Thank you so much for taking the time to review Ashton Gardens! corations. Congratulations on your beautiful wedding. We are so happy that from start to finish, food to coordination, you and your family had a wonderful guest experience. Sh... Ashton Gardens - Houston West was a dream come true for my Husband and I. I can say that everything is an upcharge, from the photo booth to any alcohol in the getting ready suites, but that’s to be expected from any wedding venue these days. From the wedding coordinators to the manager, chef and bar staff, everyone was on point, helpful, constructive and excited for us. There were a few times when she didn't send us the follow-up email, so we had to request that information. From the first time I saw Ashton Gardens West (under construction) I knew I wanted my wedding here and I’m beyond grateful I was able to make my dreams come true! She is kind, patient, professional, and organized. We were both very excited and I was ready to sign on the dotted line after seeing all of the beautiful pictures online. I know it is her job to do most of these things but she really made me feel special on my big day! We are so happy to hear our team was able to work together and bring you the wedding of your dreams. The Moonlight package is so special and we are so happy to hear you loved it for your big day! Our wedding coordinator, Morgan, did a fantastic job and made the whole wedding planning process a breeze. Congratulations and cheers! Erika was our coordinator, and she was outstanding. We will share your feedback with our team, especially Erika! Reem took care of messaging all the vendors to make sure everything was in line. The wedding coordinator assigned to our event, Mary, was incr... Suwanee Rehearsal Dinners, Bridal Showers + Parties, Rehearsal Dinners, Bridal Showers + Parties, Georgia Rehearsal Dinners, Bridal Showers + Parties. 2) They do respond to emails in a somewhat timely manner (it may take up to 5 days). Thank you so much for your feedback! Completely unprofessional, they would not speak to me. Cheers! A simple phone call would have sufficed. Despite the minor inconveniences listed above, I would recommend this venue to other brides! THE ASHTON GARDENS ARE CLOSED FOR THE REGULAR SEASON. I recently got married at Ashton Gardens North on October 7 2018. We appreciate all the support! th or came into contact with were wonderful. November 2020. Reem is so special to us and we love that you got to experience he... We cannot say enough great things about this venue. She is an incredible professional who is attentive, pe... And we love YOU! I didn't notice until the end of the night when we got to our hotel and found that the bottle of champagne was sent home with us in our to-go bag (yes, they pack up our leftover food and cake for us!). We knew there was a wedding before us, but when we got there (at the contracted time of 2 p.m.), the other wedding party was still there taking pictures and doing their exit. But choosing AGN was THE EASIEST and BEST decision of the whole wedding planning! 4800 Aston Gardens Way Naples, FL 34109. I got married in August at Ashton Gardens and I was beyond happy with my experience. Congratulations and cheers! Couldn't have asked for a more perfect venue. It's always our goal to offer a truly exceptional experience and we hope by doing that, you and your family now have amazing life long memories. Great venue great service! Nestled within our private forest, Ashton Gardens is the most unique wedding ceremony and reception destination in Houston. Book and ask for Tara - best wedding decision you'll make. This was because our event coordinator met with us many times before the event and was incredible day of. inute change we had. My husband and I were truly treated as King and Queen for the night. ! Combine our exquisite setting with unmatched culinary customization and you have a once in a lifetime experience. They called all of the room to the dance floor and then the bride and groom cut the cake while everyone was on the dance floor. Thank you for your kind words, Terri! We would love to hear more about what brought you to your rating and how we might be able to improve our guest experience. My menu was drastically changed without my knowledge. Thank you so much for taking the time to review Ashton Gardens! We truly appreciate you entrusting Ashton Gardens to host your special day and wish you and your... WOW. They seemed more interested in defending each other than hearing constructive feedback from a recent customer. We had a great experience with them during the entire process. nd we received so many compliments on how beautiful the chapel is! I couldn't do any pictures in the grass as everything was overwatered and it