28mm oring leather seal adapter $ 33.99. weihrauch 25mm air rifle piston seal $ 22.99. sale! Prices to suit all budgets. Each service kit is designed specifically for the rifle you already know and love. We feel it's time to draw a line in the sand and as such from this point onward offenders will receive an immediate and permanent ban from the forum. can you put link?? To close this message box, click on the 'X' in the top-right-hand corner. £40 US$54/€45. 12 in stock. This is the smallest of the XS range from SMK, this beautifully engineered rifle will make a great entry level air rifle. Getting one myself this weekend. We will not hesitate to ban offenders. You should all receive a copy of this message by PM. Mod 20. I no longer stock Air rifles or pistols for sale new or secondhand. Getting a little deeper into tuning, you might start wondering if tuning your rifle could make it shoot at blazing speeds and accurate enough to shoot dimes at 300 yards. G10. Product Description: A massively powerful full sized underlever rifle, the XS38 has a fixed barrel and fully adjustable sights for maximum accuracy. Side Refine Panel. The 20 being the best of the lot. Fax 01206 792679. Please Make sure you know what you are getting into when you strip & tune your rifle, Woodfield cannot & will not be held responsible for any damage or injury caused whilst fitting the Welsh Willy service kit to your rifle, the kits have been tried & tested and fit that specific rifle only. We started making our neoprene buddy bottle covers way back in 1999 and they have proved very popular since. Current Stock: Quantity: Decrease Quantity: Increase Quantity: Add to Wish List. A V-Mach Tuning Kit helps to maximise efficiency, improve firing sequences, reduce lock-time and eliminate mainspring noise/”twang”, all of which can ultimately aid accuracy. SMK XS38 Deluxe. harassment, swearing, prejudice, defamation, deliberate insults or SMK - Airgun spares . As a result much of this behaviour has gone unnoticed unless it has been reported to us. 5 x SMK Breech/Bolt Probe Seals - .177 or .22 - Fits: XS78 XS79 QB78 QB79 TH78. Home; Spares By Manufacturer; Pellets; General / Others. Hi, I just thought I'd pass on some info from a RFD I know, Its a chap called Lyn Lewington (Venoman) He is very kindly sorting out my XS38 for me. G10. Mod 2004 Pistol. I had to drill a small hole, forward of the plunger's retaining cone, into … Superb deep polish blued finish and attention to every detail makes this rifle unique value for the money. We don’t want to read about these topics either.IMPORTANT- The discussion of politics and religion is no longer allowed anywhere on the forum (including the Adult section). ASG XS36 & XS38 Models SMK. Free postage. got it now!!! Thank you for your business. Name Email Required. Superb deep polish blued finish and attention to every detail makes this rifle unique value for the money. A great quality full sized underlever rifle, the XS38 has a fixed barrel and fully adjustable sights for maximum accuracy. As part of the 2006 Violent Crime Reduction Act it is now an offence to sell a knife, Knife making materials or Edge tools to persons under the age of 18 years. I am still making the WW Service kits for spring rifles nothing has changed there and they can be purchased through this website  https://woodfield-gcp.co.uk/product-category/service-kits/. These are spring powered air guns here folks, not Marine M40A1’s. SMK XS38 OCTOBER 2010 MAKE A DIY LAMP FILTER U-BOLT Just how good is the new 5-grain hunting round? The XS38 is a full power full sized underlever air rifle which thanks to its fixed barrel design offers extreme levels of accuracy at all ranges. Telephone 01206 795333. Free postage. B2. B2. co2 air rifles. My question is this - Is it possible to buy one of these lower end of the market rifles and by spending the money on a tuning kit and investing the time tweaking it get a decent and respectable rig together ? The goal of this portal is to provide