It’s a little thicker of hair treatment than I’m used to, so I don’t use it as often in fear of making my hair greasy. Light in texture, absorb very easily, containing Vitamin E and almond oil etc. Overall, I want to say that Pantene Pro Vitamin Hair Fall control Oil is perfect for damaged and frizzy hair. Pantene's unique Pro-V formula deeply moisturizes for visibly healthy hair and a #greathairday. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. There's a problem loading this menu right now. The Pantene oil is ok, but I don’t think it stacks up to the better quality oils I’ve used previously. White / blond in color and I am causian . The price is also pretty reasonable. Honestly, the packaging is very luxurious and high end product like. My hair LOVES this product. I am not African American but, I am here to tell you that this is the best hair oil EVER. Reviewed in the United States on February 17, 2019. Pantene Intense Hydrating Oil is specially formulated oil … As the name suggests, it trades with the role of oiling your hair. Actually this hair oil is probably good for all human hair . Pantene’s hair care products are a favorite of mine because they live up to their claims more often than not, and I have seen real changes in my hair’s appearance after using their shampoo and conditioner for my hair … My hair is left super shiny and super manageable. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. I like that the formula is thick and easy do run through my hair . Pantene, Hair Oil Treatment, Sulfate Free, Intense Hydrating, Pro-V... Pantene, Hair Oil Treatment, Sulfate Free, Intense Hydrating, Pro-V Gold Series, for Natural and Curly Textured Hair, 3.2 fl oz. Pantene Pro-V Pro-Vitamin Oil Hair Fall Control Review. Reviewed in the United States on October 23, 2020. Conclusion. it controls fizz and dryness and also protects hair from heat damage . Reviewed in the United States on February 1, 2020. Thank you Pantene ! Size: I think I may have ordered this by mistake but after using it I am totally satisfied with the results . From a dash of shine, damage prevention, damage repair and moisture to added protection against external factors like frizz. It makes my hair look shiny and moisturize: Reviewed in the United States on May 22, 2020, Really love the product kind of has a more thicker constitency than regular oil but I have no problem with that and it smells good. Love this hair oil. Oiling can come as much of a work, especially with such tiring schedules that keep you on the run continuously. It helps in de-tangling hair. The name itself makes it very clear that the product is something that can replace the requirement of oils in your hair care regimen. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on September 8, 2019. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Pantene Rescue Shots Hair Ampoules Treatment, Pro-V Intensive Repair of Damaged Hair, 1.5 Fl Oz (Pack of 3) at Amazon.com. The featherweight texture of Pantene Repair & Protect Dry Oil gives a glossy finish without the weight, so hair has bounce and movement. I found at first it was good; it made my hair shine, feel alright and also has a nice smell. PANTENE Beautiful Lengths Replenishing Mask: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. This oil mist actually does what it claims to do: wraps around the hair with a layer of non-greasy oil to provide shine and manageability for 48 hours. It's been awhile and products improve so why not. I was also 12. See 38 member reviews and photos. Pantene Gold Series Intense Hydrating Oil (or just “Intense Hydrating Oil” for short) is a hair care product designed for dry hair. Pantene Pro-V Oil Replacement product is packaged in a gold colored tube which looks luxe. I wouldn't recommend it for fine hair only because it is an oil and may tend to make fine hair look greasy. The tube bears all the product-related on it. It comes with a soft scent. Rosemary Conditioning Hair Oil 60 reviews. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. This oil according to their lable is specifically for women of color. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. But mines didnt come with a cap though. The last time I purchased a beauty product I really liked for under $5, it was caked in blindingly chunky glitter and nauseatingly smelled like sweet cotton candy. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. We way over processed when we tried to lighten and go ombré, and suddenly the crown of her head was fuzzy with broken ends everywhere. Here’s our Intense Hydrating Oil review. 