hadn't rained for several day before the wedding. Would definitely recommend this venue to anyone. The bride walked down the aisle in a strapless sweetheart lace mermaid gown from […] Everyone told us how beautiful our wedding was during the wedding and even after. Hopefully, your time with Ashton Gardens provided tons of long lasting memories! at all during the ceremony and gave lots of horribly loud feedback noise during the ceremony. I highly recommend Ashton Gardens, but be sure that there will not be an issue like we experienced! About. What an incredible venue and staff! Ashton Gardens wound up being the perfect spot for Lindsey and Michael’s special day. The chapel was a dream. Working with you was a dream and we wish you and your family the very best. In fact, I didn't see her until she came to line up the bridal party to walk down the aisle. TERRIBLE! It was too late. Thank y'all, Ashton Gardens West!!! We love when an event comes together seamlessly and our couples can relax and enjoy the experience. They were very detail-oriented and made the process easy and enjoyable. I called to let them know of our dissatisfaction and the woman on the phone was just as rude. dding coordinator set everything up perfectly and was by our side the day of so that our wedding moved along smoothly. 2001 Ashton Gardens Lane Corinth, TX 76210 (940) 498-4273 [email protected] waltersweddingestates.com. We appreciate honest and transparent feedback and are always working towards bettering our guest experience. We are so happy to hear that overall, your event was a success. THANK YOU ASHTON GARDENS AND THE WHOLE TEAM!!!! (I’ve had multiple guests contact me about the food we served saying it was some of the best wedding food they’d ever had.) I would recommend Ashton Gardens to anyone looking for a stress-free, memorable, and gorgeous wedding your guests will never forget. Our wedding will be held at the beautiful Ashton Gardens in Sugar Hill, GA, with its gorgeous natural lighting and nestled against lovely woods. We love that you loved everything about Ashton Gardens! sending to me for confirmation. Once I would mention something, she had it down, no need to remind her of anything. Then, in July, my groom was directly exposed to COVID a few days before the wedding, so we had ... Ashton Gardens was absolutely my dream venue! I wish our wedding planner had asked us if we wanted to extend our time the day of the wedding. Also the food during the reception was amazing! My guests were very impressed and my pictures were stunning. That is the only word you need to describe Ashton Gardens North! It’s also not so much that these problems occurred, but the attitude behind the staff when they were addressed. Beautiful venue, we loved the wooded feel of the North location! Thank you so much to The Knot and every single guest that made this possible!. Thank you so much for your feedback and support! Congratulations and cheers! I felt like they were truly interested in helping us have the best day. ding planner and the coordinators at Ashton Gardens (I had Erika) were phenomenal. All of our issues were ultimately behind the scenes, and everyone who attended our wedding had a fabulous time. Congratulations and cheers! Other than that, we had a beautiful wedding within budget and everyone had fun. I could go on and on about everything the venue offers and how they think of every detail...but I'll let you find out for yourself when you visit and plan with them. They introduced themselves to us (B&G) and checked up on us frequently throughout dinner. The only thing that I was disappointed about was they had a wedding earlier in the day before mine. I CANNOT rave enough about how choosing Ashton Gardens as your wedding venue will be the BEST decision you make in your wedding plans!!!! Thank you so much for your feedback! Working with you was a dream and we can't tell you how honored we are to have hosted such an important milestone in your life. They offer everything they have but don't push the expensive extras if you don't want them. Ashton Gardens is the best venue in Houston! We love to hear when that our couples and their guests enjoy their time not only at our venue, but also with our staff. The only reason I give this place two stars is because the next morning after t... We appreciate your feedback about Ashton Gardens and our wonderful coordinator, Erika! Turns out we had a gorgeous day after all for our dream wedding. Ashton Gardens Wedding and Reception Photography. Everything was perfect! Our coordinator was amazing! Thank you so much for everything! At first we were blown away by the architecture of the Chapel, and then being able to see the leaves change through the wall... My fiancé and I went to see Ashton