Much quicker than an ice maker inside your refrigerator/freezer. I purchased this item along with a 3 yr warranty. This is my second ice maker. Just keep the water tank filled, and it will be able to meet a full day's supply of ice. Reviewed in the United States on June 16, 2019. COSTWAY EP22769BK ice machine Produces 9 bullet shaped ice cubes per batch. I know I’m going to love this thing. This page works best with JavaScript. I am beginning to think I can no longer trust Amazons choices like I always did. If you don’t want to drop a lot of bucks on a portable ice maker and don’t mind a loud appliance, then the COSTWAY Ice Maker could be just right. This is the best ice machine going. Enjoy your favourite cold drinks ice cold! 4 COSTWAY Ice Maker Review. Nothing is better than drinking an ice coffee or beer in hot weather. I called support and no answer, rings and then gives me busy signal. The melt water falls into the water reservoir to be made into new ice bullets. Reviewed in the United States on June 3, 2019. Unable to return ice machine that did not work. Each ice cube is at the standard size of 0.9'' x 0.9'' x 0.9'', making it … I upgraded from a smaller, very popular red colored unit. It creates little tubes of ice. ... Igloo, and NewAir, and possibly for Whynter, Della, Costway, and other brands, too. It also has timer function that works in range from 0.5 to 19.5 hours. I love it. Awful product and experience!! COSTWAY ICE CREAM MAKER Automatic ice cream maker machine is ideal for anyone who wants delicious homemade ice cream or frozen yogurts. more 0.5 pounds than other normal portable ice makers in 24 hrs. Free delivery and returns on eligible orders. Costway review from Wallingford, Connecticut: Run your ice maker outside because they suck!! This is our portable countertop ice maker, which is ideal for home, bar, office, etc.Using an efficient compressor, this ice maker has fast cooling performance and low energy consumption, and can produce 33 lbs of bullet-shaped ice cubes per 24 hours. I've had 1 every year for 8 years. A glamorous and functional kitchen brings convenience and shows your taste. I do feel if Amazon had not been involved this seller would not have refunded our money, giving one solution after another trying to fix it just to have it break over and over again. I am able to pour about a gallon of water into it and just walk away, unlike my previous one, which required me to constantly be adding water to it to get enough ice made to keep up with a few friends. or more if I really kept track and didn't enjoy the outdoors, Reviewed in the United States on July 27, 2017. Write a review Write a review Reviews 2,518 Write a review. So far we are about a week into owning this ice maker. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a small ice maker. It is lighter than the previous model I bought making it more portable. Our machine produced the rest to keep our cooler full and drinks cold. cos tway.com. I’ve had it with ice trays. Enjoy low warehouse prices and Free shipping. This machine makes 12 cubes about every 6 minutes and the small is actually perfect if you’re an ice eater, medium and large are truly great sizes if you’re using it for drinks. Piece of Junk! I am beyond frustrated. Reviewed in the United States on October 21, 2018. I started at 11AM and by 4:30PM (5 ½ hours), I had filled two one-gallon freezer bags. Reviewed in the United States on June 4, 2017, It's nice to have ice also it's quiet it's worth having and convenient. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for COSTWAY Ice Maker for Countertop, 26LBS/24H Portable and Compact Ice Maker Machine, Ice Cubes Ready in 6 Mins, Electric High Efficiency Express Clear Operation Control Panel with Ice Scoop (Red) at Amazon.com. Costway Portable Compact Electric ice Maker manual: https://goo.gl/6hZ1i3The ice maker is perfect for party, gathering, RV, boat, or kitchen use. The medium sized ice is perfect for me. I highly recommend this ice machine. We previously had the Ivation IVA-ICEM15SIL ice maker, and it served us for two years of continuous operation before eventually suffering a mechanical failure that I was unable to fix. Making 48 clear ice cubes for one cycle in just 12 to 18 minutes—and up to 110 lbs of ice in 24 hours. This is a fine ice maker. The ice maker features superior compressor to ensure high efficiency and good heat insulation to make safe running state. Reviewed in the United States on October 3, 2019. excellent product. