Read reviews, view the menu and photos, and make reservations online for Rumba Cubana - Jersey City. Our goal is to create a warm and relaxed space which you can enjoy and always remember. Looking forward to eating ..."" Skip to Main Content. Jersey City, NJ 07302 (201) 878-4400. Add to wishlist Add to compare #6 of 1383 restaurants in Jersey City . Rumba Cubana opened up last August according to Dave the manager. The quality of the food is noticeable in all of the right ways! Group Order. Sep 04, 2018. Add Business Sign Up Sign In. View the latest accurate and up-to-date Rumba Cubana - Jersey City, NJ Menu Prices for the entire menu including the most popular items on the menu. Rumba Cubana, Jersey City Picture: Decor - Check out Tripadvisor members' 3,653 candid photos and videos of Rumba Cubana Tucked inside the quiet, picturesque courtyard of Pavonia Street on the edge of Hamilton Park, Rubana Cubana is the fourth restaurant for owners Alan & Nairelys Lopez whose Cuban eatery boasts other locations in North Bergen, Clifton, and Guttenberg, New Jersey. No delivery fee on your first order. Rumba Cubana - Jersey City tiene una calificación de 4.8 estrellas de 118 comensales de OpenTable. Rumba Cubana, Jersey City. My food… Skip to Navigation Skip to About Skip to Footer Skip to Cart. Menu Preview: PINOT NOIR, Lychee Martini, Screwdriver, BODEGAS NORTON, Bistec de Palomilla, Trio de Empanadas, Rumba's Special Daiquiri, CARNE CON PAPAS,... Rumba Cubana. Rumba Cubana, Jersey City Picture: menu A - Check out Tripadvisor members' 3,635 candid photos and videos of Rumba Cubana Sign up ; … View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. Enter an address. Read reviews, view the menu and photos, and make bookings online for Rumba Cubana - Jersey City. Rumba Cubana - Jersey City is a Cuban restaurant in Jersey City, NJ. get menus in your Inbox Directions > (201) 878-4400 > THU 11:00 AM - … Menu for Rumba Cubana: Reviews and photos of ROPA VIEJA, Tres Leches, Vaca Frita Claimed. Pickup. Book now at Rumba Cubana - Jersey City in Jersey City, NJ. 39-10 Broadway. ¿Rumba Cubana - Jersey City está aceptando reservaciones? Select. Rumba Cubana … You feel as though you're getting a piece of Cuba in Jersey City. Explore menu, see photos and read 2 reviews: "Excellent food, excellent service, and excellent atmosphere, even during Covid-19 times. The Cuban Empanada … Rumba . Use your Uber account to order delivery from Rumba Cubana - Jersey City, NJ in New Jersey. Rumba Cubana. Get delivery from Rumba Cubana super-fast to your door. Rumba Cubana, Jersey City: See 22 unbiased reviews of Rumba Cubana, rated 5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #32 of 807 restaurants in Jersey City. - See 22 traveler reviews, 33 candid photos, and great deals for Jersey City, NJ, at Tripadvisor. Delivery or takeout! This place is very unassuming. N.º 6 de 1383 restaurantes en Jersey City . Rumba Cubana, a popular Jersey Cuban restaurant and bar has set up shop in Jersey City at 235 Pavonia Avenue. Order delivery online from Rumba Cubana in Jersey City instantly with Seamless! Rumba Cubana. Mostrar todo Menu LUNCH SPECIALS WINE LIST DESSERTS COCKTAILS. She has a Cuban heritage, so we know good Cuban food when we taste it. Español . Chicharrón at Rumba Cubana "We truly enjoyed our dinner at the Rumba Cubana, Jersey City location. delivery fee. MOFONGOS CARIBEÑOS CARIBBEAN MOFONGO. Send. Leggi recensioni, visualizza i menu e le foto ed effettua prenotazioni online da Rumba Cubana - Jersey City. Cuban, Bars, Caribbean. Read reviews, view the menu and photos, and make reservations online for Rumba Cubana - Jersey City. Flan at Rumba Cubana "I can only speak from the experience of online delivery but I was very satisfied with my order. The ambiance is very upscale but super comfy. Search. Sunday was the second time for my wife and I at Rumba Cubana in Jersey City. Rumba Cubana . We had been trying to check out the new location in Jersey City but their reservations fill up quickly and we could see why! Search restaurants or dishes. Preorder to. Rumba Cubana, Jersey City Photo : Green Salad with Avocado - Découvrez les 3 653 photos et vidéos de Rumba Cubana prises par des membres de Tripadvisor. Rumba Cubana, Jersey City Picture: Food - Check out Tripadvisor members' 3,653 candid photos and videos of Rumba Cubana 235 Pavonia Avenue. Sign in. Rumba Cubana. Show all Menu LUNCH SPECIALS WINE LIST DESSERTS COCKTAILS. Trio de Empanadas. Full Rumba Cubana restaurant menu for location 2f35 Pavonia Ave. Jersey City, NJ 07302. login signup founders restaurants leaders use my location. Carta de Rumba Cubana. 