usefull links and information to those who own or are looking for a Chinese air rifle or pistol. SMK XS38 tuned w. custom Woodfield G.C.P. SMK CO2 QB78 DELUXE QB79, XS78 & XS79 and Variants, Tuning & Dismantling DVD. The Violent Crime Reduction Act prohibits us from mailing firearms directly to your door. ; If you would like to contribute to this … Do not make inappropriate or offensive posts - including threats, SMK .22 XS38 Deluxe Break Barrel - Spring Air Rifle (R/H) - S/H. Mod 19. Our Welsh Willy Service Kits are renowned for fine tuning your air rifle. Diana mod. £39.95 ) (No reviews yet) Write a Review. Compare. Feb 13, 2013 #1 i will be showing you my project on improving the most basic of air rifles which can be bought brand new for under£40 this is the gun straight from the box. 'Behaviour Case for Diana Chaser / Artemis CP2 £ 17.47. The XS38 is a very heavy rifle based on a Weihrauch model, the HW77, but it is nowhere near as smooth and the trigger is horrible compared to the HW77. The only exception is if it's airgun related - they must be put in the Airgun Related Politics section..We will not tolerate bullying or personal attacks, racism or any other offensive 'isms'. hi anyone watched the review of the smk xs38 spring rifle on air gun gear show looks really good for the money :up: Log in or Sign up. £2.30 postage. SMK XS78 QB78 TH78 Seal Kit Including Valve Stem Top Hat Genuine Parts. 275. Discussion in 'Anything Airgun Related' started by sillygarry, Oct 13, 2014. Diesen Verkäufer speichern. Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. Company registration number: 10304462 Registered in England and Wales VAT registration number: 250 982103 Errors and Omissions Excepted SKU: SSXS36. ... SMK CP1 & CP1-M O Ring Seals £ 4.78 – £ 6.49. Made to SMK’s specification and regulated and prepared in England by skilled gunsmiths. You get a … As part of the 2006 Violent Crime Reduction Act it is now an offence to sell a knife, Knife making materials or Edge tools to persons under the age of 18 years. He is fitting one of his own tuning kits, this will tame the beast as it can be quite "twangy" when fired with loads of recoil. gamo 25mm air rifle power seal $ 18.50 $ 17.50. weihrauch 30mm air rifle piston seal $ 22.99. currently on sale. SMK 208. As many of you are aware there are a handful of individuals amongst this membership that persist in making provocative, inflammatory, racist and otherwise offensive comments. Out of stock. Accuracy with my fitted 3-9x40 mildot scope is excellent; hitting a 25mm spinner outside at 40m with monotonous regularity. Replacement CO2 Seal for CP1, CP2, CR600w and Diana £ 7.87. Superb deep polish blued finish and attention to every detail makes this rifle unique value for the money. Telephone 01206 795333. gamo 25mm eco seal $ 13.99 $ 12.99. sale! 001-0364 QB/XS Trigger Improvement Kit this low cost complete kit will smooth out your trigger action £ 4.98 * Still in stock Add to shopping basket 007-1300 QB/XS Barrel 'O'rings pack of 10 . Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Quick View. I’ve seen guns ad­ver­tised for sale as hav­ing been V-Mach tuned, but this ti­tle only ap­plies to guns which have been through the work­shop. and multi-cultural country. person in the UK has been born of mixed race – we are a multi-coloured Reassemble with our spacing shims one either side of the trigger, and fit our allen screws, and put the brass spring guide at the front of the trigger spring. WORKSHOP: HW97 TUNE-UP It's not a job for the DIY enthusiast! Professional Tuning Kit and Video on tuning, servicing etc for the SMK QB/XS 78/79 models. Post Mar 03, 2011 #1 2011-03-03T10:55. This behaviour is, and always has been against Forum Rules as well as the specific stipulations of the Adults forum and it will no longer be tolerated. Made to SMK’s specification and regulated and prepared in England by skilled gunsmiths. AirGunForum. Welcome to my eBay Shop. I am a V-Mach approved tuner, i also supply my own tuning kit for SMK XS19,XS20,XS36/2 XS38 and XS208 models , i now sell these kits under the name ARC Tuning. Review Subject Required. Leicestershire Airguns on Twitter . This is exactly the same as the standard XS38 except it comes with a custom high quality Italian finished wood stock. Post Mar 03, 2011 #1 2011-03-03T10:55. £39.95 ) (No reviews yet) Write a Review. SMK XS38 .22. 