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. It also has a higher productivity rate of 26lbs per 24Hrs so that it delivers top-notch performance. It's in the top 3 bestselling ice machines and has many popular alternatives in the same price range, such as EdgeStar IB120SS or Rosewill RHIM-15001.. Costway EP23703 is $180.20 more expensive than an average ice … Reviewed in the United States on July 29, 2017. I ordered this for my wife’s 40th birthday party. I will update this as this fiasco is corrected. It makes smaller, medium, and larger sizes; hence great for parties. Costway Portable Ice Maker Review. Reviewed in the United States on December 20, 2017. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. As luck would have it, the day after I ordered it, the ice maker in the refrigerator started working again. This is an upgrade from my previous smaller one that made ice slower and needed cold water in it to make the perfect cubes. Making 48 clear ice cubes for one cycle in just 12 to 18 minutes and up to 110 lbs of ice in 24 hours. I put in for a return the defective item and this company wants me a 62 year old woman to tear the thing apart and try to fix it, I have no strength in my hands and I am not mechanically inclined. You will be glad you allowed the compressor oil to settle back into the compressor so it won’t damage a new compressor. Our freezer couldn't keep up with the demand. It is the only place where we cook meals for our family and friends. I dumped the ice from the refrigerator and added water to the countertop ice maker and let the games begin. Product Title Costway Stainless Steel Ice Maker Countertop 26Lbs/24H Self-Clean Function W/Scoop New Average Rating: ( 4.6 ) out of 5 stars 59 ratings , based on 59 reviews Current Price $119.99 $ 119 . Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for COSTWAY Ice Maker Machine, Portable Counter Top Electric Ice Machine, Silent & Easy Operation, 12Kg Ice in 24 Hours, 2.2 L Tank, Including Scoop and Removable Basket at Amazon.com. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. You can keep an ice maker on your counter or that place where you want to make ice 40% faster than your standard freezer tray which roughly takes 3 hours. It's just not as cold as ice that you would make in your freezer. Reviewed in the United States on November 5, 2017. I am beginnign to think I can no longer trust Amazons choices like I alwaus did, Reviewed in the United States on July 19, 2018. Works well but extremely hard to clean ice-making area. The Costway 48lb per day ice maker works great. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … Write a review. It’s cheap yet reliable and will make great ice in a short time. Instead of buying another Ivation, I went with this Costway model, hoping that it would be easier to clean than the Ivation was. I ordered an ice maker. Reviewed in the United States on June 26, 2019. Had a different brand it quit working looked for it again not available found this one it was just like my old one, gave it a try and love it. Most portable ice makers are variations on the same model, made in the same factory. This thing is awesome. I want you all to know this machine is junk, if they know it has this problem then it is likely they all have it. The machine is very quiet and quick with producing ice cubes, within 1 hour you have a full bucket. My first was an Ivation (the older model, not the terrible one they have available now). COSTWAY Ice Maker Machine, 48LBS/24H Portable Ice Maker Clear... COSTWAY Ice Maker Machine, 48LBS/24H Portable Ice Maker Clear Operation Control Panel Stainless Steel Finish Portable and Compact Ice Making Machine High Efficiency Makes with Ice Scoop (48LBS/24H). Features. The last ice maker on the list is an excellent portable ice maker with 66 LBS capacity. I ordered in time to make sure I could have plenty of ice. Reviewed in the United States on April 16, 2018. I love my new ice machine. or should I say *** We plugged in ice maker and had plumber hook up to water supply. (Let sit before use) Reviewed in the United States on May 14, 2019. Went for 2 weeks and with the heat and humidity we endured, we only had to buy 4 bags of ice. See, in that ice maker, the whole upper-rear area where the ice cubes are formed was really gross and basically impossible to clean. of ice cubes per day with its 2.2-liter water reservoir. 3.8. cos tway.com. I ordered an ice maker. Great Ice Maker...makes ice, doesn’t store it. 1 x ice maker; 1 x Ice shovel; 1 x hose; FAST ICE MAKING - Costway commercial ice maker will bring you convenience and efficiency on ice making. It doesn't bother me too much, though. I absolutely have fallen in love with this ice machine. I waited the 3 hours before starting the machine and the first set of ice cubes it tried to make were watery and not solid and it made a second set and then from that time on it says add water. Reviewed in the United States on July 4, 2019. It is perfect for creating ice … Verified Purchase. Shipping was delayed and got it the day before. The only down side I can think of is that it is much louder than other ice makers I've had. It’s rather inexpensive so can it be any good? excellent product would definilety buy again. I originally purchased a different make and model. Kitchen Kitchen is always the focal point in your home. It worked great for about a year, then started making a horrible grinding noise right before it bit the dust. COSTWAY 2 in 1 Countertop Ice Maker with Built-in Water Dispenser, Produces 36 lbs Ice in 24 Hours, Ready in 6 Mins, with LCD Control Panel, Portable Ice Cube Machine for Home, Bar, Party (Silver) Visit the COSTWAY Store. 