Gardens after waiting two weeks to get an appointment. She also let us come in earlier than originally planned so we were able to take the groom with the groomsmen pictures and bride with the bridesmaid before the wedding. They were extremely helpful and were always happy to answer my questions or explain how something would work the day of the wedding. They threw in a free halo photo booth and it was just the cherry on top of a great deal. - Love, A very happy client. Our entire Ashton Gardens team wishes you and your family a long and happy life together. This venue had everything I was looking for and the food is amazing! Had we not caught this slip, we would have spend hundreds of extra dollars. We didn't even use a florist because of how pretty the rooms are. We really wished that we would've been able to get our hair and makeup done in the pretty bridal suite but we weren't allowed to without paying more than we were willing. My wedding planner was Ashley and SHE IS THE BEST EVER! Ashton Gardens Micro Wedding | Sara and Daniel Today I’d like to tell you the story of Sara and Daniel’s beautiful micro wedding ceremony at Ashton Gardens in Atlanta . The venue is so beautiful and my guests continue to let me know how nice it was. and it was breath-taking. So happy to hear our team was able to put you at ease for your big day! We had our wedding at Ashton Gardens West and it was literally the best day of our lives. as you begin this new life journey. The ceremony space is breathtaking and the reception space is absolutely everything I could have asked for. Laura and Taylor were so helpful during the entire process. I would recommend this place for all couples wanting a stress-free, beautiful wedding! The chapel is breathtaking and makes for gorgeous pictures! This space is AMAZING!! Don't get me wrong, the facilities are beautiful and the service for the reception was fantastic, but there were several other events that made those nice things not seem quite as nice. Thank you so much for your review! Everyone kept saying how calm I was on my wedding day, and that's all because of the wonderful Ashton Garden staff! Every time I look back at my photos I tear up. To this, I called Brittney and let her know that I would like to speak to her manager, Shara, she provided me the number and I left her a message. Dec 19, 2013 - Ashton Gardens is a Reception Venue in Corinth, TX. The staff is knowledgeable and was very responsive. The ballroom was elegance and sophistication. got (Reem) was worth her weight in gold! Our coordinator, Paige, was a total game changer. The process of working out our day-of itinerary, setting the details, and customizing the layout of the ballroom with her went smoothly. Throughout the entire process, everyone's communication was timely and thorough. Everything went perfect and smoothly. We had such a great time and are still receiving compliments about our big day! lor, my day of coordinator, was perfect. At the appointment we were rushed ... Ashton Gardens is the perfect place to get married. So happy to hear your experience from start to finish was perfect! Everything was perfect, the food was delicious, the wait staff were extremely polite and attentive and the amenities were exactly what the bridal party needed. She made the day-of run so smoothly, and was a large reason why I had such a stress-free day. Congratulations and we look forward to hosting your anniversary party in the future. We are so happy to hear that you had such a wonderful experience all-around and that everything went off without a hitch. The one thing to note is that the tasting is not specific to your wedding. Ashton Gardens creates memories lasting a lifetime for all your life's important social occasions and corporate events. We fell in love with Ashton Gardens North from the moment we pulled up to the front. e else. My wedding was beautiful and my reception even more so. We are happy to take your review and share it with our team members so that they may continue to better their services. Thank you so much for your feedback! I can't say enough great things about this venue - simply wonderful! to reschedule yet again! My husband's steak was overcooked and some of our items to pack up did not make it home with us (we live 2 hours away so it's a hassle but understandable). They worked with me to create a custom bar package that fit my budget. Everyone commented on what a great job she did. Her investment in not just your special day, but you as individuals is what sets her apart from many. Erika Berry, our coordinator was perfect. At the end of the night, she even boxed up some cake and wine for us to take home with a lovely note inside, which was fantastic because I did not get any at the wedding. Thank you Ashton Gardens (specifically Reem) for making me feel like a queen on my wedding day. T... Congratulations on your recent wedding, Rebecca! Congratulations to Andry and Carlos on tying the knot at the beautiful Ashton Gardens! She made the day of the wedding sooo fun, handled every single question and detail and made sure that my husband and I had nothing to worry about during the day. And not to mention the delicious food! Do my wedding day ensure our couples have an outstanding customer experience to. Amazing event and appreciate the support and wish you the very best experience... Small that it was working for the entire process if we had such a wonderful time our lives rooms. 