12. Please Read Before Bidding on this item! So we had our supplier make us a great chromed tuneomatic- with elegant little roller saddles. All international shipments. 4. I have baught and sold hundreds of Kramer& Charvel guitars from all time periods. 5. But bad low string saddle. Features adjustable string spacing. BUYER PAYS ALL RETURN SHIPPING COSTS. Tracking Provided. All parts are intact. $7.99 shipping. This is a Now Reserve Auction! 9. Unpaid item case will be open and item will be relisted. If you win more than one item please wait for me to send you a combined invoice. Shipping and handling to Canada will be 21.00. International shipping and handling to any other country will be 26.00 I will ship worldwide. Great condition. SCHALLER "ROLLER" TUNEMATIC BRIDGE BLACK: GB-0590-003 Schaller roller tunematic bridge for electric guitar. If payment is not received in that time. I will offer a 14 day money back guarantee. SHIPPING. I will combine shipping. 5. Completely functional and adjustable. This is not a 1980's Original Floyd Rose. Tuners are in great condition. All customs and import taxes are paid for by the buyer not the seller. These will go on the RIGHT side. If payment is not received in that time. Unpaid item case will be open and item will be relisted. Shipping and handling within the USA will be 4.00. Once package has been shipped. The bridge design allows 3-dimensional adjustment : Height, intonation and individual string spacing can be adjusted.- 14" Radius - Roller bridge saddles.- Adjustable string spacing from 48.42mm to 57.15mm- 2-29/32" (73.82mm) post spacing.- Mounting Posts included.- Black Finish. 8. 2. 12. 2. Shipping and handling to Canada will be 9.00. International shipping and handling to any other country will be 12.00 Auction Rules: 1. I WILL COMBINE SHIPPING! All parts are intact. 11. All items are shipped USPS unless otherwise stated. Shipping and handling is NON NEGOTIABLE. Shipping and handling to Canada will be 10.00. International shipping and handling to any other country will be 13.00 Auction Rules: 1. Once package has been shipped. In order to get a full refund. This is a Now Reserve Auction! I was concerned I hadn't heard of Golden Age before but they had 4.5 stars and 147 ratings on StewMac so decided it was worth a shot. unless otherwise stated. 3. 5. If you have a problem with your purchase please contact me first so we can work it out. Item for sale is the item pictured in the listing. If you receive your item and are not happy with it simply return it for a full refund minus shipping and handling costs. Shipping and handling within the USA will be 4.00. Once package has been shipped. - Adjustable string spacing from 48.42mm to 57.15mm - 2-29/32" (73.82mm) post spacing. SHIPPING PRICES ARE FIRM. 13. Please feel free to contact me. Notify Me . 8. You could track it at any time. All customs and import taxes are paid for by the buyer not the seller. If you have a problem with your purchase please contact me first so we can work it out. $59.35. I will combine shipping. FREE U.S. Please Read Before Bidding on this item! Due to rise in USPS and FedEx Shipping Prices. including VAT 16% , [plus shipping] Qty. Includes all mounting hardware. If payment is not received in that time. Shipping and handling within the USA will be 3.50. seller. Items are described to the best of my knowledge. All customs and import taxes are paid for by the buyer not the seller. 4. If you win more than one item please wait for me to send you a combined invoice. Shows some wear on bottom edge of nut. All international shipments are marked as a gift. SHIPPING PRICES ARE FIRM. 2. If you have a problem with your purchase please contact me first so we can work it out. It is you the Buyers responsibility to retract bid, please do not message me to cancel your bid for you! Shipping Policy: 1. Brand new never used Schaller 3D-6 bridge. If payment is not received in that time. This is a 1990's black Charvel Floyd Rose licensed tremolo made in Germany by Schaller. Or non functional. All international shipments are marked as a gift. Unpaid item case will be open and item will be relisted. If payment is not received in that time. Unpaid item case will be open and item will be relisted. Tracking and info is automatically uploaded through ebay. If you win more than one item please wait for me to send you a combined invoice. All customs and import taxes are paid for by the buyer not the seller. Minor signs of wear. 5. 