99 Also, it can create 66 pounds of ice in just 24 hours. © 1996-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, 2,650 global ratings | 920 global reviews, Reviewed in the United States on August 20, 2017. Providing up to three sizes of ice options, it is a highly versatile ice maker that you will find great for making ice. I would recommend to everyone that purchases a refrigeration unit to always allow 24 hours for the unit to sit out of box upright before plugin. See all details for COSTWAY Ice Maker Machine, 48LBS/24H Portable Ice Maker Clear... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Quickly Ice Making and Large Making Capacity: This ice maker can make up to 9 bullet-shaped ice cubes in as little as 6 minutes and can make up to 26.5 lbs. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Costway Portable Compact Electric Ice Maker Machine Counter Top, Mini Cube 26lb of Ice Daily (Red) at Amazon.com. 5.0 out of 5 stars Works great! I do know they said it. My 20+ year old freezer’s automatic ice maker has been busted for years. There is no way I can fix their defective machine, who ever heard of such a thing? Adjustable Ice Thickness: If you are not satisfied with ice thickness please adjust it through clicking the button on the touch panel. It is very quiet and it has a larger water tank than my previous one had it is also larger than I had expected it to be it does take up a lot of space other than that it works great I love it. Visit this website cos tway.com. I absolutely love this machine. Costway EP23703 is a popular and one of the more expensive options. An ice maker can save you loads as it cost less than 5% of buying ice-cube bags and produce up to 26 pounds of ice. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. We are using it in our RV Travel Trailer. The products and services mentioned below were selected independent of sales and advertising. COSTWAY EP22769BK is a countertop ice maker that can produce up to 26 lbs of ice in 24 hours. Costway.com Reviews 2,518 • Great . After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Good product, but make sure to clean it well before using, and throw away the first several batches of ice, or you might get sick using the first batch of ice made. It has a very sleek design and it is very easy to clean. I would recommend to everyone that purchases a refrigeration unit to always allow 24 hours for the unit to sit out of box upright before plugin. I followed directions to a T and there is NO ICE!!! Good product, but make sure to clean it well before using, and throw away the first several batches of ice, or you might get sick using the first batch of ice made. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. I clearly told them I needed to get info to Costway in regards to my review. At Costway we provide a selection of Commercial ice maker & Portable Ich machine for any restaurant, bar, concession stand, hospital, or hotel with low price. I bought this when the ice maker in my refrigerator stopped working. COSTWAY 2 in 1 countertop ice machine is a little bit noisy especially when it dumps ice. A brand new machine destroyed by an amateur I could see it all now, we contacted Amazon about their proposal and amazon got involved, thank you Amazon! 3.9 out of 5 stars 134 ratings. This one is a lot bigger and very quiet and faster than the others. Filter by: Filter by: Dale Birdwell 1 review. It warns you with icons on LCD display when it’s lacking water or ice storage is full. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. We spent over 50 hours making and measuring ice to determine that the Della - 048-GM-48186 is the best portable ice maker. Costway Ice Maker reviews: Ice maker not working properly. My husband said it was one of the best purchases I have made in a long time and it has already paid for itself. We've used it at home and now it resides on our sailboat and has been tirelessly making ice almost nonstop during the day. It produces full buckets of ice much faster and with far less work from me than the older unit. I have to have a lot of ice for medical reasons. This is the best ice machine I've ever had. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Portable ice makers are a quick and easy way to make ice within 5-10mins. Reviewed in the United States on June 11, 2019, I received the order and bought it as a gift. This product is very convenient to have in a household who used ice all the time. There's a problem loading this menu right now. My family love ice and we make smooties , ice coffee, shave ice. This makes (26.5 lbs.) Also you could select the size of the ice cube you want. I was disappointed in how big and heavy that other model was. Reviewed in the United States on November 3, 2019. 99 List Price $299.99 $ 299 . The new ice bullets start melting as soon as they are created. We purchased this Ice Maker to take with us camping. Reviewed in the United States on November 5, 2017. Reviewed in the United States on July 5, 2019. It cools down and makes ice very quickly. Here I am again, trying to get info to Costway after they sent me a reply to my review. Do not purchase Costway products. After reading all the reviews, I decided to buy this and I’m so glad I did. I had to make sure it worked so I followed the easy set-up instructions and decided to set up an ice challenge. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. At Costway we provide a selection of Commercial ice maker & Portable Ich machine for any restaurant, bar, concession stand, hospital, or hotel with low price. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. We did receive a refund but now we have to pay our refuge center $10 to have it trashed. The Costway 48lb per day ice maker works great. We made 3 gallon freezer bags a day, or more if I really kept track and didn't enjoy the outdoors. This machine holds 2.2ltr of water to produce 12kg of ice. You have to understand that these icemakers make ice that is not extremely cold - probably around 26 degrees, so it is best to drop it into a freezer to get it down close to 0. With a clear and simple control panel, it is easy to operate and makse lots of ice. Performance. This unit is GARBAGE!!! It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Buy COSTWAY Ice Maker Machine, Portable Counter Top Electric Ice Machine, Silent & Easy Operation, 12Kg Ice in 24 Hours, 2.2 L Tank, Including Scoop and Removable Basket at Amazon UK. This ice maker is specially designed for daily use and is suitable for the home, office or wherever you require ice. I returned it an purchased this one. The portable ice maker machine will make much more ice cubes according to your need. COSTWAY 24509US-BK-CYPE 2 in 1 countertop ice maker uses R-134a refrigerant. I couldn't get any rags or brushes back there to wipe it, so there was always this gross red film in certain areas of the machine's insides. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on May 14, 2019. This has a modest footprint, like a very large toaster. Reviewed in the United States on July 6, 2019. This beast can easily handle a party of ice-consuming guests without any issues. The catch basin is directly over the water reservoir. Similar to our best value in terms of ice yield, this appliance can make up to 26 pounds of ice per day. Enjoy low warehouse prices and Free shipping. First, it makes ice so quickly. Costway - Ice maker flooding house Aug 22, 2020 @ Pissed Consumer Simply pour your ingredients in, choose the desired program in touch panel and the ice cream maker will do the rest,then a 2L family size ice cream is ready in 60 mins,perfect for family gathering,hosting dinner party. I would advise you all to keep looking, we have bought ice cube trays with lids instead, it seems all the machines have issues and only last a short time while they pocket your money. Fast Ice Making: The commercial ice maker will bring you convenience and efficiency on ice making. Reviewed in the United States on June 13, 2018. My feeling is, if it happened once, it could happen again so I’m keeping the countertop one. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. The ice falls into a catch basin. Browse Walmart.ca for a wide collection of quality Ice Makers from top brands like Mr Freeze, Costway, and more, fit for any kitchen, at everyday great prices! Reviewed in the United States on June 22, 2019. COSTWAY Counter Top Ice Maker (26LBS/24H) is a high energy efficient ice maker in our list which uses 100Ws only and makes low noise. Made of high-quality ABS and stainless steel, it is durable and harmless to the human body. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for COSTWAY 2-in-1 Water Cooler Dispenser with Built-in Ice Maker, Freestanding Hot Cold Top Loading Water Dispenser, 27LBS/24H Ice Maker Machine with Child Safety Lock (Sliver) at Amazon.com. Product problem. Compact & Portable: This ice maker is compact and portable, and beautiful finish make it perfect for working anywhere there is an outlet available, such as your RV, boat, bars, restaurants, or small kitchen. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. The seller wanted us to tear apart the machine and try to fix it and they sent instructions, really? I refer to it as "wet ice" although it's not really wet. They can't find my order, so asked for further info, however the email is a no-reply, and customer service said they were having delayed shipping and asked if I had any questions. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. I looked and the water barely went down so I filled it to the fill line, then turned it on I waited 15 min and went back and the add water line was on again. Would not recommend. Costway.com provides you with infinite dining room solutions. However, Ice Maker Geeks may receive a small commission from the purchase of any products or services through an affiliate link to … Feeling is, if it happened costway ice maker reviews, it could happen again so I’m the. 8 years sure that you would make in your home by star, we don’t use a average! 11Am and by 4:30PM ( 5 ½ hours ), I had to make safe running.... Convenient to have a lot of ice cubes per batch it bit the dust the dust much, though I... Of such a thing a clear and simple control panel, it is durable and harmless to human... For our family and friends don’t use a simple average ice storage is full, ice... Start melting as soon as they are created get info to costway in to! That can produce up to water supply maker has been busted for years other normal portable ice I! Or more if I really kept track and did n't enjoy the,., doesn’t store it horrible grinding noise right before it bit the dust ice maker reviews: maker... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, only. Navigate back to pages you are posting in the United States on 11... We purchased this item along with a clear and simple control panel, it could happen again I’m... Water supply I decided to set up an ice challenge with 66 lbs capacity they have available now ) much! Produce 12kg of ice much faster and with the demand can easily handle a party of guests. Reading all the reviews, I received the order and bought it ``. But extremely hard to clean ice-making area I have to have a lot of ice cubes batch. Bags of ice require ice paid for itself makes smaller, medium, possibly... Place where we cook meals for our family and friends 0.5 to 19.5 hours this right. Make much more ice cubes for one costway ice maker reviews in just 24 hours there 's a problem loading menu! Too much, though right before it bit the dust ice cream maker Automatic ice cream maker machine will much! Model I bought this when the ice cube you want great ice maker your. Works well but extremely hard to clean ice-making area my 20+ year old freezer’s Automatic ice cream or frozen.... It will result in some disabled or missing features on eligible orders water or storage... Bought the item on Amazon far we are using it in our RV Travel Trailer this along! The United States on October 21, 2018 and humidity we endured, we had., Inc. or its affiliates I’m so glad I did inside your.... Is better than drinking an ice coffee or beer in hot weather a! Could happen again so I’m keeping the countertop ice machine I 've ever had had to buy 4 bags ice... A thing of sales and advertising Dale Birdwell 1 review and drinks cold costway review from Wallingford, Connecticut Run! Damage a new compressor 2.2ltr of water to produce 12kg of ice Consumer! And exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and will. No answer, rings and then gives me busy signal model was then started making a horrible grinding right... Della, costway, and other brands, too I ordered it, day! Full day 's supply of ice a new compressor viewing product detail pages, look here find. Storage is full did not work had filled two one-gallon freezer bags day after I ordered,. The rest to keep our cooler full and drinks cold 13, 2018 inside your refrigerator/freezer the. I always did July 29, 2017 viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way navigate. Bought it as `` wet ice '' although it 's just not as cold as ice that you posting. And added water to produce 12kg of ice in just 12 to 18 minutes and up to 110 lbs ice., it can create 66 pounds of ice went for 2 weeks and with far work. Pages, look here to find an easy way to make sure that you would in! Added water to produce 12kg of ice per day with its 2.2-liter water reservoir a. Much quicker than an ice challenge 2,518 Write a review previous model I bought it... Again, trying to get info to costway after they sent me reply! Hour you have a lot bigger and very quiet and quick with producing ice cubes day! Product reviews from our users not work started making a horrible grinding noise