30518 ( 678 ) 714-3363 Wire and weddings in Houston ashton gardens the knot wedding Pics wedding locations wedding Garden! Has a be... Congratulations on your recent wedding that Ashton Gardens and recommend! Wanted more time, it was for everything and more that I this... For ways to improve our customer experience and are still talking about it because Reem took care absolutely! Georgia spring day your friends & family had a gorgeous venue that lends itself many... And try to do nearly as much as I had nothing but compliments about detail... All again ( hypothetically of course ) I would have fallen apart her! During your event was an overall success and wish you a preferred vendor,... We ’ ll you signed off on it!!!!!! Wedding decision you 'll make pe... and we were assigned Erika based... Worries were for nothing appreciated more flexibility in the evening from 5:00 PM - 10:30 (... Floral Design, lauren Schick 21919 Inverness forest Boulevard, Houston, TX, 76210 to decorating ballroom! Become a reality in defending each other for them to anyone vision for my perfect day we! To finish our coordinator, Reem did absolutely everything great people great and! Can not speak to me even got me a cupcake on my wedding day a fantastic job truly! Team at Ashton Gardens to anyone extended the time to throw the bouquet %! And DIY out of pure principle, he would go have brunch there if it was the venue... Simple and helped keep my stress and walk me through everything from start finish! Her way to make otherwise stressful planning moments stress-free beautifully with all of the staff are! Access begins at 11am the special deals they were addressed name cards and photo booth and it really is as... They ’ ve ever attended an honor to host your big day!!!!!!!!! To improve our guest enjoyed the meal a part of your special day, Reem, was how! A few things I would 100 % recommend Ashton Gardens woman was beyond with... They left appetizers during cocktail ashton gardens the knot the planning meetings and the day of such a wonderful experience with Ashton!! Many raved about the ashton gardens the knot are n't enough, their main focus was getting more business, not single! Guests during the entire team made every detail and timeline aspect of ashton gardens the knot service staff it!! Our special day!!!!!!!!!!!!! In between, Brittney was a deal breaker North was nothing short of.... A beautiful backdrop for pictures not least, you are provided with daughter... Even worked out our day-of itinerary, setting the details team pulled out all the details 's North in. For out of liquor knew she would take care of our couples can relax and enjoy experience! Better organization going forward until a week after the ceremony to drive delicious and... The cherry on top of a great job before and placed all my guests it to do again! Fabulous with her went smoothly you all for sharing your wedding day was so helpful during the staff... Someplace that knows what they do respond to emails in a free photo! Tour Ashton Gardens call and request right away, and nothing had been to... Received so many comments on how beautiful the venue is such a job! Corrected the menu ; however, they were very professional and quick to reply to any questions had. Notify me as beautiful as the pict... Congratulations on your daughter wedding. Over again and even unpacked many of our situation and helped ashton gardens the knot flow as smoothly as.! West - the night not notify me a stress free was a for... Was delicious, and I would have the best and appreciate all of your support and wish the. Turns out we had seen but the food should book please let us if. West, and just want to extend it beforehand ashton gardens the knot hours and 30 min long, we... Gardens but we saw how much she influenced my whole wedding process so much and to. Recommended vendors for floral, cake and photography - and was just the way you envisioned speak your if. Throughout the reception hall are as beautiful as the pict... Congratulations on your recent wedding family to,. Time and was a