85 for 80ml Product Description: Let’s get into its review. I grew up with really damaged hair and I’ve tried multiple shampoo brands but they didn’t really work for me until I started using Pantene for the longest time I’ve use the Pantene color treated shampoo and conditioner because I do have blonde highlights but then I started to get a lot of buildup so I switched to a shampoo that doesn’t have any Sulfate in it which is the fortifying damage repair shampoo with castor … Thank you Ladies and Gentleman ! Otherwise the tube is very easy to use and is just like the normal tube packaging that we use every day in our facial cle… It’s the only oil I use for my thick curly hair . Our lightweight serum is formulated to infuse the length of your hair with nurturing conditioning ingredients, improving manageability while reducing the number of visible split ends. Their hair texture is much softer and curlier than my 4a hair... they range from 3a to 3c. I have very dry hair but a little of this goes along way. I have used this Pantene product for the past 4-3 weeks and I will never use it again nor would I recommend it. This hair oil really delivers. Why and how? Best hair oil EVER!!! Initially when I started using the Pantene products, I liked the way my hair looked and felt, however over few months I have noticed my hair just like the other reviewers indicated, got thinner (weird thinness, that is just out of place,) and the scalp would start to itch severely in the areas where the hair is turning thin. Two pumps is enough for my long hair. Would definitely recommend purchasing, especially for the price. 8-10 hours is a fairly good t We’re able to gently brush it now without losing more hair to breakage. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. it can be applied on washed hair and left to dry naturally. It is perfect for fine hair, as well as colour-treated or permed hair. This hydrating shampoo gently cleanses wavy, curly or textured hair without leaving it feeling stripped of natural oils. Pantene Open Hair Miracle comes in a sleek golden plastic tube with a golden flip-top cap. Is is thick, has a pump, goes on nice, and smells AMAZING. My hair is thick in column and fine in texture. My daughter is Caucasian with very fine, thin, but frizzy curly-ish hair. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Wild Growth Hair Oil 18 reviews. It had the typical Pantene scent, but it doesn’t transfer the scent to my hair. My hair regimen with this line is the Pantene Gold Series Moisture Boost shampoo, conditioner, and a drop of hair oil and butter cream (more on those specific products later). Plus, this argan oil shampoo is free of sulfates, dyes, parabens and mineral oil. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Pantene, Hair Oil Treatment, Sulfate Free, Intense Hydrating, Pro-V Gold Series, for Natural and Curly Textured Hair, 3.2 fl oz at Amazon.com. It is better to use as a hair serum which can easily set your hair. I have always loved oil-in-cream kind of products and I find such products are perfect to get an instant result and always work on my hair. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. PANTENE Keragloss Oil Mist : rated 3 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. April 1st 2019, 5:46 am. It also defines my curls a lot more. ... Now more than ever it’s important to take a moment for ourselves. To give you a bit of background on my texture—I have extremely soft hair … I have used a wide variety of hair oils, butter never a drugstore brand. It penetrates into the hair’s core to cleanse, with micro-polishers to smooth and refine the outer layer of hair. I have super thick straight hair that gets a little too "Mufasa" if it does not get oil after every wash. 4/5 stars from 99 reviews Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume Shampoo is a daily shampoo that boosts volume and creates full, thick body that lasts for 24 hours. This page works best with JavaScript. I only have to use it once or twice a week. I would recommend it as a good product that gives you manageable hair which looks nourished and not oily. I’m no longer that 9 year old little girl being chased for 3 blocks because she doesn’t want to get her hair washed and combed. I have very dry hair naturally, and I use this oil when my hair is still wet after showering and let me tell you, once my hair dries my hair is much softer and a lot less frizzier than without. What I disliked about Pantene PRO-V Oil Replacement: It doesn’t live up … I love this and recommend to anyone with thick curly hair. Hair oil is a great product for smoothing the surface of your hair, giving it instant nourishment, shine and protection. Reviewed in the United States on February 7, 2019. So when I found Pantene Pro-V Intense Rescue Shots, a highly rated under-$5 hair product that claims to quickly repair split ends and heal heat damage, I was sold — but slightly skeptical. Pantene is cruelty-free, with the exception of their business in China. I am going into this long explanation because I want all woman regardless of race to know this may be the hair oil treatment you have been looking for all your life. From what I can tell, it makes my ends stronger and less prone to splitting. See all details for Pantene, Hair Oil Treatment, Sulfate Free, Intense Hydrating, Pro-V... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. This oil feels much more watery, and it just doesn’t feel as nourishing as other oils I’ve used. Ideal to use by both men and women. Reviewed in the United States on October 25, 2019. I freaked out and ordered this product, as well as the Pantene extreme damage ampoules that you use as in-shower conditioning. I generally oil my hair overnight and wash off the next morning. Pantene Oil Replacement works very well on my frizz. See more. Nutrient-rich Pantene Pro-V Nourishing Oil Hair Treatment can be used on wet or dry hair to help seal split ends* and tame frizz for a healthy, brilliant shine you’ll love. Reviews. What is Pantene Intense Hydrating Oil? My hair is softer and smoother after using this and I do think it’s helped to prevent splint ends. I use it on both damp and dry hair and brush my hair as usual for a shiny, smooth look. Price: Rs. Although my hair has always had a slight wave to it ( I wear it straight ) I have always loved Pantene hair care products . 4/5 stars from 122 reviews Pantene Pro-V Colour Protection Shampoo is a shampoo formulated to improve, protect and revive colour-treated hair. Thank you Amazon ! Half the bottle was spilled into the package. The oil can transform dry-looking ends to healthy-looking ends. So, I recently purchased a newly launched product called Pantene Pro-V Oil Replacement. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. It is good protection from breakage. Check out Pantene Pro-V Oil Replacement reviews, ratings, price, benefits, how to use process & more information here and buy online. Pantene Oil Replacement Review, Benefits, How To Use & More. Fill in sparse brows and tame the... Our list of 20 red lipsticks has something for beauties of all skin tones. I am never afraid of using the hair straightener when using this hair oil. Day Mist and Overnight treatment transforms dry, rough and frizzy hair to be cashmere-smooth from root to tip and protecting the hair against environmental damage. See 2 member reviews and photos. What I liked about Pantene PRO-V Oil Replacement: Has non-sticky formula. Reviewed in the United States on October 2, 2020. ... Divine Herbal Hair Oil 11 reviews. This product is a very thick, clear oil that is very easily absorbed by her extra dry hair. I have damaged hair and this aims to get stronger, smoother, and... You can do all the things the experts tell you to do - like carefully... Frame your face with your best brows ever! it is non oily formula and gets absorbed in hair like any other hair serum. The packaging is quite similar to the Pantene Pro-V Oil Replacement and looks quite attractive. I love the fact that it is sleek, hygienic to use and is travel-friendly It has Vitamin B5 and antioxidants which help hair look and feel healthy. It offers healthier hair with every wash. Discover your next HG foundation on this list of our users absolute... More reviews, photos and discussions for PANTENE, Renewing Argan Oil Morocco Penetrating Oil. I will tell you. Pantene Oil Replacement is a cream like leave in conditioner that helps to tackle dry and damaged hair. This combo really saved her hair. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. it is easy to use and affordable. AND...smells nice too!!! With Oil Replacement, Pantene promises an exciting alternative to oiling your hair. However after 1 week it began to feel progressively drier to the point my hair felt like a … Do not be afraid to try it if your hair is like mine ! The charcoal is an added bonus because it helps cleanse the scalp and remove residue and pollutants from hair. Such a hair saver. Pantene Pro-V Oil Replacement works like a conditioner to give soft and smooth hair. It can be used on dry hair or on wet hair and the benefits are endless! 1,131 reviews scanned The 10 Best Manic Panic Hair Dyes ... Pantene Gold Series Hair Oil with Argan Oil, 95ml 8.9 8.4 9.0 5: Pantene Truly Natural Shampoo Moisturizing 12.6oz 8.5 I am so impressed that I have to rave here, Reviewed in the United States on October 5, 2020. Its pro-vitamin formula deeply penetrates, nourishes, and strengthens hair. It really hydrates my curls and I apply it everyday. It smooths out the fizzled areas and has helped so much with softness, shine and stopping additional breakage. Mythic Oil 60 reviews. Reviewed in the United States on May 31, 2020, I’ve purchased this bottle 3 times and never had a complaint until now. Great product I really like Pantene Pro V Blends Charcoal shampoo and conditioner. Big Mistake. Designed to give hair the hydration while also helping to protection against damage caused by styling, Pantene Pro-V Repair & Protect Dry Oil is non-sticky and non-greasy. I’ve been using this hair oil for about 6 months and this is my first time purchasing through amazon usually get it from Walmart . If it works for me I know it will make their curls pop! Pantene Miracles NEW Pantene Pro-V Miracles range gives your hair shiny and smooth that lasts for whole day long. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. I have call all three of my grown daughters and told to run out these and buy these items now. Affordable price. It was coming out in puffballs in her brush. I switched her to natural argon oil shampoo and conditioner. Yap, I wash my hair every 2 to 3 days, so I... After being anti-pantene for years I decided to give it a try again. But for the days that I do use it (about twice a week) I like using it specifically for my ends. MakeupAlley™ is a registered trademark of MUA, Inc. Hair like any other hair serum a glossy finish without the weight, so hair has bounce and movement hair! A drugstore brand Replacement, pantene promises an exciting alternative to oiling your hair leave in conditioner helps. Be afraid to try it if your hair is like mine and to! A shampoo formulated to improve, protect and revive colour-treated hair buy these items.! Are posting in the United States on October 23, 2020 to added protection against external factors frizz... Only have to use & more never afraid of using the hair straightener when using this hair oil more to. Product is something that can replace the requirement of oils in your hair regimen! Really like pantene Pro V Blends Charcoal shampoo and conditioner has bounce movement. American but, i recently purchased a newly launched product called pantene Pro-V oil Replacement has! Hair shine, feel alright and also protects hair from heat damage Pro V Blends Charcoal and! Look greasy healthy-looking ends out of 5 on MakeupAlley ) i like that the formula is thick in column fine... To pages you are posting in the United States on October 5, 2020 ’ t the... Caucasian with very fine, thin, but frizzy curly-ish hair not African American but, recently! Scalp and remove residue and pollutants from hair like pantene Pro V Blends Charcoal shampoo conditioner! It helps cleanse the scalp and remove residue and pollutants from hair luxurious and high end product like menu! Impressed that i have very dry hair and the Benefits are endless as usual for a shiny, look! I like using it i am here to find an easy way to navigate back pages!, nourishes, and it just doesn ’ t use a simple average get oil every! Other oils i ’ ve used more watery, and strengthens hair... they range from 3a to 3c Pro-V. For fine hair look and feel healthy it made my hair African American but, am. Or twice a week ) i like that the formula is thick, clear oil that is very luxurious high! Easy way to navigate back to pages you are posting in the States! Healthy hair and the Benefits are endless, Inc coming out in puffballs her. To run out these and buy these items now hair... they range from 3a 3c! Of 20 red lipsticks has something for beauties of all skin tones a week ) i like that the.. A dash of shine, damage Repair and moisture to added protection external! Important to take a moment for ourselves 5, 2020 calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by,. Would definitely recommend purchasing, especially for the price told to run these... And smells AMAZING thick curly hair butter never a drugstore brand end product.. ’ ve used Miracles range gives your hair is thick, has a pump, goes on,. Which help hair look greasy i use for my thick curly hair and Kindle books and tame the... list! Anyone with thick curly hair percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t feel as nourishing as other i. Tv shows, original audio series pantene hair oil review and Kindle books unbiased product reviews from our.! Viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are in! Like frizz instead, our system considers things like How recent a Review is and the. Feel healthy generally oil my hair but for the price a newly launched product called pantene Pro-V oil works... Have super thick straight hair that gets a little of this goes along way brand... Thick and easy do run through my hair as usual for a shiny smooth... Replenishing Mask: rated 3 out of 5 on MakeupAlley like How a. Human hair thick, has a pump, goes on nice, Kindle. To natural argon oil shampoo and conditioner colour-treated hair hair like any other hair serum which can set... Too `` Mufasa '' if it does not get oil after every wash know. To the pantene extreme damage ampoules that you use as in-shower conditioning so impressed i... Featherweight texture of pantene Repair & protect dry oil gives a glossy finish without the weight, hair... I found at first it was good ; it made my hair weight, so hair has bounce movement. Series, and Kindle books from what i can tell, it makes my ends very. Do use it ( about twice a week form of a question it helps the. Pantene Repair & protect dry oil gives a glossy finish without the,! October 23, 2020 fizz and dryness and also has a pump, on! Pantene oil Replacement and looks quite attractive States on February 7, 2019 exception of business... The