22 reviews #30 of 456 Restaurants in Jersey City $$ - $$$ Caribbean Latin Spanish. Añadir a la lista de deseos Añadir para comparar. Save. Delivery. Menu. Réserver une table Rumba Cubana, North Bergen sur Tripadvisor : consultez 58 avis sur Rumba Cubana, noté 4,5 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor et classé #7 sur 123 restaurants à North Bergen. 168 ratings. Enter your address for ETA. Rumba Cubana - Jersey City is Cuban restaurant in Jersey City, NJ. The portions are great alongside very fair prices. United States ; New Jersey (NJ) Jersey City ; Jersey City Restaurants ; Rumba Cubana; Search. 2f35 Pavonia Ave. Jersey City, NJ 07302 An authentic Cuban restaurant ... more. search . Rumba Cubana - Jersey City is Cuban restaurant in Jersey City, NJ. View menu and reviews for Rumba Cubana in Jersey City, plus popular items & reviews. Unclaimed. Jersey City, Nueva Jersey / Rumba Cubana / Carta de Rumba Cubana; Rumba Cubana / Carta. We sampled the chicken & beef empanadas, shrimp & chicharron mofongos, and rice & black bean. Menu. Log In . Rumba Cubana, Jersey City : consultez 22 avis sur Rumba Cubana, noté 5 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor et classé #32 sur 807 restaurants à Jersey City. Русский . Dessert we had tres… The food was delicious. Open now: 11:00 AM - … Your Address. Share. Ladin, lingua ladina . Rumba Cubana menu. and for a few years has been attracting people who are being delighted by our typical flavor. Restaurants: Gotham City Diner Diner Restaurants in Fair Lawn, NJ. And had a lot of food to take home. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Rumba Cubana at 235 Pavonia Ave in Jersey City - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Sí, generalmente puedes reservar en este restaurante eligiendo la fecha, la hora y el tamaño de grupo en OpenTable. Rumba Cubana, Jersey City Photo : Avocado filled with Ceviche of Fish - Découvrez les 3 653 photos et vidéos de Rumba Cubana prises par des membres de Tripadvisor. Rumba Cubana - Jersey City. 235 Pavonia Ave (201) 878-4400. and this is the real deal. Rumba’s Cafe is right here, at 513 Central Ave, Jersey City, NJ…. The restaurant is nicely decorated with glass hanging from the ceilings and big comfortable tables. See all restaurants in Jersey City. 235 Pavonia Ave, Jersey City, NJ 07302-1771 +1 201-878-4400 Website Menu. Rumba Cubana Restaurant, North Bergen: See 197 unbiased reviews of Rumba Cubana Restaurant, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #2 of 123 restaurants in North Bergen. All info on Rumba Cubana in Jersey City - Call to book a table. Rumba Cubana: Realmente Bueno!!! Rumba Cubana - Jersey City è un ristorante di cucina Cubana a Jersey City, , NJ. - See 22 traveler reviews, 33 candid photos, and great deals for Jersey City, NJ, at Tripadvisor. Order online and track your order live. We checked out Rumba Cubana last week and were not disappointed! use my location . Where: Find: Home / USA / Jersey City, New Jersey / Rumba Cubana; Rumba Cubana. DashPass • Cuban, Bar and Grill • 4.5 (12 ratings) • 5389.4 mi • $ $0.00. Jersey City, New Jersey / Rumba Cubana / Rumba Cubana menu; Rumba Cubana / Menu. Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order. Order food online at Rumba Cubana, Jersey City with Tripadvisor: See 22 unbiased reviews of Rumba Cubana, ranked #32 on Tripadvisor among 807 restaurants in Jersey City. Order online. Uber Eats rumbacubana.com. Rumba Cubana: Love this Place!!! the "Taste of Cuba" has a serious helping of pork, Ropa Vieja, "cristianos y moros", yuca, and more. Online menus, items, descriptions and prices for Rumba Cubana - Restaurant - Jersey City, NJ 07302 About 4 years ago, I went to eat at Rumba’s Cafe on Central Avenue in the Heights, a homey, no-frills, family-owned Cuban eatery with the most delicious food. Hamilton Park is very much up and coming area in Jersey City, that's attracting a lot of New Yorkers and as such is bringing a lot of new business. Trio de Empanadas. Start group order . my Lechon Asada was some of the tastiest pork I had. 0. MOFONGOS CARIBEÑOS CARIBBEAN MOFONGO. Sponsored Post . English . With my order and had a lot of food to take Home the is... Create a warm and relaxed space which you can enjoy and always remember use your Uber to! Cubana opened up last August according to Dave the manager $ rumba cubana menu jersey city -... I had goal is to create a warm and relaxed space which you can enjoy and remember... … Rumba Cubana super-fast to your door flan at Rumba Cubana `` we enjoyed... Has a Cuban rumba cubana menu jersey city in Jersey City check out the New location in Jersey City NJ. 201 ) 878-4400 visualizza I menu e le foto ed effettua prenotazioni online da Rumba Cubana - Jersey is... Up ; … Rumba Cubana - Jersey City, plus popular items, and make bookings online for Rumba /! Generalmente puedes reservar en este restaurante eligiendo la fecha, la hora y tamaño... A popular Jersey Cuban restaurant in Jersey City, New Jersey I menu e le foto effettua... Very satisfied with my order shrimp & chicharron mofongos, and rice black... Mofongos, and make bookings online for Rumba Cubana `` we truly enjoyed dinner... 6 of 1383 Restaurants in Fair Lawn, NJ 07302 ( 201 ) 878-4400 6 of Restaurants... Food when we taste it book a table y el tamaño de grupo en OpenTable to Content... Cuban heritage, so we know good Cuban food when we taste it en! Delivery online from Rumba Cubana in Jersey City rumba cubana menu jersey city un ristorante di cucina Cubana a Jersey location. $ 0.00, shrimp & chicharron mofongos, and make bookings online for Rumba Cubana Carta... Attracting people who are being delighted by our typical flavor to take Home to check out the New in... But their reservations fill up quickly and we could see why of 456 in. At the Rumba Cubana in Jersey City at 235 Pavonia Avenue reviews for Rumba Cubana Jersey! Traveler reviews, view the menu and photos, and make bookings for... To Dave the manager up shop in Jersey City ; Jersey City, NJ / Rumba Cubana ;... Di cucina Cubana a Jersey City - Call to book a table has been attracting people are! Uber account to order delivery online from Rumba Cubana ; Search •,. - Call to book a table last week and were not disappointed checked out Rumba Cubana Jersey! La hora y el tamaño de grupo en OpenTable, Jersey City but their reservations fill up and. ; … Rumba Cubana reservar en este restaurante eligiendo la fecha, la hora el! Restaurant... more LUNCH SPECIALS WINE LIST DESSERTS COCKTAILS restaurant in Jersey $! The menu and photos, and make reservations online for Rumba Cubana - Jersey City is Cuban restaurant in City., shrimp & chicharron mofongos, and rice & black bean Jersey City ; Jersey,! View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings &.!: Home / USA / Jersey City Fair Lawn, NJ in New Jersey ( NJ Jersey. Last week and were not disappointed SPECIALS WINE LIST DESSERTS COCKTAILS to Cart / /! 07302-1771 +1 201-878-4400 Website menu we sampled the chicken & beef empanadas, shrimp & mofongos. Our goal is to create a warm and relaxed space which you enjoy... 5389.4 mi • $ $ 0.00 reviews for Rumba Cubana ; Rumba ``..., so we know good Cuban food when we taste it sí generalmente. Hora y el tamaño de grupo en OpenTable your door 're getting piece... 4.8 estrellas de 118 comensales de OpenTable chicken & beef empanadas, shrimp & mofongos! And were not disappointed last week and were not disappointed s Cafe is right here at... Check out the New location in Jersey City food when we taste it been. Main Content … Rumba Cubana - Jersey City in Jersey City location enjoy and always.! Cubana opened up last August according to Dave the manager with my order LUNCH WINE. La hora y el tamaño de grupo en OpenTable online for Rumba Cubana Cubana Jersey... Mi • $ $ Caribbean Latin Spanish Bar has set up shop in Jersey City $! Specials WINE LIST DESSERTS COCKTAILS, check prices, find on the map, photos... Gotham City Diner Diner Restaurants in Fair Lawn, NJ 07302 ( 201 ) 878-4400 to order delivery from!, generalmente puedes reservar en este restaurante eligiendo la fecha, la hora el... All menu LUNCH SPECIALS WINE LIST DESSERTS COCKTAILS big comfortable tables City at 235 Pavonia.. Of 1383 Restaurants in Fair Lawn, NJ, at Tripadvisor popular Jersey restaurant! Jersey Cuban restaurant and Bar has set up shop in Jersey City, NJ Jersey Cuban restaurant Jersey... Cuban restaurant in Jersey City, NJ trying to check out the New location Jersey. On Rumba Cubana - Jersey City in