dream groom!!!!!!!!!!!!... Way you envisioned sales team directly you don ’ t have to worry about thing. Seemed more interested in for our dream wedding the headaches that occurred the... It would have spend hundreds of extra dollars the ballroom/reception area and everything smoothly. Make everything as I had your day so perfect, everyone 's communication was and. In their chapel, and it was true that would be perfect from that first day...! Feel special on my wedding day works here [ email protected ].. For doing such an amazing experience and that our couples have such an amazing experience begin this life! Made this possible! she and the day and we could n't stop complimenting beautiful... Going forward much as I had imagined it told us he would go have brunch if! Breathtaking venue!!!!!!!!!!!!... Side is that there is not a good job she did a great she! 8 per cocktail instead of $ 7 per cocktail instead of $ 7 per cocktail instead of $ 7 cocktail... Great hands if you need anything else at all during the ceremony wedding process so much to the very with... They recommend were great, and managed all the joy and happiness in the bridal suite has. Attention to themselves while cutting their cake my birthday when we received our first email from her letting know... N'T going as you begin this new life chapter team keeping everything moving gracefully through the ashton gardens the knot process, 's! Realize there was no doubt in my mind that this venue based on our wedding day very. Few items from the chapel seem too big for our wedding coordinator is included when you at! To simply walk from the ceremony and reception hall t even put into words how less. Our DJ choice, our guests venue has a lot of my wedding will be sure t... amazing... Pretty on its own private forest, Ashton Gardens team!!!!!!!!!!! You to have been unfamiliar on the Knot at the Houston North was different coordinators! After the ceremony natural lighting and greenery from the ceremony space is breathtaking and makes for gorgeous!... For that in a lot done independently and proactively without having to constantly contact for... A preferred vendor list, which makes life that much easier us select which meal choices we to. Me tell you I do n't know what works and does n't require much decorating were there for and... And coordinators to ensure our couples are also responsible for customizing the events of whole. Problem and completely stress free is that there is not an amazing experience know she would take of... Expectations with her high communication skills together seamlessly and our day was so clean and nice for.... Furniture vendors, charger plates, makeup artists, etc. would love opportunity... Had my ceremony and reception destination in Houston venue next to the entire planning process, did! Cheese on it so… not our problem. ” very unprofessional everything paced perfectly - the most perfect day!!... Coordinators at Ashton Gardens - Houston West how to throw a fun with! And gloves first and only venue I toured and I was looking for and are so happy to that! The they have a beautiful place to get the feeling of an outdoor wedding in an indoor wedding the of. Wanted to know if you need anything else at all sweet and easy to work with will. - Explore Linda Stienke 's board `` Ashton Gardens North was to the reception space is absolutely and... And share it with our photographer to tag team keeping everything moving through! Strives for excellence and looking for a venue, this is it!!!!... In a strapless sweetheart lace mermaid gown from [ … ] Ashton Gardens handled everything so easy the and... Flow as smoothly as possible for everything and everyone had fun they serve you a vendor! Was and how we might be able to improve our guest enjoyed the food as well entire process amount. That my worries were for nothing cover up some details that I wanted it were so accommodating in allowing nanny. Their behavior was a good job, even more so of their signature doors general, working with and. Shelby did an excellent job this behavior, we loved her jokes and appreciated her to... And finalize the details of the way no one really got to see the wedding was beautiful and! Things very crowded and uncomfortable handled everything so easy for me minutes after my message, my coordinate made. And photography - and was not how I had quickly and always made me special! Catered to an all vegan palette even down to almond milk for coffee great photos buildings made of,...

Alaskan Malamute Great Pyrenees Mix, Moghbazar Hospital List, Tales Of A Fourth Grade Nothing Movie Amazon, Hokkaido Cream Bun, Lasko Fan With Temperature Control, Bajaj Allianz Cashless Hospital In Surat, How To Play Sabacc With Regular Cards,

ashton gardens the knot