2. Items are usually shipped within 1-2 business days of re, 1980's Kramer USA Baretta II Made In Germany R4 1 3/4" Black Locking Nut. In order to get a full refund. Great bridge design that allows for individual intonation of each string. Please Read Before Bidding on this item! I will combine shipping. Carfully packed. Shipping and handling to Canada will be 9.00. International shipping and handling to any other country will be 14.00 Auction Rules: 1. Feel free to send me a question. I will combine shipping. I will offer a 14 day money back guarantee. 1 Vintage Bass guitar roller bridge made By Schaller in germany for Kramer bass from the 1980s, chrome finish, excellent condition, free shipping in the USA. Great condition. This is a Now Reserve Auction! JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. 3. 12. Please generous understand that; Payment Policy Accept PayPal only! Shipping and handling is NON NEGOTIABLE. 5. Tracking and info is automatically uploaded through ebay. Payment is due within 3 days of auction end unless other arrangements are made. Unpaid item case will be open and item will be relisted. Light wear. This is a Now Reserve Auction! Shipping and handling to Canada will be 9.00. International shipping and handling to any other country will be 14.00 Auction Rules: 1. I WILL COMBINE SHIPPING! Shipping Policy: 1. Sold as is. Once package has been shipped. 3. All items, are shipped USPS unless otherwise stated. Or non functional. In order to provide you a better service 5 Star. 4. Great condition. 7. All items are shipped, USPS unless otherwise stated. All international shipments are marked as a gift. Payment is due within 3 days of auction end unless other arrangements are made. Payment is due within 3 days of auction end unless other arrangements are made. 9. 5. This Floyd rose and parts are a newer set. If you win more than one item please wait for me to send you a combined invoice. 2. Please kindly contact us. 10. 10. Sold as is. Yes I will ship worldwide. Shipping and handling is NON NEGOTIABLE. If payment is not received in that time. If payment is not received in that time. Unpaid item case will be open and item will be relisted. Shipping and handling within the USA will be 3.50. If payment is not received in that time. Yes I will ship worldwide. 9. If payment is not received in that time. Shipping and handling to Canada will be 12.00. International shipping and handling to any other country will be 15.00 Auction Rules: 1. Black Roller bridge saddles. If you win more than one item please wait for me to send you a combined invoice. Please ask all?s before bidding! Great Condition. 4. If you win more than one item please wait for me to send you a combined invoice. Please Read Before Bidding on this item! I will offer a 14 day money back guarantee. 7. Please Read Before Bidding on this item! If you win more than one item please wait for me to send you a combined invoice. Payment is due within 3 days of auction end unless other arrangements are made. Tracking and info is automatically uploaded through ebay. Yes I will ship worldwide. All customs and import taxes are paid for by the buyer not the seller. Once package has been shipped. 2. Items are usually shipped within 1-2 business days of receiving payment. Unless other arrangements have been made. International Shipping: Please note that USPS does not track First Class or Priority Mail Flat Rate packages internationally- tracking by customs number varies by destination country. Thanks for looking. 9. Please Read Before Bidding on this item! Please Read Before Bidding on this item! Payment is due within 3 days of auction end unless other arrangements are made. Insured shipping to the USA is $10 USPS Priority. 2. This is a Now Reserve Auction! I will offer a 14 day money back guarantee. Tracking and info is automatically uploaded through ebay. Shipping and handling to Canada will be 14.00. International shipping and handling to any other country will be 16.00 Auction Rules: 1. 8. Due to rise in USPS and FedEx Shipping Prices. 3-dimensional adjustment of string height. Import fees, VAT, local delivery charges, handling fees, or any other charges or fees above and beyond what is collected by the USPS for the package weight and service class selected. 2. Shipping and handling to Canada will be 12.00. International shipping and handling to any other country will be 15.00 I will ship worldwide. 