The Polyclinic is a medical group practice located in Seattle, WA that specializes in Dietetics and Nursing (Nurse Practitioner). 146 reviews of The Polyclinic - Madison Center "Well for one, they didn't amputate my right arm. Find the best Fibromyalgia Doctor based on consumer reviews in Seattle, WA. See reviews for The Polyclinic in Seattle, WA at 1145 Broadway from Angie's List members or join today to leave your own review. Can’t even afford to pay for an orca pass they only pay 75% of it and no parking. I made some really good friends outside of my immediate work group. How to Answer: What Are Your Strengths and Weaknesses? I have been working at Polyclinic full-time, Supportive environment The Polyclinic cardiology department's physicians specialize in prevention, diagnosis and treatment of all diseases of the heart, coronary arteries and heart valves. How many sick days do you get per year? See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for The Polyclinic locations in Northgate, Seattle, WA. Get weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews, The most useful review selected by Indeed. Are you sure you want to replace it? Everyone helps each other and supports each others work. Really enjoyed some of my coworkers. Open Mon-Fri. Search for other Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice in Seattle on The Real Yellow Pages®. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for The Polyclinic Downtown at 509 Olive Way Ste 900, Seattle, WA 98101. She works in Seattle, WA and 4 other locations and specializes in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. The best is working with the patients and providers. Providers Overview Location Reviews XX Providers Learn more about the Polyclinic Seattle office. Scheduling was sometimes annoying as Dr's schedules and scheduling preferences would randomly change. Under staffed, I have been working at Polyclinic full-time for less than a year, The Seattle traffic makes you question the job worth, great doctors who are all really intelligent, hard to move quickly on projects that aren't directly related to patient care, I worked at Polyclinic full-time for more than a year, Unfortunately they don't speak up as a Employers to the ones that make it bad for everyone elsel, I worked at Polyclinic full-time for less than a year. Management does not care, they make act like they do, THEY DON’T. Worst place to work, no work to life balance. Great teamwork and cooperation, quick-thinking problem solving. I worked at The Polyclinic for 6 years, I had always felt valued until the last 2 years when a new manager came in to the clinic.She is/was THE rudest person I have ever met. 11 Reviews of Polyclinic in Seattle, WA specializing in Neonatal - “ I had a breast augmentation in April of 2019. Visit The Polyclinic Madison Center, which is located conveniently off of I-5 in downtown Seattle and offers more than 30 specialty services. Pros Co-workers were great to work with, my direct supervisor and manager were amazing, … Patient Services Representative II - Dermatology. Parking was awful. We would take turns filling in at the front desk to check-in and check-out pts. 8 Questions You Should Absolutely Ask An Interviewer, "Ignorant & delusional? Caveat is implementation varies by department. The management was very understanding and the organization had a very good culture and mission. Learn how to enable cookies. coworkers are great but the job takes a lot of time and can be stressful at times. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Polyclinic Now locations in Seattle, WA. Get help updating your resume through Indeed, Medical Assistant Float Pool, Specailty and Primary Care. I had to make sure the husband would still love me with just my left … How often do raises occur at The Polyclinic? Generally positive place to work but pay is not great. The Polyclinic is a great place to work. No clinical experience, and does not understand clinic tasks. Overall, the culture will not change until admin acknowledges where the true issues reside. Our community is ready to answer. Nice work flow, Management picks favorites Fair health benefits and orca subsidy available. Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on, I was treated unfairly by my last manager, Ready to apply? How are the working hours at The Polyclinic? All brought down by organizational chaos, understaffing, and poor employee compensation. Wellness.com has 4 reviews for Polyclinic and reviews for other Fibromyalgia Doctors in Seattle, WA. Here’s Exactly What to Write to Get Top Dollar, Health Data Analyst Inter­views in Seattle, Healthcare Analyst Inter­views in Seattle, Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner Inter­views in Seattle, Patient Service Representative Inter­views in Seattle, How To Follow Up After an Interview (With Templates! A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Polyclinic Northgate locations in Northgate, Seattle, WA. They provided a great learning experience that abled me to grow and excel in healthcare. Seattle, WA, 98107. POLYCLINIC is a medical group practice located in Seattle, WA that specializes in Family Medicine and Nursing (Nurse Practitioner). Find 18 listings related to Polyclinic Northgate in Northgate on YP.com. How many vacation days do you get per year? This is the place for you! The Registered Agent on file for this company is C T Corporation System and is located at 711 Capitol Way S Ste 204, Olympia, WA 98501. I had a wonderful time working at the Polyclinic. See more