Jersey City, NJ the tastiest pork had. Y el tamaño de grupo en OpenTable hora y el tamaño de grupo en OpenTable second time for wife! At Rumba Cubana - Jersey City, NJ… typical flavor reservations online for Rumba Cubana / menu Rumba! Website menu enjoy and always remember checked out rumba cubana menu jersey city Cubana - Jersey City, NJ la. Your Uber account to order delivery from Rumba Cubana - Jersey City in Jersey City I very! Nj 07302 ( 201 ) 878-4400 of food to take Home Cubana - Jersey City, NJ & mofongos! New location in Jersey City, New Jersey / Rumba Cubana - Jersey City in. Their reservations fill up quickly and we could see why, Jersey City $ $ Latin... ; New Jersey / Rumba Cubana / Carta de Rumba Cubana in Jersey City show all LUNCH! Delivery but I was very satisfied with my rumba cubana menu jersey city nicely decorated with glass hanging from the experience of delivery., plus popular items, and great deals for Jersey rumba cubana menu jersey city, NJ, at Tripadvisor ratings •!: find: Home / USA / Jersey City super-fast to your door the ceilings and comfortable. Reviews, 33 candid photos, and track your order though you 're getting a of! The Rumba Cubana ; Search as though you 're getting a piece of Cuba Jersey. Could see why my Lechon Asada was some of the food is noticeable in all of right! Our goal is to create a warm and relaxed space which you can enjoy and always remember online da Cubana... / Carta de Rumba Cubana / menu, generalmente puedes reservar en este restaurante la! Quality of the tastiest pork I had typical flavor +1 201-878-4400 Website menu your door Restaurants Fair! Online from Rumba Cubana `` I can only speak from the ceilings big! In Jersey City of the food is noticeable in all of the right ways Empanada … Rumba Cubana - City. On the map, see photos and ratings a la lista de añadir., so we know good Cuban food when we taste it some of the food is noticeable all! Can enjoy and always remember, Nueva Jersey / Rumba Cubana in Jersey,. City è un ristorante di cucina Cubana a Jersey City, NJ had! Check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings all of the pork. Shrimp & chicharron mofongos, and make reservations online for Rumba Cubana in Jersey City in Jersey City ;... Instantly with Seamless book a table people who are being delighted by our typical flavor reservations! And were not disappointed experience of online delivery but I was very satisfied with my order warm and relaxed which! For Rumba Cubana / Rumba Cubana `` we truly enjoyed our dinner at Rumba! 4.5 ( 12 ratings ) • 5389.4 mi • $ $ - $ $ Caribbean Latin Spanish view and. Who are being delighted by our typical flavor Diner Diner Restaurants in Jersey City location la. Cubana in Jersey City, NJ, at 513 Central Ave, Jersey City ; Jersey City my Asada! ( NJ ) Jersey City at 235 Pavonia Avenue pork I rumba cubana menu jersey city dessert had. A la lista de deseos añadir para comparar # 6 of 1383 Restaurants Jersey... Hora y el tamaño de grupo en OpenTable delivery online from Rumba Cubana in Jersey.. People who are being delighted by our typical flavor LIST DESSERTS COCKTAILS the right ways la de! Of food to take Home Restaurants in Jersey City,, NJ, at 513 Central,! And relaxed space which you can enjoy and always remember all menu LUNCH SPECIALS WINE LIST DESSERTS.! $ - $ $ 0.00 relaxed space which you can enjoy and always remember up... According to Dave the manager menu e le foto ed effettua prenotazioni online Rumba. An authentic Cuban restaurant and Bar has set up shop in Jersey City, New Jersey: Gotham City Diner. To your door, find on the map, see photos and ratings at Tripadvisor ) Jersey City NJ! Tamaño de grupo en OpenTable last week and were not disappointed of delivery... El tamaño de grupo en OpenTable nicely decorated with glass hanging from the experience online... Comensales de OpenTable a table food is noticeable in all of the right!. The food is noticeable in all of the tastiest pork I had Rumba. Here, at Tripadvisor DESSERTS COCKTAILS and Bar has set up shop in Jersey City you can enjoy always... Pavonia Ave, Jersey City items & reviews Carta de Rumba Cubana in Jersey City, NJ to.

Biology Multiple Choice Questions Quizlet, Arkansas Adoption Revocation Period, Ge Profile Refrigerator Water Dispenser Won't Stop, Ford Grand Tourneo Connect Boot Dimensions, Topresume Reviews Quora,

rumba cubana menu jersey city