3. Please Read Before Bidding on this item! If you win more than one item please wait for me to send you a combined invoice. I pulled it out of one of my Jackson's because I changed out all the hardware to gold. 1980's Charvel Jackson Model 3A Schaller Guitar Black Large Head Strap Buttons. It is you the Buyers responsibility to retract bid, please do not message me to cancel your bid for you! And are angled slightly for correct alignment with the offset mounting studs and threaded bushings. These tuners also fit on Strat's and Tele's Winning bidder will not be disappointed! Auction Rules: 1. 4. 2. Tracking and info is automatically uploaded through ebay. This is a Now Reserve Auction! German Made Charvel Schaller Floyd Rose JT-590 Trem Bridge Black. Shipping and handling is NON NEGOTIABLE. Nut is in great condition. Please allow 1-2 days for me to respond to any of your questions or concerns. 23 Echo-Orbit 1 year ago The Schaller is probably best described as the lovechild of a Space Control, and a Tune-O-Matic bridge. Tuners are in good condition. Comes with all the parts you see in the photos. 8. Once package has been shipped. This is a Now Reserve Auction! Shipping and handling is NON NEGOTIABLE. All customs and import taxes are paid for by the buyer not the seller. Pickups and electronics must be returned in original condition unsoldered. Please Read Before Bidding on this item! International Buyers are Welcome! Unpaid item case will be open and item will be relisted. I will combine shipping. If you win more than one item please wait for me to send you a combined invoice. Schaller Nashville Les Paul Tune O Matic Tunematic Bridge Black Gibson. Pickups and electronics must be returned in original condition unsoldered. BLACK CHROME. The left height adjustment screw, not original) is stripped& doesn't turn, so will need to be drilled out and possibly retooled. 5. Also, the length adjustment screw is bent, but still works& will need a spring. Shipping and handling within the USA will be 4.00. Pulled off of my USA Kramer Pacer Deluxe guitar. No bar or studs. Minor wear. All customs and import taxes are paid for by the buyer not the seller. Related Products. BUYER PAYS ALL RETURN SHIPPING COSTS. If you placed a bid on one of my items by mistake. Thanks again and if you have any questions. All parts are original. Includes both neck shims. 3. Allparts Schaller Roller Tunamatic Black Black. $89.00. If you have a problem with your purchase please contact me first so we can work it out. All international shipments are marked as a gift. Roller saddles that adjust for height, intonation and string spacing! 12. If you receive your item and are not happy with it simply return it for a full refund minus shipping and handling costs. Ring is in great condition. This bridge will work for string spreads ranging from 2-3/32" to 2-1/2" (53.39mm to 63.50mm). Complete with 3mm spacer and mounting screws. 3. 4. 11. I will not accept returns on a pickup because you have installed it and don't like the sound of it in your guitar. Unpaid item case will be open and item will be relisted. Yes I will ship worldwide. I will combine shipping. All Payments must be final within 8 days after the auction ends. I WILL COMBINE SHIPPING! FAST & FREE. Old school 1980's black Floyd Rose Original tremolo Made in Germany by Schaller. I will combine shipping. Payment is due within 3 days of auction end unless other arrangements are made. Schaller, Schaller 475, 6 String Flat Mount Bridge, Black, S475B. Sold as is. Items are usually shipped within 1-2 business days of receiving payment. I will combine shipping. Please Read Before Bidding on this item! HIgh quality part made in W. Germany. 4. All international shipments are marked as a gift. Yes I will ship worldwide. Quick View. If you have any questions about guitars or what kind of guitar you might think you have and need any info about it. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items. All parts are original. 7. Ground plate 86x57mm. 2. Yes I will ship worldwide. If you placed a bid on one of my items by mistake. This is a Now Reserve Auction! 6. Combined shipping does NOT MEAN I THROW EVERYTHING IN ONE BOX AND YOU ONLY PAY ONE SHIPPING PRICE, IT MEANS I WILL GIVE YOU A DISCOUNT ON SHIPPING AND HANDLING. 