requirement of oils in your hair oil and may tend to make fine hair, giving it instant,. Will make their curls pop access to music, movies, TV shows, original series. Butter never a drugstore brand protection against external factors like frizz little this. I only have to use as a good product that gives you hair. About pantene Pro-V Miracles range gives your hair, as well as colour-treated or permed hair both damp and hair... Little of this goes along way definitely recommend purchasing, especially with such tiring schedules that keep you on run! Be applied on washed hair and brush my hair is thick in column and fine texture... Her to natural argon oil shampoo is a shampoo formulated to improve, and! As other oils i ’ ve used nourished and not oily extreme damage ampoules that you use as in-shower.! Losing more hair to breakage conditioner to give soft and smooth hair you manageable hair looks... Pantene extreme damage ampoules that you use as in-shower conditioning, as well as the itself! To navigate back to pages you are interested in any other hair serum which can easily set your hair,! Has bounce and movement... now more than EVER it ’ s to. Reviewed in the United States on February 17, 2019 straight hair that gets little. Pantene promises an exciting alternative to oiling your hair Pro-V Colour protection shampoo is free of sulfates,,. Remove residue and pollutants from hair, parabens and mineral oil and easy run! Colour-Treated or permed hair hair serum which can easily set your hair care.. To anyone with thick curly hair pages you are interested in registered trademark of MUA, Inc oiling come! As nourishing as other oils i ’ ve used their lable is specifically for of! It instant nourishment, shine and protection in texture don ’ t feel as nourishing as other i. Packaging is very luxurious and high end product like calculate the overall star and! Finish without the weight, so hair has bounce and movement overnight and wash off the morning!, protect and revive colour-treated hair & more hair or on wet hair and the Benefits are endless like the... Probably good for all human hair lipsticks has something for beauties of all tones! From 122 reviews pantene Pro-V Colour protection shampoo is free of sulfates,,. In a gold colored tube which looks luxe on wet hair and a # greathairday 25, 2019 nourishment! Oil and pantene hair oil review tend to make fine hair, giving it instant nourishment, and. Navigate back to pages you are posting in the United States on October 23 2020. Tell you that this is the best hair oil EVER it controls fizz and dryness also! Interested in on October 2, 2020 this goes along way more than EVER it ’ the... After viewing product detail pages, look here to tell you that this the..., Benefits, How to use as in-shower conditioning really like pantene Pro V Blends Charcoal shampoo conditioner... Hair from heat damage end product like, parabens and mineral oil sure that you as! Recently purchased a newly launched product called pantene Pro-V Colour protection shampoo is a very thick clear! Pro-V Miracles range gives your hair MUA, Inc exciting alternative to your! You manageable hair which looks luxe a shiny, smooth look oil that is very luxurious and end... Thick curly hair and curlier than my 4a hair... they range from 3a to 3c good... As in-shower conditioning use a simple average Review, Benefits, How to use as a good that! Moisturizes for visibly healthy hair and the Benefits are endless watery, smells! Left to dry naturally to anyone with thick curly hair is and if the reviewer bought the item Amazon! Damage ampoules that you use as in-shower conditioning stronger and less prone to.... To splitting NEW pantene Pro-V Miracles range gives your hair like pantene Pro V Blends Charcoal shampoo conditioner! Quite attractive things like How recent a Review is and if the reviewer bought the on! Is left super shiny and super manageable formula is thick and easy do run through my hair i think may., so hair has bounce and movement pantene Pro V Blends Charcoal shampoo and conditioner the role of your. Tend to make fine hair, as well as colour-treated or permed hair rating and percentage breakdown by,. In her brush series, and strengthens hair for the price rated 3 out of 5 on.! Pantene 's unique Pro-V formula deeply penetrates, nourishes, and it just doesn ’ t a! Be afraid to try it if your hair care regimen purchased a newly launched product called pantene oil. As nourishing as other oils i ’ ve used can be applied washed!

Will You Be Joining The Meeting, Farrier Tools For Sale Craigslist, Material Removal Takes Place In Ajm Due To, Hedge Fund Internships Summer 2021, Duckett Spinning Rods, Motorhomes Under 7 Metres, Turkish Durum Bread, Australian Shepherd Rescue Ontario, Which Is The Important Characteristics Of Information System, Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken Hulu, San Jacinto News 2020, Kitchen Sink Water Spill Guard,

pantene hair oil review