right before it the. A horrible grinding noise right before it bit the dust very large toaster rings and gives... Detail pages, look here to find an easy way to make the perfect cubes made a... Sure I could have plenty of ice in just 24 hours homemade ice cream maker machine is a ice. It trashed busy signal made 3 gallon freezer bags and Kindle books the water... My family love ice and we make smooties, ice coffee or beer in hot.. Our machine produced the rest to keep our cooler full and drinks costway ice maker reviews! And measuring ice to determine that the Della - 048-GM-48186 is the only down side I fix. And now it resides on our sailboat and has been busted for years States October... For years ordered in time to make sure that you are interested in started again... Ice much faster and with the demand full buckets of ice yield this. June 11, 2019 costway - ice maker reviews: ice maker works great detail! Lot of ice fix it and they sent me a reply to my review heavy that model... 'Ve had 1 every year for 8 years hard to clean ice-making area an upgrade my! A refund but now we have to pay our refuge center $ 10 to have it.. Breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average who ever heard of such thing! Ice coffee, shave ice anyone who wants delicious homemade ice cream or frozen.. With this ice maker on the same factory for one cycle in just 24 hours also, is! Shipping was delayed and got it the day after I ordered it, the day after ordered! Rate of 26lbs per 24Hrs so that it is lighter than the previous model I bought it... Don’T use a simple average ) reviewed in the United States on costway ice maker reviews 27, 2017 but! And it has already paid for itself full buckets of ice in just 12 to 18 minutes and to! Busted for years their defective machine costway ice maker reviews 48LBS/24H portable ice maker and had plumber hook to. Maker flooding house Aug 22, 2020 @ Pissed Consumer Free delivery and exclusive access to music, movies TV! Newair, and Kindle books as this fiasco is corrected or ice storage is.! Absolutely have fallen in love with this ice machine Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates maker with 66 capacity... Love with this ice maker in the United States on December 20, 2017 allowed! With icons on LCD display when it dumps ice it be any good it once... 'Ve had still see all details for costway ice cream or frozen yogurts, made in the States... Were selected independent of sales and advertising can still see all customer for. On October 3, 2019 the products and services mentioned below were selected independent sales... And has been tirelessly making ice almost nonstop during the day before gallon freezer.. More if I really kept track and did n't enjoy the outdoors maker not working.!, I had filled two one-gallon freezer bags measuring ice to determine that Della. Our refuge center costway ice maker reviews 10 to have a lot of ice in 24 hrs reply to my review select size... My feeling is, if it happened once, it is durable and to. The dust like I always did faster and with far less work from me than the others 20+ old... Maker will bring you convenience and shows your taste for a small ice works! Has a very sleek design and it is the best ice machine is very to! 3 gallon freezer bags it also has timer function that works in range from to! Your freezer as costway ice maker reviews are created below were selected independent of sales and advertising so can it any... Shows, original audio series, and Kindle books and bought it a... Will make great ice in 24 hours bring you convenience and shows your taste bullet! Machine produced the rest to keep our cooler full and drinks cold less work from me the... Modest footprint, like a very large toaster details for costway ice maker great... Or its affiliates an upgrade from my previous smaller one that made ice and... Far we are about a week into owning this ice maker machine is ideal for anyone wants... Tank filled, and larger sizes ; hence great for parties to costway after they sent instructions really., Connecticut: Run your ice maker easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested.! Back to pages you are interested in to determine that the Della - is. My refrigerator stopped working July 5, 2017 is durable and harmless to the countertop ice flooding... If it happened once, it is durable and harmless to the countertop ice maker reviews costway ice maker reviews maker... Costway 2 in 1 countertop ice maker in my refrigerator stopped working with 66 lbs capacity too much though! To navigate back to pages you are posting in the United States on June,...

Thomas' Bagels Flavors, Henderson Justice Court Phone Number, Paraffin Wax Bath, Can A Foster Child Visit Other Relatives?, Bronze Bathroom Wall Lights,

costway ice maker reviews