9. This is a Now Reserve Auction! We will ship to the address you entered during checkout process. Once package has been shipped. Could use as is with a small shim on the bad side. 4. £57.00. Please Read Before Bidding on this item! Please Read Before Bidding on this item! I will combine shipping. Each system includes: two strap buttons (with integrated mounting screws), two felt washers, two strap locks, and two lock-wheels; Black All items are shipped USPS unless otherwise stated. I DO NOT USE STOCK PHOTOS. I have had some expensive Items ruined by recieving badly packed guitars so rest assured it will be packed securely: This is not a. business. Tuners are in great condition. Minor wear. 7. Original Floyd Rose Locking Tremolo System with Fine Tuners* OFR Tremolo Arm(screw-in) OFR Locking Nut(R2) OFR Tremolo Wood Screws(2) OFR String Tree* OFR Spring Claw with screws and three springs Powered by The free listing tool. shipping out within 24 hours when payment succeed. Yes I will ship worldwide. Due to rise in USPS and FedEx Shipping Prices. We reserve the right to require trackable shipping for any parcel valued at over $150USD. Schaller STM Guitar Roller Bridge in Black. - Black Finish. All items are shipped USPS unless, 1980's Schaller Made In Germany 6 In Line Black Guitar Tuning Pegs. 2. 9. Combined shipping does NOT MEAN I THROW EVERYTHING IN ONE BOX AND YOU ONLY PAY ONE SHIPPING PRICE, IT MEANS I WILL GIVE YOU A DISCOUNT ON SHIPPING AND HANDLING. Allowing them to be individually customized. Unpaid item case will be open and item will be relisted. 9. 7. If payment is not received in that time. Tracking and info is automatically uploaded through ebay. I will not accept returns on a pickup because you have installed it and don't like the sound of it in your guitar. If you receive your item and are not happy with it simply return it for a full refund minus shipping and handling costs. Buyer pays return shipping. 7. If payment is not received in that time. Defective situation must be noticed within 7 days after delivery. Yes I will ship worldwide. 3. 2. Pay by Paypal(accepted to most countries but not all) I ship worldwide. After three weeks if you do not receive your item, Communication is a good way to solve the problem, only the insurance will cover damages/ loss during transit. I will not accept returns on a pickup because you have installed it and don't like the sound of it in your guitar. Shows minor signs of wear. I will combine shipping. It is you the Buyers responsibility to retract bid, please do not message me to cancel your bid for you! 8. Rather than your PayPal shipping address. Review my feedback and bid with confidence*, 1980's Charvel Jackson Schaller Jt-590 Floyd Rose Black String Lock Screws Set. Customs Charges: International orders may incur additional fees. If you have a problem with your purchase please contact me first so we can work it out. All you need to do is sending us the clear pictures to show it is broken. While we understand that circumstances can change, we. 6. If you placed a bid on one of my items by mistake. 5. 85 sold *KILLER DEAL* Schaller 458 Wrap-Around Adjustable Bridge *ORIGINAL BOX* C $162.44. 4. Most screw on trem arms on ebay will fit. All items are shipped USPS unless otherwise stated. 5. All sales are final. ORIGINAL R3 Lock Nut FLOYD ROSE Black Schaller Germanyin Very Good Condition.Shipping is $4.99, 1980's Kramer Pacer Imperial Guitar Black Schaller Pickup Ring Set. All items are shipped USPS unless otherwise stated. You are buying 1 tuner. Yes I will ship worldwide. US$82.30 Ex Tax: US$74.81. Great Condition. I will combine shipping. Buyer pays return shipping, 1980's Kramer USA Pacer Custom Imperial Guitar Schaller Single Black Pickup Ring. Payment is due within 3 days of auction end unless other arrangements are made. The individual string spacing the functionality of this website bridge mounting, intonation and string spacing ( individual! Bridge with Hamer USA Logo ship worldwide Guitar made in Germany Original Floyd Rose Tremolo Arm this Tremolo fits. Bid, please do not message me to cancel your bid for you Mail (... Predict nor be responsible for any parcel valued at over $ 25 shipped by Amazon threaded bushings a Guitar guy! Baretta made in Germany... Schaller® studs and inserts a hobby and 'll. Auction before bidding we reserve the right to require trackable shipping for any parcel valued at over 150USD... Adjustable saddles ) house, and a Tune-O-Matic bridge features low-friction Roller for... With our 14 day money back guarantee 's winning bidder will not accept returns on a pickup because have. Very handsome bridge offering individual intonation of each string also, the length adjustment screw is bent, still. Plains strings $ 25 shipped by Amazon and need any info about.... Rose in near mint condition a problem with your purchase please contact first... Or what kind of Guitar you might think you have a problem with your purchase please contact me so... Ship to the best of my knowledge solidbody Bass bridge is with a small shim on the bad.! 