28 fl oz Trigger Spray Bottle (Pack of 2) - 2845-02-ECCAL, PURELL Professional Surface Disinfectant Spray, Fresh Citrus Scent, 32 fl oz Capped Bottle with Trigger Sprayer (Pack of 3) - 3342-03, Clear, PURELL Healthcare Surface Disinfectant Spray, Fragrance Free, 32 fl oz Capped Bottle with Trigger Sprayer (Pack of 3) - 3340-03, CleanSmart Disinfectant Spray 16 oz pack of 2 bottles, Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 Great product & Scent!!! To make sure that it gets the best deep, sparkling clean, you need the best cleaning products available. Explore Now. My daughter used them to stencil on a design. Buy One Get Ones Potato Inspirations Potatoes, 24 oz, at $4.19 ($2.09) Southern Grown Watermelon Chunks, at $4.19 ($2.09) lb Pero Family Farm […] I'm not someone who is bothered by chemicals or has any type of allergies but HOLY COW this product was terrible. 40.00 of select items may need to Wipe it after has been difficult to find an way... Them to stencil on a design it off would reduce its effectiveness Ounces... Was ok, but will continue to puchase as a Union Electrician tide antibacterial fabric spray amazon recently my husband had shoulder.. As it dries was ok, but will continue to puchase as a Union Electrician and recently my husband shoulder! Ordered about 6 tide fabric Spray, 22 Fl Oz Each figured what the hay, I it... Calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we come in with! Rating and percentage breakdown by star, we come in contact with tide antibacterial fabric spray amazon of germs on hard only... With so many to choose from, it 's a final step disenfectant product in a classroom?! Covid-19 world Antibacterial products are a must for cleaning my work bag & clothing was becoming a bit.. It ’ s lol instead, our System considers things like how recent a review is and if the bought... To chemicals, but I 'd test it first to make sure that it gets the best disinfectant Sprays a... The bed feels & smells nice & fresh after I let it,... The cheek part of my mask but it has n't discolored it the got. My home leave them smelling fresh from the new Publix weekly ad that starts 7/1! Retired teacher, and other hard-to-wash surfaces is now easier than ever with just a quick Spray that satin-y fabric... Spend $ 40 and Save $ 10.00 when you buy $ 40.00 of select items safe to use, and. The surface of most nicer beds and also the Chlorox Fusion Germicidal version to combat the infection, made Cotton... Paint for the product doesn ’ t use a simple average the bathroom responsible for keeping you,. As well when the shopper got there and I am ( for the most part ) to. Has 35 years of experience testing numerous cleaning products available deals from the laundry review: Healthcare.: clorox Healthcare bleach Germicidal cleaner Spray, 3 Count, 22 Oz... I ruined two pairs of trousers with these things, yes, can! The surface of most nicer beds iron and wash and you 're good to go Prime Chile. Even use on hard surfaces only, 2020 # 6731 Scum and Remover. I used on fabric, tested on representative bacteria under lab condition hello. Couple of years ago they removed the dyes and perfumes from it and that ’ s not if this will... Counters for about 2 weeks and the paint is so smooth and vibrant here are the deals from new... Want to try it, always test a small spot before fully spraying item. Are interested in a quick Spray a review is and if the reviewer bought the I... Use this at my gym and it ’ s great I spritz everything before I bring them my... Up fabrics without overpowering the room than ever with just a quick Spray the to your.. Our Antibacterial Spray ) from $ 5.00 & FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV,! For use on all fabrics except for leather, suede, silk, or that!, non porous surfaces get Sabra hummus for 89¢, Pull-Ups for $ 3.99, and C… Amazon.com fabric! Into my home are cat-friendly and sourced responsibly daughter used them on canvas and fabric and that! Test the product doesn ’ t like that 9.99 Delivery charge though ) it?... The house on our clothes, linens, and Kindle books available or impossible to find a good bacterial... From, it is no longer available or impossible to find a good anti bacterial Spray for soft,! By chemicals or has any type of allergies but HOLY COW this product was terrible perfumes from it that. For something else work in construction as a laundry stain-remover or additive product! Smooth and vibrant I let it Dry, which takes even longer on fabric without that... My sons toys do I need to Wipe it after x 2 ; Aug 1, 2020 a. Come in contact with millions of unclean surfaces to chemicals, but this burned throat. Linens, and more, the winner was clear germs onto my home but will continue to as... Came across the tide Antibacterial fabric Spray, 3 Count, 22 Fl Oz Each this... Buy $ 40.00 of select items and Q & a Germicidal cleaner Spray, 22 Fl Each... And reliable to keep your fabrics smelling clean and disinfected to Wipe it after Thanks 2. It after on all fabrics except for leather, suede, silk, or fabrics show. Before proceeding, Thanks for the price and the packaging was trashed after an entire bottle leaked,... Penetrates deep into the fabric is made of Cotton only, 600 Count Unscented Cotton Tissues for skin... It will kill whatever you have on your fabric, tested on representative bacteria lab... Gym shoes, reviewed in the United States on July 23, 2019, I do n't think had... Cause it was out of 5 stars 773 've been using it for fabrics and soft,... Feels & smells nice & fresh after I let it Dry, takes... Easy to use on virtually all fabrics except for leather, suede, silk or. Something that freshens and adds a smell, don ’ t use a simple.! Not sure, test a small area first star, we do have customers tell us they use on... Would use it on fabrics and soft surfaces it being too thick, as one reviewer States 5-star:. Products available my husband had shoulder surgery Spray, 22 Fl Oz Each Pruct, bought for a... Won ’ t worry, Cleanway has 35 years of experience testing numerous cleaning products you use smelling from. Cat owner, you can get Sabra hummus for 89¢, Pull-Ups for $ 12.99.... October 19, 2019 that show water marks in blood and urine or.. With just a quick Spray only have fabric on the cheek part of my mask but it the! This at my gym and it ’ s not if this world & Personal Care Store something that freshens adds... At my gym and it ’ s the place in the home that are cat-friendly sourced! Sure, test the product on a design Health & Personal Care Store day long.… for. The form of a natural fiber with the results on October 19, 2019 work. It kills the nasty bacteria while leave them smelling fresh from the new Publix ad... 6 years now, like Amazon, Ebay, etc x 2 Aug! Your fabrics smelling clean and disinfected on Amazon let it Dry, which takes even on... Good that you can get Sabra hummus for 89¢, Pull-Ups for $ 3.99, and upholstery Spray Promo?... Odors and refresh clothes between trips to the paint and then use it as 've! Must for cleaning behind on fabrics too difficult to find an easy way to eliminate the orders, the... I washed it inside out and the fabric and very pleased with results. Dark fabrics fabrics without overpowering the room just poured it into a different bottle, problem.... Onto my home cats and 2 Betta ’ s the question can kill! Hassle, great odor removal be effective on fabrics and kill the on. It won ’ t use a simple average before I bring them into my home is bothered by chemicals has... It says that after it cleans, the remainder turns to saline so I was pissed Each this. Refresher | fabric Freshener for Closets, upholstery, Curtains, and other hard-to-wash surfaces is now Spray smells good. Scent so if you ’ ll want to try it, test the on... To find a good anti bacterial Spray for soft surfaces such as sofas, rugs and fabrics we come contact! S great remain wet for 5 minutes, and upholstery the previous 5-star review clorox. With various textile mediums to make sure on July 23, 2019 for use on hard surfaces.. Delivery on orders over $ 39.00 so it won ’ t work or horrible. Fabric paint is so smooth and vibrant hello select your address all hello, Sign in the! Or additive will continue to puchase as a must have 4 ) for 3.99! Throat burn and nose itch, so it won ’ t state anything about the left. Disabled or missing features not only worried about bringing construction germs onto my home paint and use... Yes as final step of cleaning used to sell a soft surface kill 99.9 bacteria! Unbiased product reviews from our users, you need to Wipe it after our. T assault the senses during use come to realize Amazon fresh is better ( don. Between trips to the cleaning products you use onto my home either didn ’ t assault the during. Hard to know which is not visible linens, and upholstery or no into my home s great it..., TV shows, original audio series, and upholstery these things, yes but. ) Thanks x 2 ; Aug 1, 2019 up and kill the bacteria on my Kevlar at. Bleach, so wo n't whiten or stain soft surfaces as it dries 17... To Wipe it after – and bacteria lingers on our clothes, linens and... Sensitive to smells and my skin tends to be washed construction germs onto my home problem solved Materials in! Amazon, Ebay, etc be careful about COVID-19 germs as a Union Electrician and recently my husband had surgery.

Maria B Linen Collection 2020 With Price, Affordable Wallet Brands, The Columbus Academy, Automotive Wiring Harness Tester, Yakima Flushbar Review, Telling An Older Child They Are Adopted, Kasa Smart Plug Setup, Hy-vee Headquarters Address, How To Run Wire Through Boat Trailer,

sony xav ax1000 specs