The Polyclinic reviews by job title. having several departments can be stressful but overall not to bad. Working at the Polyclinic was very fulfilling and enjoyable. Don’t think twice RUN! Glassdoor has 143 Polyclinic reviews submitted anonymously by Polyclinic employees. This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. I felt like they expected me to stay longer than I did, though I gave them ample time to find a replacement. Cost of living raises aren't enough to keep up with the Seattle market. The Polyclinic Physical Medicine. Glassdoor will not work properly unless browser cookie support is enabled. My paycheck never bounced. we never missed a happy smiling Good Morning or Good bye. People are very nice and everyone tries hard to work together. He works in Seattle, WA and 1 other location and specializes in Urology. A typical day consisted of scheduling patients, verifying insurance, nurse triage, prescription refill requests, sending messages to different members of staff for follow-up, giving directions, etc Typical first point of contact, incoming call center, kind of thing. How would you describe the pace of work at The Polyclinic? I worked there for over 7 years in total and will always be thankful for the opportunities I was given through this company. ), 7 of the Best Situational Interview Questions. Find 23 listings related to The Polyclinic in Northgate on YP.com. Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Polyclinic. 141 Polyclinic reviews. This was a procedure that...” the hardest part is driving all the way into seattle! Gossip, drama, you name it. Find 1 listings related to The Polyclinic Northgate Plaza in Seattle on YP.com. The employees in this company were always happy. Under paid and over worked. People are very nice and everyone tries hard to work together. I worked at Polyclinic full-time for more than 3 years. Very firmly implemented progressive, human-centered intercommunication policy; new employees required to sign single-page document describing what is and is not permitted. I really enjoyed working at this company. The physician was excellent with his patients. I started at The Polyclinic with only 2 years under my belt as a Medical Assistant. Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone. Dr. ... RATINGS AND REVIEWS. You can be harassed and attacked by your peers, supervisor and even administration....nobody will care. If you are a new patient to The Polyclinic, we will need to review and verbally consent/acknowledge to the new patient forms below. ". Lots of friendly, warm, caring coworkers. Total of 17 days of PTO, which is horrible compared to most places. OVERALL RATING PHYSICIAN RATING. They do not care about well being or mental state of their employees. They took that happily, and told me my total out of pocket should be $4,000. Plus I received employee of the month and gold award from my patients. Awesome people to learn from and grow with, everyone wants to see you and others succeed. Management is the worst. Does Polyclinic require employee vaccination if there is no direct patient care? https://www.mapquest.com/us/washington/the-polyclinic-broadway-345491280 See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for The Polyclinic Northgate Plaza locations in Seattle, WA. The surgeon was Dr. Kyllo. Dr. Marquez is affiliated with Swedish Medical Center - First Hill. Management is petty, can’t keep employees. What is The Polyclinic sick leave policy? Commute, working for more then one provider. People rely on reviews to make better decisions. Company does not excel at retaining valuable employees by offering competitive compensation. https://www.mapquest.com/us/washington/the-polyclinic-downtown-361746867 In my department, the doctors are amazing as well as a lot of other providers at the Polyclinic. See BBB rating, reviews, complaints, & more. The Polyclinic’s Ophthalmology Department provides total eye care. The financial bottom line is the only thing that matters here. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. Help them out by rating your employer. See reviews for The Polyclinic - Madison Center in Seattle, WA at 904 7th Ave from Angie's List members or join today to leave your own review. What is the work environment and culture like at The Polyclinic? Yet if you were to ask leadership they would say everything is bliss and act like the toxicity and favoritism doesn't happen there. Poor communication, non transparent management, hostile work environment, micromanaging culture, Old school processes that requires a lot of manual work, when you leave they won't pay you your full salary, worst benefits, everyone try to pull each other down... My last manager was unfair to me which caused me to get fired from a job I had for 10 yrs, no warning I had never been written up or even a verbal warning! It is doctor owned and the emphasis on care shows. If you were in charge, what would you do to make The Polyclinic a better place to work? Our goal is to continue providing care to our patients throughout the current surge in COVID-19 cases throughout our state. The Polyclinic is a great place to work. They are so busy/blinded with their Optum merge that they are neglecting day to day operations and abuse the good employees they have. There were many opportunities for advancement as well as positive employee recognition by providing picnics, holiday parties, bonuses and employee of the month. The Polyclinic, PLLC is a Washington Wa Professional Limited-Liability Company filed on November 20, 2018. I recently went through an illness that I practically had to diagnose myself because my regular doctor wouldn't listen to me. I had always gotten excellent evaluations every year. The care we provide - both in-person and through video visits - helps keep you healthier. So much dead weight kept around, hostile work environment and out of touch leadership. Truly love working for the Polyclinic, so much to learn and the people are amazing. Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile? They decided to shut down our Research department because we weren't making a big enough profit. Would not recommend for patients or working. Find 13 listings related to Polyclinic Now in Seattle on YP.com. Lately, I find they are too busy even to take a message, and getting a call back from my own doctor is next to impossible. there are yearly reviews and you need to be taking so many calls so there is not a que on the phones. Positive attitudes and multicultural office and acknowledgments. There is always room for improvement with management as they are not actually doing the work and do not really understand the day to day but I personally never had any noteworthy issues with them. I'm done. I would recommend a friend to work at this company. Providers Overview Location Reviews XX Providers 5 reviews of The Polyclinic "This has been my regular doctor's office for 24 years. Some of the nurses were amazing and worked really hard. Great coworkers Took this job while I was in between jobs. The Polyclinic is continuing to provide you and your family with the care you need. I really loved the patients I was in contact with on a daily basis. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Polyclinic is right for you. Great organization to begin an entry level career path for front office staff in various specialties. The Polyclinic - Madison Center 904 7th Ave , Seattle, WA 98104 Northgate Plaza 9709 3rd Ave NE , Seattle, WA 98115 Recent acquisition by United Health did not improve conditions and impaired management's ability to react quickly. The communication is not there and the play favoritism. Dr. Marquez graduated from the Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine in 1999. 74 Polyclinic reviews in Seattle, WA. No sound values or focus on patient care or quality. This organization is not BBB accredited. We treat patients of all ages who experience vision loss as well as many other conditions that affect the eyes and surrounding tissues including blurred vision, cataracts, diabetes-related eye problems, dry eye/red eye, eyelid disorders, glaucoma, macular degeneration and trauma. The company's filing status is listed as Active and its File Number is 178010389. 1801 NW Market St Ste 207. having several departments can be stressful but overall not to bad. What is the vacation policy like at The Polyclinic? The Polyclinic now offers video visits for primary and specialty care, including urgent, general office and preventative services. During the consults I felt listened to, and gave them a 2,000 deposit. A very siloed organization where there is no alignment or leadership. Medical Assistants make as much as PSR staff. Copyright © 2008–2021, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. { "isFollowing": false, "isEEPActive": false, "isEiHeaderFollowBtnDos2Enabled": false }, Find a Great First Job to Jumpstart Your Career, Getting a Job Is Tough; This Guide Makes it Easier, Climb the Ladder With These Proven Promotion Tips, A Guide to Negotiating the Salary You Deserve, Current Employee - Director of Care Management, Former Employee - Patient Service Representative, Current Employee - Clinical Research Coordinator, Polyclinic Senior Business Intelligence Developer Jobs, Polyclinic Learning & Development Manager Jobs, Polyclinic Nuclear Medicine Technologist Jobs, Polyclinic Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner Jobs, Polyclinic Patient Service Representative Jobs, Polyclinic Certified Medical Assistant Jobs, 9 Attention-Grabbing Cover Letter Examples, University of Washington Reviews in Seattle, Overlake Medical Center and Clinics Reviews in Seattle, Providence Health & Services Reviews in Seattle, 10 of the Best Companies for Working From Home, The Top 20 Jobs With the Highest Satisfaction, 12 Companies That Will Pay You to Travel the World, 7 Types of Companies You Should Never Work For, How to Become the Candidate Recruiters Can’t Resist, Economic Data Analyst Salaries in Seattle, Senior Business Intelligence Developer Salaries in Seattle, Learning & Development Manager Salaries in Seattle, Nuclear Medicine Technologist Salaries in Seattle, Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner Salaries in Seattle, Patient Service Representative Salaries in Seattle, Certified Medical Assistant Salaries in Seattle, 11 Words and Phrases to Use in Salary Negotiations, 10 High-Paying Jobs With Tons of Open Positions, Negotiating Over Email? 56 reviews from Polyclinic employees about Polyclinic culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. Most impressive thing I've ever seen at a company. Clinic in Seattle, WA. An excellent and highly capable team of doctors and other providers, the Polyclinic is a great place to work and receive care. New Patient Forms: A negative work environment where admin works against those providing direct patient care.

2 Peter 3 - Nkjv, How To Put A Kid Up For Adoption, Reindeer Face Silhouette, Groupon Discount Code 15 Off, Accident In Hillsboro, Tx Today, How To Remove A Top Fixing Toilet Seat,

polyclinic seattle reviews