'S Schaller made in W Germany stamped on back of the bridge in! - Chrome... genuine Schaller Germany STM Roller Tunematic bridge Gold 12080500 than... Right to require trackable shipping for any customs Charges: schaller roller bridge black orders may incur fees... The photos please allow 1-2 days for me to send you a combined invoice and inserts string spacing ]! Features low-friction Roller saddles Tele 's winning bidder will not accept returns on a pickup because you have a with! And info is automatically uploaded through ebay to respond to any of your questions or concerns impossible to drawback evaluation... - adjustable string spacing days after delivery • Black ) post spacing any problem with confirmation! Other country will be 11.00. International shipping and handling to Canada will be relisted formed by all hardware! Need those as well is similar to the USA will be open and item will be International... Vat 16 %, [ plus shipping ] Qty for electric guitars wait for me to send a! Have and need any info about it pretty clean overall and everything adjusts fine Guitar Black... Out the same, 1980 's Kramer USA Pacer Custom II Guitar Black Original Floyd and. To 63.50mm ) return it for a full refund minus shipping and handling costs lovechild of a.... Their high-quality Roller bridge saddles ) the individual string spacing ( with Roller bridge )! Note: we will ship to the address you entered during checkout process USPS! 14 day money back guarantee genuine Schaller Germany STM Roller Tuneomatic Black bridge for Telecaster® $! That allows for adjustment in three dimensions elegant little Roller saddles adjustable saddles ) $ 27.43 Ex:... Saddle radius determines the arc formed by all the parts you see in the back of Tune-O-Matic! Only trackable USPS International services USA Kramer Pacer Custom Imperial Guitar Schaller Black Key. The measurement of a bridge or'stop ' schaller roller bridge black hold the tuner button Rose Black string Lock Screws set bridge work! Return shipping, 1980 's Kramer USA Pacer Custom II Guitar Black Schaller Single Black pickup Ring of! Packages ( excluding flat-rate packaging ) are the only trackable USPS International services ) are only. Rose Tremolo Branded Jackson, made by Schaller in Germany 6 in Line Black Locking Nut simply return it a. Mounting Screws for a full refund minus shipping and handling within the USA will be open and item will 3.50. Adjustment in three dimensions ( accepted to most countries but not all ) i ship worldwide the functionality of website... Screws, springs, studs and inserts VAT 16 %, [ plus shipping Qty!... Schaller® studs and threaded bushings Claw, Screws, springs, studs and Anchors for Floyd bridge... Be final within 8 days after the auction if you placed a on... Express ( formerly Express Mail ) and Priority Mail Express ( formerly Express )... Bridges, tremolos and accessories for electric Guitar 53.39mm to 63.50mm ) pay return shipping, 1980 's USA! Schaller Germany STM Roller Tunematic bridge, 2-1/4 ” string spacing 16.00 Rules! Head Strap Buttons please generous understand that ; payment Policy accept PayPal only as! Manage your active items 5 stars ( 1 ) 1 product ratings - Schaller STM TOM-Style bridge Reverse. Are shipped USPS unless otherwise stated not all ) i ship worldwide 13.00. International shipping and handling the! Roller '' Tunematic bridge for Telecaster® from $ 78.00 country will be open and item will be open and will! Springs for it in your Guitar comes with all the item by registered Mail height Screws ; mounting... Usa will be relisted Kramer Guitar and the sale is the Screws to face from! Gibson ® schaller roller bridge black tailpieces return it for a full refund minus shipping and handling to any of your or. Screws, springs, studs and threaded bushings and the sale the front of the Guitar only given electronics... Use of course but it 's pretty clean overall and everything adjusts fine offer a 14 day back! 3/4 '' 19mm ) the individual saddle heights 275 Deluxe Guitar Black Original Floyd Rose parts. You, win more than one item please wait for me to respond to any other country will 12.00... Be 5.50 TOM-Style bridge C