130 sold. Welcome to Woodfield Gun Care Products, the home of the Welsh Willy Service /Tuning Kits. Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. Mod 12. Leicestershire Airguns on Facebook. i would get back in touch with SMK. NitroGary0 . TbT Air Rifle Tuning: The World’s Favourite Tuning Kits For many years the TbT range of Air Rifle Tuning Kits have been the best selling air rifle tuning kits in the world, and for good reason! James Talker. Comments Required. £2.30 postage. Site Admin. 25/5. From o ring seal kits to spare washers and springs we have everything you require for your air rifle or pistol. Comments Required. NitroGary0. • V-Glide Tuning Kits • V-Mach Tuning Kits • V-Mach Mainsprings • Custom Spring Guide Sets • V-Mach Hybrid C-Form Piston Seals • Precision Trigger Blades • Re-Settable Safety Catches • Lightweight Custom Cylinders and Gauge Conversions for HW100 • RACE Muzzle Brakes. I have fitted a WW kit into the B40 I have here and it shoots a treat, can't fault it.. The gun is beautifully balanced (without the bulk kit attached) until you attach the standard SMK silencer - way too heavy. The goal of this portal is to provide usefull links and information to those who own or are looking for a Chinese air rifle or pistol. Fax 01206 792679. £4.79 . These kits are not V-Mach kits, the XS 19 spring kit consists of a steel piston liner, a Titan spring with a spring guide and top hat and power adjustment washers. QB-78. In stock. £4.95. 275. SMK XS38 Magnum Underlever - .22 Air Rifle. Every single From o ring seal kits to spare washers and springs we have everything you require for your air rifle or pistol. Bagnall and Kirkwood Airgun Spares Online store for all your spares airgun needs. XS38 Deluxe .22 Air Rifle. Various sizes available and also shroud covers. While each kit is unique to the rifle, you can generally expect smoother cocking, more power less recoil and no spring twang, We started making our neoprene buddy bottle covers way back in 1999 and they have proved very popular since. Forums > Airguns > Anything Airgun Related > The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates. The XS38is a big old heavy beast, that needs seriously working on, and has a poor trigger. take a look at a CZ 364. Camo Tape; Chronographs ; Clothing; Co2 Pistol Magazine; Decoys; Equipment Boxes; Fittings; Flip Up Scope Covers; Game Calls; Gun Bags & Cases. Just Air Guns is the largest online air rifles shop in the UK, choose from spring air rifles, PCP rifles, Co2 rifles and all available for home delivery. 212 sold. SMK’s own Black BS55 Domed pellets returned a spread of 13fps and average energy of 11.7ft/lbs, whilst a spread of 10fps with RWS Superfield, and 11.9ft/ lbs was equally impressive. Our membership (like our country) consists of people from all walks of life; different in far more ways than can be listed here and SMK XS208 MAXI Tuning Kit £ 45.95. DB4/DB5. The XS38 is a full power full sized underlever air rifle which thanks to its fixed barrel design offers extreme levels of accuracy at all ranges. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. The rifle stock is … we will remove these topics from the forum, we will not give you an area where you can abuse each other. A great quality full sized underlever rifle, the XS38 has a fixed barrel and fully adjustable sights for maximum accuracy. Top. £ 7.98 * In stock Add to shopping basket -0900 Hammer Pin -0900 Hammer Pin this is the round top foreward pin that fits in the hammer … While each kit is unique to the rifle, you can generally expect smoother cocking, more power and less recoil. Review Subject Required. The XS15 has an adjustable rear sight and is grooved for a telescopic sight. SMK XS78 QB78 TH78 Seal Kit Including Valve Stem Top Hat Genuine Parts. Because of this the XS38 Custom is perfect for both ambushing vermin and target shooting. Even if this is just your own The Air Arms S400 is one of the most popular single-shot, precharged pneumatic air rifles. NitroGary0 . The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates. 422 Follower carwrappingcentre_uk (22153 carwrappingcentre_uk hat einen Bewertungspunktestand von 22153) 99.3% carwrappingcentre_uk hat 99,3% positive Bewertungen. Trade Seller. Mod 19. it’s Swansea walk in shop permanently, no more walk-in’s sorry. It’s all very well to say they don’t have to read it if they don't want to, but as most of us use the ‘New Posts’ button there is no easy way to avoid it.All AGF staff members are in favour of people being able to discuss what they want, but we have to draw the line somewhere if it is upsetting other users. L R Nash (SMK) Ltd trading as Sportsmarketing SMK Commerce Way Whitehall Road Industrial Estate Colchester Essex CO2 8HH Map. Polished Silencer Adaptor Various Fitting Options And Finishes. 1338-SMK XS38 Custom Pro Kit .22; Click to enlarge. XS38 (loosely based on a HW77) SYNXS (not sure if it's a direct copy of anything) XS/QB78 (Crosman 140 copy) XS15 Junior rifle SMK market quite a few other rifles, which unfortunately are not worth bothering with, but again, that's just my opinion. Superb deep polish blued finish and attention to every detail makes this rifle unique value for the money. Air Pistol Kits; Junior Air Rifle Kits; Air Gun Accessories. 5 x SMK Breech/Bolt Probe Seals - .177 or .22 - Fits: XS78 XS79 QB78 QB79 TH78. V-Mach’s air rifle tuning products are suitable for most makes and models including Air Arms, BSA, Diana / RWS, FWB, Webley and Weihrauch (HW). Quality control is not great though so you would need to check the actual rifle you are buying very closely as they do differ enormously out of the box. A superbly powerful air rifle for the quick and humane dispatch of garden pests such as rats or rabbits. £27.99. SMK guns have improved a great deal in the past couple of years. £27.99. 275. regardless of their colour, religion or cultural heritage. Some great reviews on the net. The moderation team has tried to stay on top of this, however unfortunately because of the ‘offensive’ nature of much of its content we don’t monitor the Adult section quite as much as perhaps we should. 275. E Bay Shop  https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/welshwillysgcp, Any queries please e-mail me on  woodfield-gcp2017@talktalk.net, Our Welsh Willy Service Kits are renowned for fine tuning your air rifle. Getting a little deeper into tuning, you might start wondering if tuning your rifle could make it shoot at blazing speeds and accurate enough to shoot dimes at 300 yards. L R Nash (SMK) Ltd trading as Sportsmarketing SMK Commerce Way Whitehall Road Industrial Estate Colchester Essex CO2 8HH Map. the rifle bought new comes with a strip down guide. Forums > Airguns > Anything Airgun Related > The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates. Greater Manchester. These are spring powered air guns here folks, not Marine M40A1’s. Availability: Please call 0191 567 0147 for stock levels. SMK XS38 .22. ASG XS36 & XS38 Models SMK. Postings on Politics, Religion & Controversial Off-Topic Material. The webmaster is a collector of Chinese air rifles but does not have all the knowledge about them. Next Last. Google+ Leicestershire Airguns. Alle; … A massively powerful full sized underlever rifle, the XS38 has a fixed barrel and fully adjustable sights for maximum accuracy.

Klipsch R-12sw Setup, Portable Ice Maker Not Getting Cold, Understay In Front Office Meaning, Elite Force Glock 17 Review, Study Desk With Drawers, Rajiv Gandhi University Of Health Sciences, Mass Of Bus In Kg, Rohan Kishibe Voice Actor English,

smk xs38 tuning kit