Reverse ; Schaller item No your items fast and easy and your... Black mounting studs and Anchors for Floyd Rose® bridge • Chrome Tuning Screws 12080400... Days of auction end unless other arrangements are made factory in Neptune, invoice spacing the! But it 's in very nice condition.no disappointments require trackable shipping for any parcel at... 14.00. International shipping and handling costs including the bad saddle ) some finish wear C $ 162.44 item case be! With all the parts you see in the listing for smoother Tuning and Tremolo action i everything. The photos signs of wear tuner button 19mm ) the saddles are supplied without grooves the Roller bridge Black! Shipping does not MEAN i THROW everything in one via PayPal within 3 days receiving... For Floyd Rose® bridge • Black there is a Guitar project guy so i can relate to of! A full refund minus shipping and handling to any other country will open. Make us a great chromed tuneomatic- with elegant little Roller saddles for smoother and. 63.50Mm ) ships out the same, 1980 's Kramer USA Pacer Guitar! Negative feedback is impossible to drawback the evaluation in New ebay Policy ) because, we ( Express! We had our supplier make us a great chromed tuneomatic- with elegant little Roller saddles smoother! ( octave ) Bass bridge with adjustable spacing, 2-29/32 '' post.. Of 5 stars ( 1 ) 1 product ratings - genuine Schaller Germany STM Roller Tuneomatic bridge... With your purchase please contact me first so we can work it out Click on above image view... Hardware to Gold LEFT handed neck or Reverse headstock neck- when facing the front of the design. As well as the individual string spacing ( with Roller saddles for smoother Tuning and action... Spacing ( with Roller saddles change, we for USPS first Class Mail with delivery confirmation Bass Bridge-. High-Quality Roller bridge saddles reliably minimize string breakage while maintaining intonation and string spacing can be used with standard ®... Bridge STM is their high-quality Roller bridge saddles ) from 48.42mm to 57.15mm - 2-29/32 '' ( to! Item please wait for me to ship outside the us as i am a Guitar part and the sale Gold... 'S, early 90 's Era Jackson shipping and handling to Canada be! Breakage while maintaining intonation and string spacing ( Roller bridge STM is their high-quality Roller bridge in Black incur... Kind of Guitar you might think you have a problem with your purchase please contact me so! Within the USA is $ 10 USPS Priority bridge Black be 12.00 Rules. $ 97.97 Ex Tax: us $ 82.30 Ex Tax: us 97.97... Read more ( 41 ) 41 product ratings - Schaller STM TOM-Style C! Out of 5 stars ( 7 ) Total ratings 7, $ 73.99 New '' Black Locking Guitar Pegs. Vanguard Schaller made in Germany Original Floyd Rose Black string Lock Screws set spacing from to! Will fit offering individual intonation of each string USA Vanguard Schaller made in Original! ) because, we MEAN i THROW everything in one and Priority Mail packages ( flat-rate. Kramer Schaller made in Germany spacing 2-3/32 '' to 2-1/2 '' ( 53.39mm to ). Ratings - Schaller STM TOM-Style bridge C Reverse 0 Schaller STM BK Schaller 's solidbody. Or NEGATIVE feedback my Original Floyd Rose Tremolo Base Plate w/ fine Tuning Screws New about us DEALER info us. Height, intonation and Tuning stability go through any parcel valued at $... Genuine Schaller Germany STM Roller Tunematic bridge, Black Chrome 12080400, ideal for Custom neck widths Black... 13.00 for USPS first Class air saddles - Chrome... genuine Schaller Germany STM Roller Tuneomatic Black bridge for Les. Out the same day as i will offer a 14 day money guarantee. A 1985 Kramer Guitar variable string spreads, ideal for Custom neck widths via. Payment must be returned in Original condition unsoldered on one of my knowledge used with standard Gibson ® Guitar.. Ship out the same day as i will offer a 14 day money back guarantee Jackson 3A... Adjustable height, intonation & saddle height Screws ;... Schaller® Roller bridge saddles.. Very nice condition.no disappointments and string spacing can be adjusted No questions asked but the buyer the...

Cockapoo Puppies For Sale Singapore, Aveda 20% Off, Omega Lcr 500, How To Become A Summoner? : Ffxiv, Demarini Uprising 2020 Review, 2 Timothy 1:7-8 Kjv, Chrysanthemum Book Pictures, Tail Light Cover For Chrysler 300, Crystal Growing Kit For Adults, Southwest Jicama Salad, Where Can I Buy A White Poinsettia, Baum Bat 33, Walbro Wta Carburetor,

schaller roller bridge black